Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
The citizen carries a large book opened in two with one hand. It is impossible because given the thickness of the book, the book would be too heavy or this citizen with a terrible force. otherwise, great, it's really on top, can't wait for the rest!!!!
I encourage you to read previous scenes with this 'citizen'. You will find that he is stronger than you believe he is. In fact, this is an excellent observation on your part. It is the kind of observation that I am hoping for from my readers. I intentionally put in the large book and the fact that his rear is not quite touching the seat for the entire duration of the scene. This is because he is ready to jump in and help if he needs to. There is also artistic symbolism in the way the shadows pass over the "...to protect and serve..." logo on the front desk. I was hoping that the more interested members of the audience would see it tells a story too.
Comments like yours really help to encourage me, and please continue to comment. You are also welcome to PM me if you desire.
Respectfully, Jack.

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Kthulu_SFM's short story merged in game.

Sophia fucked by the wrong husband
View attachment 1805922

Game..........L&P
Renders.......Kthulu_SFM
Mod game....follardo
Written........follardo
Translation...Kthulu_SFM

Amazing! Thank you for doing this! :love: :love:

Also, the Spanish version follardo wrote is really hot!:devilish: I tried translating it to the best of my capabilities, but neither English nor Spanish are my first languages so... I hope I haven't butchered the erotism too much... :oops:

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
The citizen carries a large book opened in two with one hand. It is impossible because given the thickness of the book, the book would be too heavy or this citizen with a terrible force. otherwise, great, it's really on top, can't wait for the rest!!!!
I am not sure what type of girlie Man you are but it is not impossible for everyone. Maybe you but moi 'been there done that' so I have no issue with it.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I am not sure what type of girlie Man you are but it is not impossible for everyone. Maybe you but moi 'been there done that' so I have no issue with it.
When I was 20 years old I used to entertain my nephew (that I was babysitting) by having him sit in a wooden kitchen chair. I would then squat down and pick up the chair by one rear leg to a full standing position while he remained sitting in that chair (he weighed 60 pounds at the time). The boy just loved it, and wanted to grow up 'big and strong' like his uncle.
Jack.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Hello!

A couple people asked for a continuation of the hot tub scene with Sam... I hope you like it! :giggle:
Personally, not only I loved it, but I am asking also to be continued ... you can't absolutely leave me with a teaser like that, eh dear mate! Please tell in detail all what happened before and after this central scene, I mean.
Just awaiting all the remaining good stuff you will be able to make.

With best compliments and regards.

Last edited:

mad7max

May 2, 2021
Personally, not only I loved it, but I am asking also to be continued ... you can't absolutely leave me with a teaser like that, eh dear mate! Please tell in detail all what happened before and after this central scene, I mean.
Just awaiting all the remaining good stuff you will be able to make.

With best compliments and regards.
That's it, my friend(y)! You wrote exactly what i wanted to tell, but my English's rather poor to expresse it:(

mad7max

May 2, 2021
Hello!

A couple people asked for a continuation of the hot tub scene with Sam... I hope you like it! :giggle:

My Sophia is not tanned, as I do not like her that way, so bear with me... The rest I tried staying close to the scene...
It was quite fun to do, and I really liked the end result! :giggle:

Characters: Sophia and Sam

"What if Liam didn't interrupt?"

View attachment 1804715

No GUI:
View attachment 1804721
There's a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses at the edge. I suppose, Sofia had got drunk a little by Sam, before enjoyed his young strong cock;). Smart boy, things gone better with alcohol! I always try to get a chick drunk before having sex. They usually becоme plianter and more emancipate:p:p:p

• Haha
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

ko_posts

May 1, 2022
Hello!

My Sophia is not tanned, as I do not like her that way, so bear with me... The rest I tried staying close to the scene...
It was quite fun to do, and I really liked the end result! :giggle:

Characters: Sophia and Sam

"What if Liam didn't interrupt?"

View attachment 1804715

No GUI:
View attachment 1804721
Good:love::love:. Continue this

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes