Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Jack would like to take a little time to address his valuable audience. This audience (for the most part) have become accustomed to a slow burn approach in story telling with primarily one protagonist. This is a very legitimate art form and approach with its own pros and cons. What I decided to offer is different. It is a story (that is perhaps ahead of its time) with a majority focus on one character that then shares scene exposure with other characters as a cross-over event with a story arc. What I mean by cross-over is there is a jump from one independently developed game to another with some original characters thrown in as story-telling glue. When in the other game environments Jack has tried to preserve the same level of social intensity shown by the threat of rape (not something that Jack seeks out, and usually offers rescue from), violence including blood, and general differences in attitude from one game to another. This is a daunting aspiration, and Jack does not always get it right. In addition, Jack introduces parodies of real people, because…why not? If this is a cross over, why not cross over into our world as well?

Jack has found that this is off-putting for some because what Jack is doing is not understood, or simply not desired by some folk. Jack is also working in a vacuum as there is very little audience feedback that Jack can understand in terms of storytelling, graphic quality and choice of concept or shifting venue. For those who have made useful comments Jack is very grateful, and thank you!

Jack’s storytelling approach is one of placing the characters inside the story arc and then let the story take itself where it naturally wants to go. This can have the same effect as a slow burn in terms of waiting for a character to have a desired scene, but Jack is letting the story get that scene there without pushing for it. Jack also believes in telling the story a little at a time so that the events are less predictive, and allows for the exploration of ideas far less seen in this genre. Jack’s approach is not necessarily better, but it is one he is more comfortable with.

This note is being offered out of respect for the valuable members that follow this story as well as those that are not sure what to make of it.

With deepest appreciation for those that read and enjoy, Jack.
Hey!

Your story is the expression of your creativity, and you should always follow what you want to do!

It's always good to listen to people, but in the end, the art is yours and should make you feel good! That's the fun of it! ;)

There is always going to be the jackass who does not like it and do not provide any kind of constructive criticism, but I guarantee you that for each of those there are five others who enjoy your story and try to help when you ask for it! :giggle:

So keep doing what you do! Daz is a great way to take our ideas off our head and share them with the world!

I look forward to see more of your story here! :love:

See ya!

jake.

Mar 26, 2022
Option 'A' still has plurality standing at: A (5), B (1), C (0), D (4).
A. Sophia and Sam to have a heartfelt moment that concludes with a kiss.
B. Sophia becomes more motivated, and expresses her passion by romantically revealing herself.
C. Sophia becomes even more motivated, and pleases Sam erotically without penetration. (The audience can be specific here.)
D. Sophia loses control and becomes quite...heated with Sam.
If this persists Sam will just get a kiss. Meanwhile, Jack has another instalment of Scene 50, "Do We Have Time for What Is Gone?".

(Sophia thinking) I can feel my heart pounding out of my chest. I should tell him no. (Sophia) Ooooh!

(Lyon) There you go. Oh! All right then.

(Sophia thinking) He surprised me with a kiss. I was shocked and exhilarated.

(Sophia thinking) I wanted the excitement of being desired by a globally famous rock star.

(Sophia thinking) I shouldn't have let him, but I didn't want him to stop.

(Sophia thinking) I wasn't thinking of the consequences, and was barely aware of what he was saying.

Is seems young Sophia has more temerity than 38-year-old Sophia. It must be the hormones, right? Please, remember that your vote is for Sophia's interaction with Sam after this flashback. It's a hot time in the Big Apple tonight!
Enjoying the sharing, Jack.
Please use spoiler.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
B. Sophia becomes more motivated, and expresses her passion by romantically revealing herself.
C. Sophia becomes even more motivated, and pleases Sam erotically without penetration. (The audience can be specific here.)
If this persists Sam will just get a kiss. Meanwhile, Jack has another instalment of Scene 50, "Do We Have Time for What Is Gone?".
A50055 (Sophia Thinking) He wasn't done yet. I hadn't recovered yet from climax, and now was f...jpg
(Sophia Thinking) He wasn't done yet. I hadn't recovered yet from climax, and now was facing the drum set.
A50056 (Sophia Thinking) He was lightly slapping the beat to 'Can you know what I've seen' and...jpg
(Sophia Thinking) He was lightly slapping the beat to 'Can you know what I've seen' and softly singing.
A50057 (Sophia Thinking) I'm embarrassed to admit that I was liking it, causing frisson on my ...jpg
(Sophia Thinking) I'm embarrassed to admit that I was liking it, causing frisson on my back side.
A50058 (Lyon) Can you know what I've seen. Yeah, Yeah. A big juicy pair, that's what I receive.jpg
(Lyon) Can you know what I've seen. Yeah, Yeah. A big juicy pair, that's what I receive.
A50059 (Lyon) Yer a right fit lass. Tour wif me, and see my world.jpg
(Lyon) Yer a right fit lass. Tour wif me, and see my world.
A50060 (Sophia) I'd like that.jpg
(Sophia) I'd like that.

Oh dear, we are in trouble... How will this play out for Sophia. Does only The Shadow know? Wha ha ha ha haaaaa!
Thank you to my valuable audience, Jack.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
View attachment 1772244
(Sophia Thinking) He wasn't done yet. I hadn't recovered yet from climax, and now was facing the drum set.
View attachment 1772245
(Sophia Thinking) He was lightly slapping the beat to 'Can you know what I've seen' and softly singing.
View attachment 1772247
(Sophia Thinking) I'm embarrassed to admit that I was liking it, causing frisson on my back side.
View attachment 1772249
(Lyon) Can you know what I've seen. Yeah, Yeah. A big juicy pair, that's what I receive.
View attachment 1772250
(Lyon) Yer a right fit lass. Tour wif me, and see my world.
View attachment 1772251
(Sophia) I'd like that.

Oh dear, we are in trouble... How will this play out for Sophia. Does only The Shadow know? Wha ha ha ha haaaaa!
Thank you to my valuable audience, Jack.
Have you Alyssa's hair on Sophia?

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Have you Alyssa's hair on Sophia?
It's a small world after all. When Sophia was in college she sported this hairstyle. When she first met Alyssa, her initial notice was that she and Alyssa had similar cosmetic taste, and that her old hairstyle looked good on the younger Alyssa. At least this is the contrived reasoning I gave for this hairstyle choice. Do you think it looks good on Sophia? ;)
Edit: Did you like the homonym play on words in the song lyrics?

• Haha
Reactions: xxxorro

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's a small world after all. When Sophia was in college she sported this hairstyle. When she first met Alyssa, her initial notice was that she and Alyssa had similar cosmetic taste, and that her old hairstyle looked good on the younger Alyssa. At least this is the contrived reasoning I gave for this hairstyle choice. Do you think it looks good on Sophia? ;)
Edit: Did you like the homonym play on words in the song lyrics?
I did but at the moment I am struggling with a render

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Sorry, I don't like it. The light makes Sophia's face look older, which I think is good, she's not 20 years old anymore. But at the same time I find the light incidence makes Sophia ugly - she looks like a vampire from a bad movie.
Disagree. My only concern was the sudden clothing change from the previous posts. Unless they are not connected which is fine also. The presentation as a stand alone was fine for me. Especially the swim part as she watches me doing laps.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Disagree. My only concern was the sudden clothing change from the previous posts. Unless they are not connected which is fine also. The presentation as a stand alone was fine for me. Especially the swim part as she watches me doing laps.
It is good to hear that you still do laps in the pool. I find that this is a good way to ensure that we still have a lap instead of a contiguous line from the chest to the knee. ;)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes