Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am sorry to say this Old Dog but Charlotte was the best looking of the motorcycle images you posted. But then maybe it is because I just don't find Sophia very attractive. (Please step away from your pitchforks)
Which Charlotte did you mean?
I know that both look super hot in there outfits but I think Charlotte(No more Money) nailed it for me.
Cheers for your kind words and the pitchfork is packed away :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: m4dsk1llz

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
The voting is closed with the results of: Option 'A' prevailing with: A (5), B (1), C (0), D (4). Jack is nearing the end of Scene 50, "Do We Have Time for What Is Gone?". Here is the next instalment:
A50061 (Sophia) He got me pregnant with Elizabeth! I just left him, and never told him!.jpg
(Sophia) He got me pregnant with Elizabeth! I just left him, and never told him!
A50062 (Sam) You mean the man that signed your bra got you pregnant. Why did you leave him.jpg
(Sam) You mean the man that signed your bra got you pregnant? Why did you leave him?
A50063 (Sophia) His lifestyle was destructive, and I had to finish college, and. Where am I.jpg
(Sophia) His lifestyle was destructive, and I had to finish college, and... Where am I?
A50064 (Sam) Your at the Valatorr Estate. You've been writhing and muttering for nearly an hour.jpg
(Sam) Your at the Valatorr Estate. You've been writhing and muttering for nearly an hour.
A50065 (Sophia) And, and you sat here with me the whole time.jpg
(Sophia) And... and you sat here with me the whole time?
A50066 (Sam) Ranashelle said you were experiencing a temporal perception shift. I stayed to wa...jpg
(Sam) Ranashelle said you were experiencing a temporal perception shift. I stayed to watch over you.

Well, isn't this a twist in Sophia's romantic history. Wild teen turned conservative mother? It certainly explains the receptive attitude towards attention when she is sexually repressed. What is Sophia going to do now? Stay tuned and find out!
Kindest regards, Jack.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The voting is closed with the results of: Option 'A' prevailing with: A (5), B (1), C (0), D (4). Jack is nearing the end of Scene 50, "Do We Have Time for What Is Gone?". Here is the next instalment:
View attachment 1774557
(Sophia) He got me pregnant with Elizabeth! I just left him, and never told him!
View attachment 1774565
(Sam) You mean the man that signed your bra got you pregnant? Why did you leave him?
View attachment 1774592
(Sophia) His lifestyle was destructive, and I had to finish college, and... Where am I?
View attachment 1774595
(Sam) Your at the Valatorr Estate. You've been writhing and muttering for nearly an hour.
View attachment 1774597
View attachment 1774599
(Sam) Ranashelle said you were experiencing a temporal perception shift. I stayed to watch over you.

Well, isn't this a twist in Sophia's romantic history. Wild teen turned conservative mother? It certainly explains the receptive attitude towards attention when she is sexually repressed. What is Sophia going to do now? Stay tuned and find out!
Kindest regards, Jack.
I did have a feeling that it may turn out like this and to be honest I do wonder how close to the actual game(aWaM) that this statement maybe.
The "His lifestyle was destructive " I mean

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 1774557
View attachment 1774565
View attachment 1774592
View attachment 1774595
View attachment 1774597
View attachment 1774599

Kindest regards, Jack.
i really dont know what this story is about. Great pics sure, but this is not my Sophia.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I am sorry to say this Old Dog but Charlotte was the best looking of the motorcycle images you posted. But then maybe it is because I just don't find Sophia very attractive. (Please step away from your pitchforks)
I don't use pitchforks I use Party Favors. 1 Megaton Party Favors!

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Is that a reference to Lazy and Procrastinator?
Since the GW ending is linked to the filthy path ending I thought that since Sophia has experimented with her sexuality and Liam has just started out that Sophia realises that this is not for her but Liam is enjoying himself so Sophia has to make a choice stay or leave.

Last edited:
Reactions: t3alqdansam

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Hello!

I wanted to try some BDSM stuff, hope you like it! :giggle:

Context: Sophia has agreed to become Mr. Clarke's plaything for a day so he wouldn't tell Liam about the things she has been doing during class. Too "bad" she didn't consider that he leans into pretty heavy stuff... :devilish:

I wish I had the time to turn this into a short story... but just this one will have to do for now... :(

Characters: Sophia and Mr. Clarke(Janitor)

"Tied Up"

TiedUp.jpg

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
i really dont know what this story is about. Great pics sure, but this is not my Sophia.
This is a fair reaction since I took several months off from telling the story to manage real life responsibilities. Missing the first chapter would leave the reader without foundational continuity. This story would be best captured in a Ren'Py environment, but I do not know Ren'Py and my time is already stretched bringing just the renders to my friends here. The beginning of the story starts on Page 469 (March 17, 2021) of this thread. I am willing to give you a short synopsis of the story so far:
The first scene is set in June, just as school is let out for the summer. Sophia still has had no sexual contact since February and calls Janitor Clark over to finally alleviate her pent up torment. Before the two can copulate Lord Shayne and Ranashelle arrive to entreat Sophia to help them against 'The Interloper' who is threatening many including instigating the corruption of Sophia's family. Here we discover that there is a mystical component to this parody story. In order to save her family Sophia agrees to join in the effort against this interloper. Sophia then goes to Lord Shayne's world to be trained for the rigors she must soon face to combat this threat, and to purge herself from the corruption she has. While she is training, we discover that next door the original Sam from L&P's game has been replaced by Lord Shayne's son who is also named Samuel (don't worry, the real Sam is not harmed in any way). Lord Shayne and Sam work together in an attempt to locate this interloper and uncover how the corruption is being manifested. This search takes them outside the game world of Sophia Parker and into the game world of Teacher's Pets, The Tyrant, Manila Shaw and Milfy City. We discover that Carl is not the Carl we all thought he was, and is actually a very bad guy. Carl has also bamboozled Liam Parker into working for him. Liam Parker believes that by doing so he is helping his family...but he is very, very wrong.
This year I picked up on the story with Sophia divorcing her husband because all she saw was Liam working with Carl who she now knows is a very bad guy. Now trained to some extent, Sophia is participating in trying to uncover what this corruption is and how they are doing it. In the process, Sophia acquires an odd box that has a strong connection to the manipulation that is trying to be exerted on her. She picks up one of the items in the box (a bra signed by a rock star in her youth). This triggers a temporal event that allows her to witness an indiscretion from her past.
I am doing my level best to maintain the integrity of Sophia Parker from the game who is facing extraordinary circumstances that is indeed molding her as paramount events do in our lives. In addition, from everything I have seen in the game this scenario with the rock star does not seem too far fetched for a teenage Sophia who has no attachments.
I hope this helps you as well as others who just don't see what in the world Jack is trying to do here.

Last edited:

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Hello!

I wanted to try some BDSM stuff, hope you like it! :giggle:

Context: Sophia has agreed to become Mr. Clarke's plaything for a day so he wouldn't tell Liam about the things she has been doing during class. Too "bad" she didn't consider that he leans into pretty heavy stuff... :devilish:

I wish I had the time to turn this into a short story... but just this one will have to do for now... :(

Characters: Sophia and Mr. Clarke(Janitor)

"Tied Up"

View attachment 1774890
Nice! Well done :devilish:

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes