Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I would like to thank the members that have taken the time to vote during this poll. The results so far are still tied between 'A' and 'D' for the conclusion of Scene 50 standing at: A (3), B (1), C (0), D (3).
A. Sophia and Sam to have a heartfelt moment that concludes with a kiss.
B. Sophia becomes more motivated, and expresses her passion by romantically revealing herself.
C. Sophia becomes even more motivated, and pleases Sam erotically without penetration. (The audience can be specific here.)
D. Sophia loses control and becomes quite...heated with Sam.
Please remember that option 'A' takes far less work on my part, and there needs to be a plurality for the more work-intensive option if I am going to invest that effort. In the end I will give the audience what the poll tells me they want.
I have the renders for the next instalment of Scene 50, "Do We Have Time for What Is Gone?" completed. Shall we continue?
A50013 (Sophia) I'm not going to let a piece of rock dictate my life, or my emotions.jpg
(Sophia) I'm not going to let a piece of rock dictate my life, or my emotions.
A50014 (Sophia) I don't believe this. I haven't seen this in many years.jpg
(Sophia) I don't believe this. I haven't seen this in many years.
A50015 (Sophia) This is a souvenir from a very embarassing week of my life. Lyon Glansinher.jpg
(Sophia) This is a souvenir from a very embarrassing week of my life. Lyon Glansinher.
A50016.jpg
A50017 Temporal flash.jpg
A50018 Where am I. I am in some kind of recording studio, and. Hold on, I remember this!.jpg
Where am I? I am in some kind of recording studio, and... Hold on, I remember this!

I added a touch of neoteny to Sophia's face in this last render to reflect that this is a much younger version of Sophia in the studio. In case this is confusing, Sophia is now experiencing a scenario from 20 years ago. So, what did she do that was so embarrassing? Stay tuned and find out!
Thank you for your interest, Jack.
P.S. If you would be so kind, please let me know how the temporal flash worked for you. Was it worth the photoshop effort?

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
I would like to thank the members that have taken the time to vote during this poll. The results so far are still tied between 'A' and 'D' for the conclusion of Scene 50 standing at: A (3), B (1), C (0), D (3).
B. Sophia becomes more motivated, and expresses her passion by romantically revealing herself.
C. Sophia becomes even more motivated, and pleases Sam erotically without penetration. (The audience can be specific here.)
Please remember that option 'A' takes far less work on my part, and there needs to be a plurality for the more work-intensive option if I am going to invest that effort. In the end I will give the audience what the poll tells me they want.
I have the renders for the next instalment of Scene 50, "Do We Have Time for What Is Gone?" completed. Shall we continue?
View attachment 1760429
(Sophia) I'm not going to let a piece of rock dictate my life, or my emotions.
View attachment 1760430
(Sophia) I don't believe this. I haven't seen this in many years.
View attachment 1760431
(Sophia) This is a souvenir from a very embarrassing week of my life. Lyon Glansinher.
View attachment 1760435
View attachment 1760437
View attachment 1760439
Where am I? I am in some kind of recording studio, and... Hold on, I remember this!

I added a touch of neoteny to Sophia's face in this last render to reflect that this is a much younger version of Sophia in the studio. In case this is confusing, Sophia is now experiencing a scenario from 20 years ago. So, what did she do that was so embarrassing? Stay tuned and find out!
Thank you for your interest, Jack.
P.S. If you would be so kind, please let me know how the temporal flash worked for you. Was it worth the photoshop effort?
It worked.
And to my humble opinion, you should continue... interesting plot, I would like to see where we are going to.

With best regards.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
I really liked - most of all - the points of reprise chosen. About their facial expressions... they are stunning, just seemed as they were posing, but keeping on natural (true for the second shot, the first one should be like close to a stolen shot).
I appreciated the detail level too.
You are progressing... if you aren't a photographer in real life, I'm almost sure you are, not currently only, studying best glamour shots.

With best compliments and regards.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Very Cool, can i ask you. how did you take off part of clothes? Can you PM me?
I really liked - most of all - the points of reprise chosen. About their facial expressions... they are stunning, just seemed as they were posing, but keeping on natural (true for the second shot, the first one should be like close to a stolen shot).
I appreciated the detail level too.
You are progressing... if you aren't a photographer in real life, I'm almost sure you are, not currently only, studying best glamour shots.

With best compliments and regards.
I have never been a photographer but I am a great fan of the old black and white romantic films and some recent up to dates ones.
Ok truth time.
The first render I would of liked Sophia's head to be more tilted upwards and also zoomed in more to say just below the hand covering the breast and using DOF on the background.
The 2nd render I really do like as I think that lighting sets up up this scene nicely,I was using spotlight/HDRI light and ghost lighting as the colour/shadows set this off nice.
Thanks for your kind words

Reactions: JagHond and globsis

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
It worked.
And to my humble opinion, you should continue... interesting plot, I would like to see where we are going to.

With best regards.
Thank you Jaghond for the valuable feedback, and I will continue as my rudimentary photoshop skills will allow. I am also currently encouraged to continue the story. Here in Chapter 2, I am able to give Sophia a more active role now that she has been better prepared for what lies ahead. She will continue to be present in the story along with the other proactive characters.
With returned regards, Jack.

Reactions: JagHond and Bane71

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I appreciate the member contribution to this poll for the last part of Scene 50. The results so far remain tied and unmoving between 'A' and 'D' standing at: A (3), B (1), C (0), D (3).
Please vote so that the ending you want gets the plurality. Those in the plurality for the more work-intensive option if I am going to invest that effort. In the end I will give the audience what the poll tells me they want.
I have the renders for the next instalment of Scene 50, "Do We Have Time for What Is Gone?" completed. Shall we continue my friends?
A50019 My college friend Alex graduated as a sound engineer when I was a freshman.jpg
(Sophia thinking) My college friend Alex graduated as a sound engineer when I was a freshman.
A50020 He landed this gig in New York, and invited me to watch a vocal recording during winter...jpg
(Sophia thinking) He landed this gig in New York, and invited me to watch a vocal recording during winter intercession.
A50021 He didn't tell me he would be recording Lyon Glansinher of OurWaySez, one of my favorit...jpg
(Sophia thinking) He didn't tell me he would be recording Lyon Glansinher of OurWaySez, one of my favorite bands.
A50022 I find that I have no control over my 18-year-old body. I can only observe as history p...jpg
(Sophia thinking) I find that I have no control over my 18-year-old body. I can only observe as history plays out again.
A50023 (Lyon) Can you know what I've seen. Yeah, Yeah. A big juicy pear, that's what I receive.jpg
(Lyon singing) Can you know what I've seen. Yeah, Yeah. A big juicy pear, that's what I receive.
A50024 (Alex) Lyon, you nailed it. We can finally wrap this up.jpg
(Alex) Lyon, you nailed it. We can finally wrap this up.

Sophia is about to meet one of her favorite lead singers. Where is this going to lead? What history does Sophia have in her past? Stay tuned for the next instalment of this revealing scene!
Thanx, Jack.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes