Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
That's quite funny. However, the Gallagher in question was meant to be of the Liam variety. Having clarified this, I will assume you vote remains an 'A'. That is unless you feel this deserves two kicks in the bollocks.
With returned regards, Jack.
Please don't tempt me here, mate.
Because if he is really of that another (Liam) useless kind, he should deserve far more than three kicks there... :LOL:
So, better leave my vote just as it is, thanks.

With best regards.

Reactions: Jack Adams

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Option 'A' still has plurality standing at: A (5), B (1), C (0), D (4).
A. Sophia and Sam to have a heartfelt moment that concludes with a kiss.
B. Sophia becomes more motivated, and expresses her passion by romantically revealing herself.
C. Sophia becomes even more motivated, and pleases Sam erotically without penetration. (The audience can be specific here.)
D. Sophia loses control and becomes quite...heated with Sam.
If this persists Sam will just get a kiss. Meanwhile, Jack has another instalment of Scene 50, "Do We Have Time for What Is Gone?".
A50043 (Sophia thinking) I can feel my heart pounding out of my chest. I should tell him no. (...jpg
(Sophia thinking) I can feel my heart pounding out of my chest. I should tell him no. (Sophia) Ooooh!
A50044 (Lyon) There you go. Oh! All right then.jpg
(Lyon) There you go. Oh! All right then.
A50045 (Sophia thinking) He surprised me with a kiss. I was shocked and exhilarated.jpg
(Sophia thinking) He surprised me with a kiss. I was shocked and exhilarated.
A50046 (Sophia thinking) I wanted the excitement of being desired by a globally famous rock star.jpg
(Sophia thinking) I wanted the excitement of being desired by a globally famous rock star.
A50047 I shouldn't have let him, but I didn't want him to stop.jpg
(Sophia thinking) I shouldn't have let him, but I didn't want him to stop.
A50048 (Sophia thinking) I wasn't thinking of the consequences, and was barely aware of what h...jpg
(Sophia thinking) I wasn't thinking of the consequences, and was barely aware of what he was saying.

Is seems young Sophia has more temerity than 38-year-old Sophia. It must be the hormones, right? Please, remember that your vote is for Sophia's interaction with Sam after this flashback. It's a hot time in the Big Apple tonight!
Enjoying the sharing, Jack.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
B. Sophia becomes more motivated, and expresses her passion by romantically revealing herself.
C. Sophia becomes even more motivated, and pleases Sam erotically without penetration. (The audience can be specific here.)
If this persists Sam will just get a kiss. Meanwhile, Jack has another instalment of Scene 50, "Do We Have Time for What Is Gone?".
View attachment 1769168
(Sophia thinking) I can feel my heart pounding out of my chest. I should tell him no. (Sophia) Ooooh!
View attachment 1769170
View attachment 1769173
View attachment 1769174
(Sophia thinking) I wanted the excitement of being desired by a globally famous rock star.
View attachment 1769176
View attachment 1769177
(Sophia thinking) I wasn't thinking of the consequences, and was barely aware of what he was saying.

Is seems young Sophia has more temerity than 38-year-old Sophia. It must be the hormones, right? Please, remember that your vote is for Sophia's interaction with Sam after this flashback. It's a hot time in the Big Apple tonight!
A star struck Sophia but I do wonder what other souvenir Sophia maybe be carrying away with her as well as the bra?
As the song goes"There maybe trouble a head"

• Hey there
Reactions: Jack Adams

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A star struck Sophia but I do wonder what other souvenir Sophia maybe be carrying away with her as well as the bra?
As the song goes"There maybe trouble a head"
Ah yes! Singing (check), dancing (semi-check), a moon to share (looks likely). I really love your turn-of-phrase 'carrying away'. It is a beautiful double entendre...well done!

Reactions: Old Dog

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
View attachment 1769168
View attachment 1769170
View attachment 1769173
View attachment 1769174
View attachment 1769176
View attachment 1769177

(y)(y)(y) Looks like the rock star uses the "right instrument" that Sophia desires. :)

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
View attachment 1769168
View attachment 1769170
View attachment 1769173
View attachment 1769174
View attachment 1769176
View attachment 1769177

Told you she'd be pregnant before she knew it, if it WAS Liam!;)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes