Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Hello!

Last one with Haru for now... Hope you like it! Tried being more explicit with the expressions... :giggle:

Characters: Sophia and Haru

"You shouldn't drink sake at midday... or should you?"

View attachment 1794577
You should not have mentioned the Sake. Now all I see is the proverbial drunk Sophia about to pass out from alcohol not the 'Tea Ceremony'. I know I am definitely riding a negative wave these days.:giggle:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Hey!

Time to "rest" Sophia's pussy again... :ROFLMAO:

I got tired of not being able to make a wet pussy on Daz, so I tried my hand on PS... let me know with you guys like it... :giggle:

This time she is doing it alone... Damn Liam let our goddess down again... oh well... :devilish:

Who do you think she is thinking about?

Character: Sophia

"The unsatisfied wife's escapade"

View attachment 1795028
Noice! Old Dog may be able to help with PS. He is getting a bit skilled with it IMO.

Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
Hey!

I got tired of not being able to make a wet pussy on Daz, so I tried my hand on PS... let me know with you guys like it... :giggle:

This time she is doing it alone... Damn Liam let our goddess down again... oh well... :devilish:

View attachment 1795028
Sophia, take it easy! Let me help you! :sneaky:

SMS13

May 24, 2021
Hey!

View attachment 1795028
unbelievable

• Love
Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Jack is in good company indeed. The artwork this thread offers is very nice! Jack has finished the next instalment of Scene 53, "Making New Friends in Low Places" set in the morning of Tuesday, Day 60.
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
A53013 (Ruby thinking) No man has EVER helped me before, and he is really cute.jpg
(Ruby thinking) No man has EVER helped me before, and he is really cute.
A53014 (Ruby thinking) He is so quick and fluid.jpg
(Ruby thinking) He is so quick and fluid!
A53015 (Ruby thinking) DAMN! I heard Derek's hand break against that beam!.jpg
(Ruby thinking) DAMN! I heard Derek's hand break against that beam!
A53016 (Ruby thinking) He didn't just catch the gun out of the air. Now this is a man I would ...jpg
(Ruby thinking) He didn't just catch the gun out of the air. Now this is a man I would give it to.
A53017 (Sam) Are you all right.jpg
(Sam) Are you all right?
A53018 (Ruby) Yeah. These two were going to pop my cherry. I owe you big.jpg
(Ruby) Yeah. These two were going to pop my cherry. I owe you big!

Not only did Sam make the delivery, he also earned a future favor. How will Sam make use of this new development? Oh, the possibilities!
Thank you, Jack.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Jack is in good company indeed. The artwork this thread offers is very nice! Jack has finished the next instalment of Scene 53, "Making New Friends in Low Places" set in the morning of Tuesday, Day 60.
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
View attachment 1795973
(Ruby thinking) No man has EVER helped me before, and he is really cute.
View attachment 1795974
(Ruby thinking) He is so quick and fluid!
View attachment 1795975
(Ruby thinking) DAMN! I heard Derek's hand break against that beam!
View attachment 1795978
(Ruby thinking) He didn't just catch the gun out of the air. Now this is a man I would give it to.
View attachment 1795980
(Sam) Are you all right?
View attachment 1795981
(Ruby) Yeah. These two were going to pop my cherry. I owe you big!

Not only did Sam make the delivery, he also earned a future favor. How will Sam make use of this new development? Oh, the possibilities!
Thank you, Jack.
Hmmm, he does need to start his Hareem.;);):cool:

Reactions: Jack Adams
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes