Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Krogh

Jul 19, 2021
I will need to talk to her about her stride. The kick needs to be closer to the buttocks and the toes pointed away so the stride lengthens naturally. This allows the same energy to produce a longer stride at the same rate and result in a faster time. This is really good for performance enhancement. Well done Old Dog!
Might need to back it up a bit further and perform a gait analysis on her first and get her off that Technogym treadmill. A woodway is a better option but lacks technology.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Jack just came back from being out of town all day. Jack has finished the last instalment of Scene 54, "The Plight of Billy Conn" set in the morning of Tuesday, Day 60.
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
A54013 (Manilla thinking) OK, so he can be knocked over. This will give me the moments I need ...jpg
(Manilla thinking) OK, so he can be knocked over. This will give me the moments I need to recover.
A54014 (Manila) You are under arrest! (Manilla thinking) Where is my back up.jpg
(Manila) You are under arrest! (Manilla thinking) Where is my back up?
A54015 (Mason) I don't want to go back to jail!.jpg
(Mason) I don't want to go back to jail!
A54016 (Manila) This can NOT be happening again! (Manila thinking) I have to keep him off me!.jpg
(Manila) This can NOT be happening again! (Manila thinking) I have to keep him off me!
A54017 (Manila thinking) Maybe if I take his wind. Otherwise who knows what he would do to me.jpg
(Manila thinking) Maybe if I take his wind. Otherwise who knows what he would do to me?
A54018 (Manila) We have flight from justice! (Manila thinking) What is that citizen doing.jpg
(Manila) We have flight from justice! (Manila thinking) What is that citizen doing?
A54019 (Manila) Citizen, I appreciate your civic spirit. However, I advise you not to put your...jpg
(Manila) Citizen, I appreciate your civic spirit. However, I advise you not to put yourself in harms way.

It is going to take a couple of days to complete the assembly of the next environment. The next scene will focus on Sophia, and her quest.
Thank you for your kind attention, Jack.

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Hello!

A couple people asked for a continuation of the hot tub scene with Sam... I hope you like it! :giggle:

My Sophia is not tanned, as I do not like her that way, so bear with me... The rest I tried staying close to the scene...
It was quite fun to do, and I really liked the end result! :giggle:

Characters: Sophia and Sam

"What if Liam didn't interrupt?"

SamHotTub.png

No GUI:
SamHotTub.png

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
Hello!

A couple people asked for a continuation of the hot tub scene with Sam... I hope you like it! :giggle:

My Sophia is not tanned, as I do not like her that way, so bear with me... The rest I tried staying close to the scene...

View attachment 1804715

No GUI:
View attachment 1804721
Amazing:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

• Love
Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
I have fallen in love with Sophia all over again.
I quite like the bloom effect as well
And I think about you are quite as skilled as a Brazilian plastic surgeon... let's find out who couldn't now.
Stunning chick and awesome pose, by the way.
Have you studied Avedon's works or do you have them in your mind, perhaps?

With best compliments and regards.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
A Wife , Mother & BBC
Awesome trio... almost unfair for that guy :LOL:

Just a pun, of course, suggested by your title, dear mate.
I loved her eyes' expression, in particular... a bit of humor is always hard to express in such kind of topics but appreciated at the same time, you know.

Archimondik3234

May 30, 2021
Hello!

View attachment 1804715

No GUI:
View attachment 1804721
le'ts go continue , please

Jungles70

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2021
Hello!

View attachment 1804715

No GUI:
View attachment 1804721
Simply amazing.

kicktechnical21

Jul 19, 2021
A while ago I came across a couple of renders where Ellie interrupts Sam while gaming with Dylan but I can't find those anymore does anybody happen to know where to find them?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
And I think about you are quite as skilled as a Brazilian plastic surgeon... let's find out who couldn't now.
Stunning chick and awesome pose, by the way.
Have you studied Avedon's works or do you have them in your mind, perhaps?

I get my ideas from all over the place so I guess I could of stumbled across Avedon's works as I do a lot of research for my poses.
Thanks for your kind words

Last edited:
Reactions: JagHond

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Hey!

I did another short short story... Hope you like it! :giggle:

I'm not so sure about the pace on this one so... if anyone got any pointers story or render wise, It'd be greatly appreciated! :love:

Characters: Sophia and Neil

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have inserted your short story into the game. I think it makes sense. Sorry I think I'm only able to write these things in Spanish.

Last edited:

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
I have inserted your short story into the game. I think it makes sense. Sorry I think I'm only able to write these things in Spanish.

Amazing! I loved it! :giggle:

Telling the story in game format fits sooo much better... You did a great job with the pace! :love:

If you give me the texts, I can translate them to English, if you want of course! ;)

interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Dylan: "Come on chill, it was probably nothing"
Sophia: "Oh I don't know Dylan"
Dylan: "The door is locked"
Sophia: "Yeah but what if someone saw us?"
Dylan: "Wurst case it was some pervert so what"
Sophia: "ieww don't say that.."
View attachment 1745986

Dylan: "Here does this help.. muahhh"
Sophia: "Oh honey"
Dylan: "Mmmm I just love these big juicy tits of yours"
Sophia: "I like how you make me feel.."
Dylan: "Come let's get back to what we were doing"
Sophia: "I..."
Dylan: "Get down on your knees"
View attachment 1745985

Dylan: "I need you to make it nice and wet again"
Sophia: "you want me to take care of you?"
Dylan: "Yes suck me of you dirty girl"
View attachment 1745984

Sophia: "Muahh a little kiss for the big meter"
Dylan: "yeahh keep going"
Sophia: "the poor meter is all dried out huh"
Dylan: "super dry..."
View attachment 1745974

Sophia: "glugggggg"
Dylan: "ahhhhh mmmmmm"
Sophia: "glgughhh glughhhhh"
View attachment 1745983

Sophia: "You know what is even wetter than my mouth?"
Dylan: "haha yeah"
Sophia: "I want you inside me.."
Dylan: "Hop back on the bed then"
View attachment 1745982

Sophia: "Ahh take it slow again"
Dylan: "Your in control"
Sophia: "Oh god my insides are screaming for your cock"
Dylan: "..."
View attachment 1745981

Sophia: "YESSSSS AHHHHH"
Dylan: "mmmmmmm"
Sophia: "FUCK ME DYLAN"
Dylan: "TAKE IT.. FUCK"
View attachment 1745980

Sophia: "YESSSSS YESSSSS YESSSSS "
Dylan: "ah ahhh ahh"
Sophia: "I'm COMING!!"
Dylan: "fuck fuck fuck ahhhhhhhhh"
View attachment 1745973

Sophia: "Oh my god Dylan...."
Dylan: "AHHHHHHHH AHHHH AHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHhhhh...."
Sophia: "yes... it's ok honey.. let it all out"
Dylan: ".......I... I.. I love you..."
Sophia: "I love you too honey"
View attachment 1745979

Sophia: "we came together.."
Dylan: "yes.. this feels so amazing"
Sophia: "ahhh you really filled me up"
Dylan: "I never came this hard in my life"
View attachment 1745978

Sophia: "oehh I need to take this to the bathroom before I squirt it all over the room"
Dylan: "I feel so relaxed"
Sophia: "Yeah I bet we can have a good night's rest now huh"
Dylan: "*Yawn* yeah yeah..."
View attachment 1745977

Sophia: "We must remember our promise Dylan"
Dylan: "But.."
Sophia: "What happened in this room stays in this room"
Dylan: "But can't we.."
Sophia: "No! It would destroy everything Dylan"
View attachment 1745976

Sophia: "I need to unload your load now hihi"
Dylan: "I'll never forget this night!"
Sophia: "...."
Dylan: Fuck did this really happen wow
View attachment 1745975
Sorry for the late reply. wrapping up this story.. super writers' block.... but the end is near... already working on a new story... will update soon. Still have 20+ scenes to render.

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Amazing! I loved it! :giggle:

Telling the story in game format fits sooo much better... You did a great job with the pace! :love:

If you give me the texts, I can translate them to English, if you want of course! ;)
Of course, I'll send it to you privately. All credit is yours. I always imagine the scenes of the game more explicit and your renderings make it very easy for me.

dollyfanny

Dec 31, 2021
Jack just came back from being out of town all day. Jack has finished the last instalment of Scene 54, "The Plight of Billy Conn" set in the morning of Tuesday, Day 60.
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
View attachment 1804587
(Manilla thinking) OK, so he can be knocked over. This will give me the moments I need to recover.
View attachment 1804588
(Manila) You are under arrest! (Manilla thinking) Where is my back up?
View attachment 1804591
(Mason) I don't want to go back to jail!
View attachment 1804593
(Manila) This can NOT be happening again! (Manila thinking) I have to keep him off me!
View attachment 1804594
(Manila thinking) Maybe if I take his wind. Otherwise who knows what he would do to me?
View attachment 1804596
(Manila) We have flight from justice! (Manila thinking) What is that citizen doing?
View attachment 1804599
(Manila) Citizen, I appreciate your civic spirit. However, I advise you not to put yourself in harms way.

It is going to take a couple of days to complete the assembly of the next environment. The next scene will focus on Sophia, and her quest.
Thank you for your kind attention, Jack.
The citizen carries a large book opened in two with one hand. It is impossible because given the thickness of the book, the book would be too heavy or this citizen with a terrible force. otherwise, great, it's really on top, can't wait for the rest!!!!

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Hello!

View attachment 1804715

No GUI:
View attachment 1804721
Keep it up my man! Really good one once again :devilish::love::love:

Reactions: Dieguette2020
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes