Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
I'm doing some small tests by modding game adding this image and its very funny. :LOL:

It fits very well with the scene (y)
I liked it! Especially since you've put it as Sophia's imagination... very cool!

I was lowkey expecting this to actually happen in the game, as it would be a way to show Sophia fucking without actually doing it... But L&P turned that scene into a rape scene, so it would be very unrealistic for Sophia to put herself in Jennifer's position...

But, if it was just a couple of teenagers doing some forbidden sex in school, and the teacher got a glimpse of it... your version would fit like a glove! :devilish:

ko_posts

May 1, 2022
Hey!

I did another short short story... Hope you like it! :giggle:

I'm not so sure about the pace on this one so... if anyone got any pointers story or render wise, It'd be greatly appreciated! :love:

Characters: Sophia and Neil

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn!!! I didn't expect this.
Do more. They are awesome.:love:
Next Sophia and Sam/Dylan

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
:D
I actually thought about putting him in the corner... but it was when the render was almost ready and I did not have time...

Maybe I can do a continuation someday... or a POV from Sam... we will see! :giggle:
You could have him explaining to Amber why he has this ring shaped bruise around one eye.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I will need to talk to her about her stride. The kick needs to be closer to the buttocks and the toes pointed away so the stride lengthens naturally. This allows the same energy to produce a longer stride at the same rate and result in a faster time. This is really good for performance enhancement. Well done Old Dog!
Erm thanks I think o_O

Krogh

Jul 19, 2021
I will need to talk to her about her stride. The kick needs to be closer to the buttocks and the toes pointed away so the stride lengthens naturally. This allows the same energy to produce a longer stride at the same rate and result in a faster time. This is really good for performance enhancement. Well done Old Dog!
Might need to back it up a bit further and perform a gait analysis on her first and get her off that Technogym treadmill. A woodway is a better option but lacks technology.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes