Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Jack is currently enjoying the contributions to the fan art thread more than what people have been given to talk about in the main thread. Jack has finished the first instalment of Scene 54, "The Plight of Billy Conn" set in the morning of Tuesday, Day 60. Unless the reader is also a fan of heavyweight boxing this title reference will have little meaning, but Jack finds it apropos.
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
A54001 (Ghellar thinking) My son's dead, and the bitch responsible just kicked me in the balls.jpg
(Ghellar thinking) My son's dead, and the bitch responsible just kicked me in the balls.
A54002 (Alyona) Mr. Ghellar, is everything alright.jpg
(Alyona) Mr. Ghellar, is everything alright?
A54003 (Ghellar) Why wouldn't it be. Report to my office at noon, and I'll prove it to you.jpg
(Ghellar) Why wouldn't it be. Report to my office at noon, and I'll prove it to you.
A54004 (Alyona thinking) Good Job Alyona. Now, you've got yourself noticed.jpg
(Alyona thinking) Good Job Alyona. Now, you've got yourself noticed.
A54005 (Manila thinking) Isn't that the same man reading at the park. Wait, that perp is escap...jpg
(Manila thinking) Isn't that the same man reading at the park. Wait, that perp is escaping!
A54006 (Mason) You FOOLS can't arrest me!.jpg
(Mason) You FOOLS can't arrest me!

This is another scene from the game Manila Shaw, and again from a different perspective to add context. It is also a nod to the fine work being done by Abaddon. Additionally, his fight scenes are not scripted, and I thought, 'wouldn't it be nice to actually see how this fight might have played out'. The scene after this will feature Sophia again.
Thank you, Jack.

mad7max

May 2, 2021
We continue.
If you liked the previous 5 parts of our story, we will allow ourselves to continue. :)

View attachment 1756612

Friends, the works of artists published in this fan art thread leave no one indifferent!
For example, the idea for this funny mini-story came from just one amazing render, Devoted Member KillJoys (OldDog)!
We sincerely and deeply thank all artists and wish you, dear friends, creative success and a short path to the heights of mastery!

Author of history and dialogues Bane71
Graphics and coding globsis
Thanks a lot for the help in coding Bibifoc

history
The notorious Liam (Sophia's husband) and his boss Harris come to Sophia's house in the evening to drink another bottle ... (whoever reads it will find out what the reason is).
How will it end? How far will it go?

This is a version consisting of 6 chapters.This version is "alpha". In the next release, the 6th part will be expanded or the 7th part will be enlarged. A sequel is being prepared.

Have fun reading and we are waiting for your comments.

Download links:
mac

win_linux

mac

win_linux

mac

win_linux

Test version for Android:

Attention - the Android version has not been tested!
Great(y)(y)(y)(y). Waiting for 7th part. I offer to get Sofia absolutely drunk and full of lust;)

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Jack continues to enjoy the fan art here. Jack has finished the next instalment of Scene 54, "The Plight of Billy Conn" set in the morning of Tuesday, Day 60.
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
A54007 (Manila thinking) He is the most muscular man I have ever seen! (Manila) Halt right the...jpg
(Manila thinking) He is the most muscular man I have ever seen! (Manila) Halt right there!
A54008 (Mason) I'm leaving now girl. Go back inside, and process some paperwork B.jpg
(Mason) I'm leaving now girl. Go back inside, and process some paperwork.
A54009 (Manilla thinking) I have to hit fast and stay outside, unless I want another Janitor C...jpg
(Manilla thinking) I have to hit fast and stay outside, unless I want another Janitor Clark incident.
A54010 (Manilla thinking) That kick should have floored him. Instead he walked though it.jpg
(Manilla thinking) That kick should have floored him. Instead he walked though it.
A54011 (Manilla thinking) He shrugged me off like I was a child. Wind knocked out of me, move ...jpg
(Manilla thinking) He shrugged me off like I was a child. Wind knocked out of me, move Manila!
A54012 (Manilla thinking) I need a moment to catch my breath. He's very strong, but not too fast.jpg
(Manilla thinking) I need a moment to catch my breath. He's very strong, but not too fast.

Manila is down, but is she out? Will Lord Shayne have to intervene? Will Mason mop the floor with Manila? Did the janitor mop the floor
last night? So many questions, so little time.
Thank you for your interest, Jack.

moralzandar

Aug 29, 2017
Guard 1 "What's that noise? Who's here so late at night?"
11.png
Student 1 "What the FUCK!!"
Sophia "Yes baby, Fuck that pussy as hard as you can."
12.png
Gaured 1 "The Fuck Is Going On In Here?"
13.png
Sophia "Oh thank god, just what I need. Quick! Take those pants off and give me your dick."
14.png
Guard "You don't have to ask me twice."
16.png
Sphia "What are you staring at? Give it to me right NOW!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes