Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Hello!

Its been a while since I did something with Ivan.. so here you go! Hope you like it! :giggle:

Characters: Sophia and Ivan(Mover)

"Morning farewell"

View attachment 1775386
Ivan character is the best.... Much more realistic that this kind of Dylan pre-teenager asexual that is always pictured fucking Sophia

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2018
Encore merci Barklay mais de toute façon je ne pourrai pas l'utiliser car le module doit être installé automatiquement et mon ordi le rejette à chaque fois...
Tampis je trouverai un autre moyen de réaliser ma scène.

Thanks again Barklay but I won't be able to use it anyway because the module has to be installed automatically and my computer rejects it every time...
I will find another way to make my scene.

Jan 29, 2018
I wont be creating Fan Arts anytime soon. So here are some places I created(There are not complete but it could be a good starting point)

Bonjour gkdanuka.
Bravo et merci pour ces reconstitutions, elles sont géniale !
As-tu d'autres lieux comme ceux-là ? Il m'avait semblé que oui mais je n'arrive pas à les retrouver.

Hello gkdanuka.
Bravo and thank you for these reconstructions, they are great!
Do you have other places like this ? I thought so but I can't find them.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Jack has some involved projects to build on the Adams' Estate which will consume much of his time. As a consequence the rate of rendering will slow down. Jack plans to continue to provide the story here, but at this time is not sure how fast this will happen. In any case, here is the conclusion to Scene 50, "Do We Have Time for What Is Gone?" with the ending you the audience voted for.
A50067 (Sophia) Thank you. It has been so long since I felt altruism. This household has given...jpg
(Sophia) Thank you. It has been so long since I felt altruism. This household has given me hope again.
A50068.jpg
A50069.jpg
A50070 (Sophia) This is the first romantic action since arriving in San Alejo without a flush ...jpg
(Sophia) This is the first romantic action since arriving in San Alejo without a flush of controlling compulsion.
A50071 (Sophia) I need some time to think about what just happened here.jpg
(Sophia) I need some time to think about what just happened here.
A50072 (Sophia) Can you do me a favor Sam, and bring a turntable for that record to my room.jpg
(Sophia) Can you do me a favor Sam, and bring a turntable for that record to my room?

Sophia does indeed have some choices to make as she is beginning to zero in on the cause for her family's dissolution. What does the cryptic note from Lady Cecilia mean? How will Sophia find out? Stay tuned for the continuation of this gripping story!
Thanx, Jack.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Jack has some involved projects to build on the Adams' Estate which will consume much of his time. As a consequence the rate of rendering will slow down. Jack plans to continue to provide the story here, but at this time is not sure how fast this will happen. In any case, here is the conclusion to Scene 50, "Do We Have Time for What Is Gone?" with the ending you the audience voted for.
View attachment 1776184
(Sophia) Thank you. It has been so long since I felt altruism. This household has given me hope again.
View attachment 1776189
View attachment 1776191
View attachment 1776196
(Sophia) This is the first romantic action since arriving in San Alejo without a flush of controlling compulsion.
View attachment 1776202
(Sophia) I need some time to think about what just happened here.
View attachment 1776204
(Sophia) Can you do me a favor Sam, and bring a turntable for that record to my room?

Sophia does indeed have some choices to make as she is beginning to zero in on the cause for her family's dissolution. What does the cryptic note from Lady Cecilia mean? How will Sophia find out? Stay tuned for the continuation of this gripping story!
Thanx, Jack.
You're all dressed up to go dreaming
Now don't tell me I'm wrong
And what a night to go dreaming
Mind if I tag along

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
You're all dressed up to go dreaming
Now don't tell me I'm wrong
And what a night to go dreaming
Mind if I tag along
Jack comes inside from his morning toil to find Old Dog quoting, 'Moonlight Becomes You'. This was written for and performed by the greatest singer in recording history, Bing Crosby! He sang it for the 1942 movie, 'Road to Morocco'. There are times when I feel that I am the only one who remembers. It is a heart-warming feeling to know that I am wrong on this account.
Thanks for the memories, Jack.

Reactions: Ruby Tuesday

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Jack comes inside from his morning toil to find Old Dog quoting, 'Moonlight Becomes You'. This was written for and performed by the greatest singer in recording history, Bing Crosby! He sang it for the 1942 movie, 'Road to Morocco'. There are times when I feel that I am the only one who remembers. It is a heart-warming feeling to know that I am wrong on this account.
The road movies are one of my all time favorites along with Sherlock Holmes,Basil Rathbone,Cary Grant both Hepburn's,James Stewart and David Niven.God I feel old now

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
I'm rather into 1950's black and white B movies, mainly British, just adore the sense of style and understatement. Few special effects, less is more.
Different to Bing, but no, you're not alone with vintage, or should I say classic? Will have to check out "Road to Morocco" now, you got me curious.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm rather into 1950's black and white B movies, mainly British, just adore the sense of style and understatement. Few special effects, less is more.
Different to Bing, but no, you're not alone with vintage, or should I say classic? Will have to check out "Road to Morocco" now, you got me curious.
You have 7 road movies to pick from

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
My fellow fan of the anachronistic! Not only do I enjoy the golden age movie experience (films before 1960), I am also partial to the Japanese 60-series Zatoichi films staring Shintaro Katsu. It requires reading subtitles, however they provide primarily a compelling human interest story as well as some action. It is not everybody's 'cup of tea' but they sate me quite well.
A pleasure to hear from you, Jack.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Thanks for the Memories was the Bob Hope theme song. A good buddy of Bing. Got to see Bob live once. Absolutely no different from his stage personality. Easy going, self deprecating and always funny.

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
The road movies are one of my all time favorites along with Sherlock Holmes,Basil Rathbone,Cary Grant both Hepburn's,James Stewart and David Niven.God I feel old now
Charlton Heston, Errol Flynn, The Duke, James Stewart, Cary Grant, Ingrid Bergman, Audrey (Sorry Katherine) Hepburn, Olivia DeHaviland, Lana Turner. Then there are Steve McQueen, Yul Brynner, Sygorney Weaver, Al Pacino, Dustin Hoffman, Sean Connery, Michael Caine, Natalie Wood, Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton (How he turned his role sitting on his ass in 'The Longest Day' into an incredible performance. Did he even move?) I hear you Old Dog

Reactions: Old Dog

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Thanks for the Memories was the Bob Hope theme song. A good buddy of Bing. Got to seem Bob live once. Absolutely no different from his stage personality. Easy going, self deprecating and always funny.
It is nice to see someone catching my subtle humor. Yes, indeed it was Bob Hope's theme song. I thought it was fitting to use it as a farewell for a road picture post. It works better than, "When the blue of the night, meets the gold of the day, Jack". :cool:

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes