Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Found this some time ago.
So simple and yet so erotic.

View attachment 1765159

Having stumbled across AWAM and this site, I now like to think of this as Sophia aged around 16 and still to develop more, at a beach party.
Maybe the photographer was a boy she met there called Liam?!
Fine shot, dear mate - please keep on doing such stuff, just can't await to see the sequel!

About that Liam... well, hhmmmm, what were you saying? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

With best compliments (not addressed to that useless thing, of course) and regards.

Reactions: Kobudo27

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
Fine shot, dear mate - please keep on doing such stuff, just can't await to see the sequel!

About that Liam... well, hhmmmm, what were you saying? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

With best compliments (not addressed to that useless thing, of course) and regards.
Thanks.

But it is just a photo.
I don't have any skills to produce what's being done on here.

Just thought it might inspire someone?!

Reactions: JagHond

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
Option 'A' now has plurality standing at: A (5), B (1), C (0), D (4).
A. Sophia and Sam to have a heartfelt moment that concludes with a kiss.
B. Sophia becomes more motivated, and expresses her passion by romantically revealing herself.
C. Sophia becomes even more motivated, and pleases Sam erotically without penetration. (The audience can be specific here.)
D. Sophia loses control and becomes quite...heated with Sam.
It looks like Sam is just going to get a kiss. Meanwhile, Jack has another instalment of Scene 50, "Do We Have Time for What Is Gone?".
View attachment 1765637
(Lyon) Got a piece of paper?
View attachment 1765640
(Sophia) Uh, no. I don't see any paper in here at all! (I'm feeling very uncomfortable, like I let him down)
View attachment 1765643
(Lyon) I don't normally meet fans. I fink it's bollocks. I should be makin' music for em'.
View attachment 1765645
(Sophia) I'm so sorry (He was a big name making time for me, and it was not working).
View attachment 1765646
(Lyon) Not yer fault. How about yer bra? Lasses been askin' me to sign their bra. View attachment 1765647
(Sophia) My bra? Thanks for the offer, but I really couldn't. (The thought of a rock star signing my bra was exciting).

Sophia has something to consider. What would you tell yourself if you were to go back and watch critical moments of your past?
Thank you for the votes and your kind attention, Jack.
Is the Rock Star loosely based on Liam Gallagher?
In which case she'd be pregnant before she knew it!:eek:

KambI4

Jun 16, 2017
DEAR Jack Adams.

PLEASE, hide your BIG content
tired of looking at models far from similarity

and big thanks you very much if this happens

Option 'A' now has plurality standing at: A (5), B (1), C (0), D (4).
B. Sophia becomes more motivated, and expresses her passion by romantically revealing herself.
C. Sophia becomes even more motivated, and pleases Sam erotically without penetration. (The audience can be specific here.)
It looks like Sam is just going to get a kiss. Meanwhile, Jack has another instalment of Scene 50, "Do We Have Time for What Is Gone?".
View attachment 1765637
(Lyon) Got a piece of paper?
View attachment 1765640
(Sophia) Uh, no. I don't see any paper in here at all! (I'm feeling very uncomfortable, like I let him down)
View attachment 1765643
(Lyon) I don't normally meet fans. I fink it's bollocks. I should be makin' music for em'.
View attachment 1765645
(Sophia) I'm so sorry (He was a big name making time for me, and it was not working).
View attachment 1765646
(Lyon) Not yer fault. How about yer bra? Lasses been askin' me to sign their bra. View attachment 1765647
(Sophia) My bra? Thanks for the offer, but I really couldn't. (The thought of a rock star signing my bra was exciting).

Sophia has something to consider. What would you tell yourself if you were to go back and watch critical moments of your past?
Thank you for the votes and your kind attention, Jack.

gkdanuka

Jul 31, 2019
wow,holy shit, VERY nice render, and love they way she look, hope she shows up for the meeting
that way, might give the boys some real good idea
Good choice, gladly approved.

With best compliments and regards.
She is going to show up like that
Inkedscreenshot0001_LI.jpg
Just outstanding!! Content, backdrop, the lot.
Thank you!
See to e that looks hot. I don't understand the dismissive posts on main thread calling that pyjamas.
I cant see it as pyjamas but this outfit is not suitable for a woman of her age:D

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Is the Rock Star loosely based on Liam Gallagher?
In which case she'd be pregnant before she knew it!:eek:
Yes, you are perceptive. I spent considerable time morphing the model to look like him. It took even more time emulating his singing posture, the famous ambling walk and other mannerisms. I appreciate that you took the time and consideration to see the similarity. Your comment made the work I put in much more worth the effort. By the way, did you like the parody name? I believe it gives away quite a bit.
Thank you, Jack.

Reactions: Dan5k74

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
DEAR Jack Adams.

PLEASE, hide your BIG content
tired of looking at models far from similarity

and big thanks you very much if this happens
Thank you for your interest in my story. However, I am not sure what you mean. My models are the same assets used in the original game, except when I purposely change them to tell the story.
I wish you all the best, Jack.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Option 'A' still has plurality standing at: A (5), B (1), C (0), D (4).
If this persists Sam will just get a kiss. Meanwhile, Jack has another instalment of Scene 50, "Do We Have Time for What Is Gone?".
A50037 (Lyon) I take care of business, but life's too short to be serious all the time.jpg
(Lyon) I take care of business, but life's too short to be serious all the time.
A50038 I was torn. I knew it was too far, yet when would I get another chance to do a crazy st...jpg
(Sophia thinking) I was torn. I knew it was too far, yet when would I get another chance to do a crazy stunt with a rock star.
A50039 (Sophia) Why not. I could actually frame it! Patricia will simply go nuts over this!.jpg
(Sophia) Why not. I could actually frame it! Patricia will simply go nuts over this!
A50040 (Sophia) I felt so hot! So relevant! Like I was a part of the rich and famous scene!.jpg
(Sophia thinking) I felt so hot! So relevant! Like I was a part of the rich and famous scene!
A50041 (Sophia) OK. Just sign the bra.jpg
(Sophia) OK. Just sign the bra!
A50042 (Lyon) Hold still now, ya don' wan' this to smudge.jpg
(Lyon) Hold still now, ya don' wan' this to smudge.

Someone commented that the models were not similar to the original. Out of respect, I will clarify that this flashback depicts an event of an 18/19 year old Sophia. The hair is intentionally changed because her hair style of 20 years ago would not be as it is today. Her bustline is smaller because in the game Sophia said that she was a 'B' before her first pregnancy. The other character is a parody of a rock star who was famous at that time. By the way, he is roughly in the proper location for the date depicted. I hope this helps clear the uncertainty some may have.
Thank you all for your kind attention, Jack.

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
Yes, you are perceptive. I spent considerable time morphing the model to look like him. It took even more time emulating his singing posture, the famous ambling walk and other mannerisms. I appreciate that you took the time and consideration to see the similarity. Your comment made the work I put in much more worth the effort. By the way, did you like the parody name? I believe it gives away quite a bit.
Thank you, Jack.
Yeah, it was the posture and the high microphone.
I got the name after I figured out who it looked like.
Difficult to get a Mancunian accent across though!;)

Good effort(y)

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Jack Adams

Wait... just a second.

"Rory Gallagher", have you said?
I'm changing my vote, then:

E. Sophia kicks him in the balls. :LOL:

With best regards.
That's quite funny. However, the Gallagher in question was meant to be of the Liam variety. Having clarified this, I will assume you vote remains an 'A'. That is unless you feel this deserves two kicks in the bollocks.
With returned regards, Jack.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes