• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
We still have a tie between 'A' and 'D' standing at: A (4), B (1), C (0), D (4).
A. Sophia and Sam to have a heartfelt moment that concludes with a kiss.
B. Sophia becomes more motivated, and expresses her passion by romantically revealing herself.
C. Sophia becomes even more motivated, and pleases Sam erotically without penetration. (The audience can be specific here.)
D. Sophia loses control and becomes quite...heated with Sam.
Is someone going to come in and break the tie? Jack will render the ending that receives the plurality, giving the audience what they vote for. While we wait, Jack has another instalment of Scene 50, "Do We Have Time for What Is Gone?".
View attachment 1763731
(Sophia) I got to watch the extended recording of 'Can you know what I've seen' from 'Now, I'm here'!
View attachment 1763734
(Sophia) Thank you so much Alex for inviting me. Oh! Lyon is walking towards the control room!
View attachment 1763735
(Alex) You're welcome. I'm off to the restroom. Tell Lyon I'll be back after a bite.
View attachment 1763739
(Sophia) Hi! I'm Sophia. Alex will be back after a bite.
View attachment 1763740
(Lyon) I take it you want an autograph, or sumfin'.
View attachment 1763742
(Sophia) Oh, yes please! I would like that very much!

Jack spent some real time posing the singing stance and the 'Lyon ambling walk', and he hopes that they are passably accurate. It looks like Sophia is going to get that autograph. Let's see how this all turns out, eh?
With warmest regards, Jack.
Definately A.

.........and why so little of Sophia and Nathalie on here?!

Reactions: Jack Adams

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I was watching a video about rendering time using a RTX 3090 and seems like Object's number, Lights and Render's size are the 3 things that affect render time.

Denoiser helps alot why you dont use it? At least with 800-1000 iterations
Photo shop can give me the same result

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Definately A.

.........and why so little of Sophia and Nathalie on here?!
This is a good question. If you look on Page 470 of this thread (March 17, 2021) you will see the beginning of this story. Here, you will see that Sophia leaves her home so that she can be trained for the conflict ahead of her so that she can save her children. Since Nathalie is the maid for Sophia's house (and Sophia is no longer living at her home) Sophia does not see Nathalie anymore in this story.
Thank you for the question, Jack.

Reactions: Old Dog

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
This is a good question. If you look on Page 470 of this thread (March 17, 2021) you will see the beginning of this story. Here, you will see that Sophia leaves her home so that she can be trained for the conflict ahead of her so that she can save her children. Since Nathalie is the maid for Sophia's house (and Sophia is no longer living at her home) Sophia does not see Nathalie anymore in this story.
Thank you for the question, Jack.
Well, I meant generally on here, not just in your stories.
No offence intended.
Apologies, I should have put that comment in a separate post.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Option 'A' now has plurality standing at: A (5), B (1), C (0), D (4).
B. Sophia becomes more motivated, and expresses her passion by romantically revealing herself.
C. Sophia becomes even more motivated, and pleases Sam erotically without penetration. (The audience can be specific here.)
It looks like Sam is just going to get a kiss. Meanwhile, Jack has another instalment of Scene 50, "Do We Have Time for What Is Gone?".
A50031 (Lyon) Got a piece of paper.jpg
(Lyon) Got a piece of paper?
A50032 (Sophia) Uh, no. I don't see any paper in here at all! (I'm feeling very uncomfortable,...jpg
(Sophia) Uh, no. I don't see any paper in here at all! (I'm feeling very uncomfortable, like I let him down)
A50033 (Lyon) I don't normally meet fans. I fink it's bollocks. I should be makin' music for em'.jpg
(Lyon) I don't normally meet fans. I fink it's bollocks. I should be makin' music for em'.
A50034 (Sophia) I'm so sorry (He was a big name making time for me, and it was not working).jpg
(Sophia) I'm so sorry (He was a big name making time for me, and it was not working).
A50035 (Lyon) Not yer fault. How about yer bra. Lasses been askin' me to sign their bra.jpg
(Lyon) Not yer fault. How about yer bra? Lasses been askin' me to sign their bra. A50036 (Sophia) My bra. Thanks for the offer, but I really couldn't. (The thought of a rock st...jpg
(Sophia) My bra? Thanks for the offer, but I really couldn't. (The thought of a rock star signing my bra was exciting).

Sophia has something to consider. What would you tell yourself if you were to go back and watch critical moments of your past?
Thank you for the votes and your kind attention, Jack.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Option 'A' now has plurality standing at: A (5), B (1), C (0), D (4).
It looks like Sam is just going to get a kiss. Meanwhile, Jack has another instalment of Scene 50, "Do We Have Time for What Is Gone?".
View attachment 1765637
(Lyon) Got a piece of paper?
View attachment 1765640
(Sophia) Uh, no. I don't see any paper in here at all! (I'm feeling very uncomfortable, like I let him down)
View attachment 1765643
(Lyon) I don't normally meet fans. I fink it's bollocks. I should be makin' music for em'.
View attachment 1765645
(Sophia) I'm so sorry (He was a big name making time for me, and it was not working).
View attachment 1765646
(Lyon) Not yer fault. How about yer bra? Lasses been askin' me to sign their bra. View attachment 1765647
(Sophia) My bra? Thanks for the offer, but I really couldn't. (The thought of a rock star signing my bra was exciting).

Sophia has something to consider. What would you tell yourself if you were to go back and watch critical moments of your past?
Thank you for the votes and your kind attention, Jack.
I guess that bra will never be washed again but it would be kind of strange seeing a signed bra on the wall.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I guess that bra will never be washed again but it would be kind of strange seeing a signed bra on the wall.
People will frame and hang just about anything like: a wallpaper fragment, a square of unused turf, historical documents, comic book pages, antique eyewear, the menu of a special restaurant, seashells, first baby shoes and first dollar earned. Why not 'first bra signed by a superstar'? It would be better than having it pilfered by pandering product handlers. ;)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
People will frame and hang just about anything like: a wallpaper fragment, a square of unused turf, historical documents, comic book pages, antique eyewear, the menu of a special restaurant, seashells, first baby shoes and first dollar earned. Why not 'first bra signed by a superstar'? It would be better than having it pilfered by pandering product handlers. ;)
Funny that you should mention that as I am trying to put Sophia's signed bra in a picture frame

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Funny that you should mention that as I am trying to put Sophia's signed bra in a picture frame
Most bras in DAZ3D don't morph much, and D-Force adds unwanted distortion for framing. What I find works best is to reduce the scale to roughly 20% in either the 'X' or 'Z' axis to flatten the bra so it will fit in the frame.
I hope this helps, Jack.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Most bras in DAZ3D don't morph much, and D-Force adds unwanted distortion for framing. What I find works best is to reduce the scale to roughly 20% in either the 'X' or 'Z' axis to flatten the bra so it will fit in the frame.
I hope this helps, Jack.
I will let you know

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
Photo shop can give me the same result
The image that i told you, looks very good probably your best image until now. But it have some noise.

Can you remove the noise from the image using Photoshop or at least a large part of the noise in the image?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes