Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Bored so fiddling a round with Sophia
Same image but different camera & effects
Good morning, dear mate.

Do you know? I am wondering this: strange indeed that lack of field effect between her face/torso and her legs.. did you that by purpose, perhaps?

Just a curiosity of mine, nothing else.

With best compliments for the choice and regards.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Good morning, dear mate.

Do you know? I am wondering this: strange indeed that lack of field effect between her face/torso and her legs.. did you that by purpose, perhaps?

Just a curiosity of mine, nothing else.

With best compliments for the choice and regards.
Yes mate that is the way I wanted it.

Reactions: JagHond

wynlard

Jun 15, 2019
Hi! How do you make physics and collisions in your animation?
it was long time ago, i dont remember clearly but nowadays im working with Cascadeur for animations, it has auto physics tool to make movement more realistic and smoother.

Thank you.

See what we have here... it's awesome.

I like her pose and facila expression... yes, I do. Just a curiosity of mine: on which finger has the (wedding?) ring been put?

With best compliments and regards.
Thank you. Its actually not a wedding ring. Its a normal ring that women mostly use.
Untitled.png

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
it was long time ago, i dont remember clearly but nowadays im working with Cascadeur for animations, it has auto physics tool to make movement more realistic and smoother.

Thank you.

Thank you. Its actually not a wedding ring. Its a normal ring that women mostly use.
View attachment 1770233
It was a present from my precious as they sold Liam/Ellie/Dylan/Patricia organs to pay for there new lifestyle

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Option 'A' still has plurality standing at: A (5), B (1), C (0), D (4).
A. Sophia and Sam to have a heartfelt moment that concludes with a kiss.
B. Sophia becomes more motivated, and expresses her passion by romantically revealing herself.
C. Sophia becomes even more motivated, and pleases Sam erotically without penetration. (The audience can be specific here.)
D. Sophia loses control and becomes quite...heated with Sam.
If this persists Sam will just get a kiss. Meanwhile, Jack has another instalment of Scene 50, "Do We Have Time for What Is Gone?".
A50049 (Lyon) Sure ya wannit now. We can wait a few minutes if you don' wanna rush it.jpg
(Lyon) Sure ya wannit now. We can wait a few minutes if you don' wanna rush it.
A50050 (Sophia Thinking) Just say no. No! (Sophia) No. It's alright to start now.jpg
(Sophia Thinking) Just say no. No! (Sophia) No. It's alright to start now.
A50051 (Sophia Thinking) I had never felt something so large, and with such experience.jpg
(Sophia Thinking) I had never felt something so large, and with such experience.
A50052 (Sophia Thinking) He was hitting right where I wanted to be receiving.jpg
(Sophia Thinking) He was hitting right where I wanted to be receiving.
A50053 (Sophia Thinking) I've only known him for 10 minutes, and here we are having sex.jpg
(Sophia Thinking) I've only known him for 10 minutes, and here we are having sex.
A50054 (Sophia Thinking) It made me feel so submissive, that after 5 minutes I hit climax.jpg
(Sophia Thinking) It made me feel so submissive, that after 5 minutes I hit climax.

Sophia had a very exciting night indeed. Quite a different paradigm in her youth than she has today. I wonder how this all ended up? Stay tuned and find out!
Jack.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Jack would like to take a little time to address his valuable audience. This audience (for the most part) have become accustomed to a slow burn approach in story telling with primarily one protagonist. This is a very legitimate art form and approach with its own pros and cons. What I decided to offer is different. It is a story (that is perhaps ahead of its time) with a majority focus on one character that then shares scene exposure with other characters as a cross-over event with a story arc. What I mean by cross-over is there is a jump from one independently developed game to another with some original characters thrown in as story-telling glue. When in the other game environments Jack has tried to preserve the same level of social intensity shown by the threat of rape (not something that Jack seeks out, and usually offers rescue from), violence including blood, and general differences in attitude from one game to another. This is a daunting aspiration, and Jack does not always get it right. In addition, Jack introduces parodies of real people, because…why not? If this is a cross over, why not cross over into our world as well?

Jack has found that this is off-putting for some because what Jack is doing is not understood, or simply not desired by some folk. Jack is also working in a vacuum as there is very little audience feedback that Jack can understand in terms of storytelling, graphic quality and choice of concept or shifting venue. For those who have made useful comments Jack is very grateful, and thank you!

Jack’s storytelling approach is one of placing the characters inside the story arc and then let the story take itself where it naturally wants to go. This can have the same effect as a slow burn in terms of waiting for a character to have a desired scene, but Jack is letting the story get that scene there without pushing for it. Jack also believes in telling the story a little at a time so that the events are less predictive, and allows for the exploration of ideas far less seen in this genre. Jack’s approach is not necessarily better, but it is one he is more comfortable with.

This note is being offered out of respect for the valuable members that follow this story as well as those that are not sure what to make of it.

With deepest appreciation for those that read and enjoy, Jack.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes