Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Jack is impressed by the fine art offered in this thread. He has finished the first instalment of Scene 53, "Making Friends in Low Places" set in the morning of Tuesday, Day 60.
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
A53000 Day 60 Title.jpg
Tuesday Morning, Day 60.

A53001 (Sam) OK I'm here at the subway, so where is Ruby. This does not feel right.jpg
(Sam) OK I'm here at the subway, so where is Ruby. This does not feel right.
A53002 (Sam) I'm hearing voices. I wonder if, what the.jpg
(Sam) I'm hearing voices. I wonder if...what the?
A53003 (Derek) Ruby here is fast, but we finally caught her. Say Marcus, you checked her. Is s...jpg
(Derek) Ruby here is fast, but we finally caught her. Say Marcus, you checked her. Is she a virgin?
A53004 (Marcus) Yes, this bitch actually has a hymen, but we will correct this oversight.jpg
(Marcus) Yes, this bitch actually has a hymen, but we will correct this oversight.
A53005 (Sam) I'm here to make a delivery to Ruby.jpg
(Sam) I'm here to make a delivery to Ruby.
A53006 (Ruby) HELP ME!.jpg
(Ruby) HELP ME!

Does anyone recognize Marcus from Chapter 01? He is a true reprobate isn't he? What is Sam going to do now? I'm sure we will find out soon!
Thank you, Jack.

ko_posts

May 1, 2022
Hello!

So I tried.. It got a little bit different from L&P's version, but it was a very interesting exercise! Thank you! :giggle:

I hope you guys like it! :love:

View attachment 1791474
Brilliant. This is awesome. :love:
There are more versatile fanarts here than in the AWAM game.
I always wanted more of that last Sam and Sophia's encounter. It was a best scene out of all.
Could you try to extend that scene? Please.

Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Brilliant. This is awesome. :love:
There are more versatile fanarts here than in the AWAM game.
I always wanted more of that last Sam and Sophia's encounter. It was a best scene out of all.
Could you try to extend that scene? Please.
I can try it, yes! :giggle:

But I have a few other ideas in line, so it might take a little while... ;)

kehi

Jul 29, 2019
I turned the kitchen into HDRI, I don't know if I liked the result. I think I still need to adjust the blur.
One thing is for sure, it helped the render, but it's terrible for positioning the characters.
I think the proportions are wrong here.
I messed up the shaders in her hair, I know. I found it difficult to make the adjustments.
My first impression is that as the environment was made as a single object, without being able to separate walls, ceiling or floor, it got in the way a lot on the first attempt.

ellieHDRI_test.jpg

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I turned the kitchen into HDRI, I don't know if I liked the result. I think I still need to adjust the blur.
One thing is for sure, it helped the render, but it's terrible for positioning the characters.
I think the proportions are wrong here.
I messed up the shaders in her hair, I know. I found it difficult to make the adjustments.
My first impression is that as the environment was made as a single object, without being able to separate walls, ceiling or floor, it got in the way a lot on the first attempt.

View attachment 1793413
Elle is bery, bery, curious about that box!

Reactions: bayrischman

Krogh

Jul 19, 2021
What is the name of the boyfriend that Alyssa introduced to Sophia? his brother just arrived.
Maybe...
As long as she doesn’t treat it like in the song The Gift by the Velvet Underground. That might not be a desirable outcome.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes