Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
:eek::eek: Do you have some kind of access to my computer?

I've got something on the oven right now... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cool:
OMG :ROFLMAO:

Perverted minds think alike i guess, don't worry i'm not working for the Russian KGB and i'm not spying on your computer :LOL:

Really looking forward to see that render :devilish: so funny that we thought the same..

Big fan of your stuff since a long time, keep it up my friend!

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
So good! Need a penetration scene!
You ask, I shall provide! Hope you like it! ;)

OMG :ROFLMAO:

Perverted minds think alike i guess, don't worry i'm not working for the Russian KGB and i'm not spying on your computer :LOL:

Really looking forward to see that render :devilish: so funny that we thought the same..

Big fan of your stuff since a long time, keep it up my friend!
Haha alike indeed! I almost thought I would need to disappear... :ROFLMAO:

But here you go! :giggle:
I've found some horrible mistakes AFTER rendering... hope those do not spoil the pic... :(

Characters: Sophia, Mr. Gibbs and Mr. Herman

"Continuing the party"

WWIIParty.png

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020

I've found some horrible mistakes AFTER rendering... hope those do not spoil the pic... :(

"Continuing the party"

View attachment 1777271
Oh yes man! Gorgeous render, this def need to happen in the game or similar :devilish:

And please no! Don't disappear F95 would not be the same without your talent :love: and i'm not Russian you're safe :ROFLMAO:

Keep them coming!

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019

"Continuing the party"

View attachment 1777271
This is the game we want lol

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021

"Continuing the party"

View attachment 1777271
Oh man, even with the panties to the side. Love it and thanks so much!
If there is ever a chance to do some heels-in-the-air legs-shaking-from-orgasm stuff it would be so damn fine! Example:

1650970955650.png

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Oh man, even with the panties to the side. Love it and thanks so much!
If there is ever a chance to do some heels-in-the-air legs-shaking-from-orgasm stuff it would be so damn fine! Example:

View attachment 1777752
That was a really nice idea! I hope you like what I did with it!

Also, do you mind telling me which comic is that? Looks really hot!

Last one(for now) with the gents! Hope you guys like it! :giggle:

Characters: Sophia, Mr. Biggs and Mr. Herman

"Team Work"

TeamWork.png

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

"Continuing the party"

View attachment 1777271
Just a note: Water is a lubricant. Just Sayin'.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
That was a really nice idea! I hope you like what I did with it!

Also, do you mind telling me which comic is that? Looks really hot!

Last one(for now) with the gents! Hope you guys like it! :giggle:

Characters: Sophia, Mr. Biggs and Mr. Herman

"Team Work"

View attachment 1778236
Love how she is holding her panties, to allow him better access to fuck her.
And the pussy juices is a fantastic detail! You are a master of erotic setup and details!

Do you do NTR by any chance? For example the hubby be behind the door saying: "I'm here to pick up my wife after work" and the old man saying "She will cum (yea, I know, but still funny for me), she is just servicing old Joe there". And the husband is like: "what are these noises coming from there". "Well she is probably helping him get out of the bath, he can be pretty heavy, she might be short of breath." Then the one fucking her puts a hand on her mouth while they cum with excruciating force, which contorts their faces and bodies, something like this:

1651008574986.png

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Love how she is holding her panties, to allow him better access to fuck her.
And the pussy juices is a fantastic detail! You are a master of erotic setup and details!

Do you do NTR by any chance? For example the hubby be behind the door saying: "I'm here to pick up my wife after work" and the old man saying "She will cum (yea, I know, but still funny for me), she is just servicing old Joe there". And the husband is like: "what are these noises coming from there". "Well she is probably helping him get out of the bath, he can be pretty heavy, she might be short of breath." Then the one fucking her puts a hand on her mouth while they cum with excruciating force, which contorts their faces and bodies, something like this:

View attachment 1778647
Thanks! :giggle:

The NTR idea is really nice... I did something on those lines in the past, but never with the gents! :devilish:

Reactions: mentosa

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Jack believes in transparency. He is currently digging out the roots of a large tree (well over 40 ft. tall) he had taken out last year. What Jack found is a tangled mess of large roots under the lawn (even though the base was stump ground). Jack has decided in complete soil replacement. Jack is going to be busy. The rendering process will continue...slowly.
However, Jack does have the first instalment of Scene 51 that features Sam. This scene is called, "Tread Softly, My Son. You Enter the Thieves Den."
A51001 (Davide) Sam, you showed! This is Nicole. You already know Steve, and that is Bruce in ...jpg
(Davide) Sam, you showed! This is Nicole. You already know Steve, and that is Bruce in the chair.
A51002 (Davide) Sam here, showed us what we want to see from a gang member.jpg
(Davide) Sam here, showed us what we want to see from a gang member.
A51003 (Davide) And then we took what was ours.jpg
(Davide) And then we took what was ours.
A51004 (Sam thinking) It is clear that Bruce is a weak cuckold that does not deserve her.jpg
(Sam thinking) It is clear that Bruce is a weak cuckold that does not deserve her.
A51005 (Davide) Get us some drinks, bitch!.jpg
(Davide) Get us some drinks, bitch!
A51006 (Sam thinking) Bruce is inconsequential, and Steve is cool if Davide is happy.jpg
(Sam thinking) Bruce is inconsequential, and Steve is cool if Davide is happy.

Will Sam's first meeting with Davide's gang meet with success? Will we see more of Nicole in the coming scenes? Jack certainly hopes so. For those that are not sure this a cross-over portion of the Sophia story.
Thank you, Jack.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes