Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Can't see any scarring around the areola or underside of breast. Looks pretty damned good to me!:p
Can't actually see the underside of her breasts. Can't see through her hands. Was this Photoshopped? There is no way to answer those questions with just a look at the image. Some serious forensic image analysis would need to be accomplished. Are there only stills or does this beauty have video available? Not as good as 'direct' examination but usually sufficient. I will take your word for it if you get 'direct' examination. We will all also be jealous of you.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
View attachment 1808467

In case someone didn't see my post about my real Sophia. Maybe not the figure but the MILF and some scenes remember game.
(10) [VN] - [Ren'Py] - A Wife and Mother [v0.160] [Lust & Passion] | F95zone
We are all products of life experiences and observations. Your presentation is interesting, as have been others, that show good comparisons between films and AWAM. It does not surprise me that Lazy and Procrastinator may have lifted some ideas, if not whole scenes, from other sources. It could be what motivated him in the first place.

Could this also be why he is slowing as he has run out of 'sources' and needs to research for 'the rest of the story'? I am not that cynical but, it does appear that he Joe Biden'd some of this. (Joe had a slight plagiarism issue in his 1988 campaign for prez.)

Reactions: Jack Adams

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Jack has been making an effort to put a little more artistry into his renders. This is taking more time to do as Jack has less of it to give. Jack has been out of town, and construction responsibilities grow as the weather improves. In spite of this, Jack has the first instalment of Scene 55 ready, "The Trick is Getting Their Attention" set in the morning of Tuesday, Day 60.
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
A55001 (Sophia) Sam will arrive in this elevator on the next trip up, just in case I need back...jpg
(Sophia) Sam will arrive in this elevator on the next trip up, just in case I need back up.
A55002 (Sophia) Jacques business card was in the golden box. He has to be linked to the jewel ...jpg
(Sophia) Jacques business card was in the golden box. He has to be linked to the jewel somehow.
A55003 (Ari) Good morning, Sophia! What brings you in to our offices today.jpg
(Ari) Good morning, Sophia! What brings you in to our offices today?
A55004 (Sophia) I'm here to talk to Mr. Parlance. I had some final questions about the settlem...jpg
(Sophia) I'm here to talk to Mr. Parlance. I had some final questions about the settlement.
A55005 (Ari) I'm very sorry Sophia. Mr Parlance wasn't in the office yesterday, and is not ans...jpg
(Ari) I'm very sorry Sophia. Mr. Parlance wasn't in the office yesterday, and is not answering his phone...
A55006 (Crawford) It's OK Ari, I'll help Sophia. I'm afraid that Jacques is indisposed indefin...jpg
(Crawford) It's OK Ari, I'll help Sophia. I'm afraid that Jacques is indisposed indefinitely.

I hope my audience likes the panoramic view out of the window. Jack likes it. Seriously though, this scene is time intensive and the instalments might come more slowly than than you are used to. The name of the law offices is a nod to a golden era motion picture, and the Jacques Parlance character is fulfilling a request made by a member of my audience. Although, I hope that it will be fun for everyone!
Thank you for your patience, Jack.

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Jack has been making an effort to put a little more artistry into his renders. This is taking more time to do as Jack has less of it to give. Jack has been out of town, and construction responsibilities grow as the weather improves. In spite of this, Jack has the first instalment of Scene 55 ready, "The Trick is Getting Their Attention" set in the morning of Tuesday, Day 60.
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
View attachment 1808862
(Sophia) Sam will arrive in this elevator on the next trip up, just in case I need back up.
View attachment 1808863
(Sophia) Jacques business card was in the golden box. He has to be linked to the jewel somehow.
View attachment 1808865
View attachment 1808867
(Sophia) I'm here to talk to Mr. Parlance. I had some final questions about the settlement.
View attachment 1808868
(Ari) I'm very sorry Sophia. Mr. Parlance wasn't in the office yesterday, and is not answering his phone...
View attachment 1808869
(Crawford) It's OK Ari, I'll help Sophia. I'm afraid that Jacques is indisposed indefinitely.

I hope my audience likes the panoramic view out of the window. Jack likes it. Seriously though, this scene is time intensive and the instalments might come more slowly than than you are used to. The name of the law offices is a nod to a golden era motion picture, and the Jacques Parlance character is fulfilling a request made by a member of my audience. Although, I hope that it will be fun for everyone!
Nice Jack, I like this style and perspective, maybe a little more sympathetic to the original? Lots of potential.
Regards,

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Nice Jack, I like this style and perspective, maybe a little more sympathetic to the original? Lots of potential.
Regards,
I appreciate the encouragement. With D-force clothing, an inventive computer screen image and creative lighting this has become a challenging scene to create for you. May I ask, can you tell me what golden age movie stared Crawford, Palance and Bennett? Or, is this reference so old that nobody will get it?
Thanx, Jack.

Reactions: Ruby Tuesday

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
View attachment 1808862
View attachment 1808863
View attachment 1808865
View attachment 1808867
View attachment 1808868
View attachment 1808869

Jack Palance?!

1652477072457.png

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes