Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
The fine art offered in this thread continues to flow. Jack has finished the next instalment of Scene 53, "Making New Friends in Low Places" set in the morning of Tuesday, Day 60.
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
A53007 (Sam) Now I'm committed.jpg
(Sam) Now I'm committed.
A53008 (Marcus) Commit to this. Hand over the package to me, and I let you walk. Delivery made.jpg
(Marcus) Commit to this. Hand over the package to me, and I let you walk. Delivery made.
A53009 (Sam) I can't argue with those terms. I'll give you my delivery.jpg
(Sam) I can't argue with those terms. I'll give you my delivery.
A53010 (Marcus) Not again! What am I in a kung fu movie. Ouch! That's my head!.jpg
(Marcus) Not again! What? Am I in a kung fu movie? Ouch! That's my head!
A53011 (Sam) Thanks for offering such an easy target.jpg
(Sam) Thanks for offering such an easy target.
A53012 (Ruby) Woah! Smooth move partner!.jpg
(Ruby) Woah! Smooth move partner!

Well, we all knew what was coming from Sam after reading scene 02! Poor Marcus already suffered a beat down by Lord Shayne in Scene 16 (Page 483, March 22, 2021). Now, Marcus has lost a second gun. What can he say when he reports back to the Criminal Union Hall?
Thank you for your kind attention, Jack

Last edited:

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Hey!

Time to "rest" Sophia's pussy again... :ROFLMAO:

I got tired of not being able to make a wet pussy on Daz, so I tried my hand on PS... let me know with you guys like it... :giggle:

This time she is doing it alone... Damn Liam let our goddess down again... oh well... :devilish:

Who do you think she is thinking about?

Character: Sophia

"The unsatisfied wife's escapade"

SophiaLoneNight.png

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Hey!

I got tired of not being able to make a wet pussy on Daz, so I tried my hand on PS... let me know with you guys like it... :giggle:

This time she is doing it alone... Damn Liam let our goddess down again... oh well... :devilish:

View attachment 1795028
She is thinking about the old guys at the hospital who tried to grope her :devilish:

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
Hey!

View attachment 1795028
Sophia: Kthulu_SFM it could be yours just ask. Cheap wine, a camping site, I can even invite my sister.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes