Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Kthulu_SFM... 8muses has released some of your art..

Nicee! Thanks for telling me! :giggle:

I was actually wondering how to put my stuff there... haha

EDIT: but the images are so low quality... does anyone know how to make them put them up with good quality? It can't be a site limitation because there are better quality ones there...

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Nicee! Thanks for telling me! :giggle:

I was actually wondering how to put my stuff there... haha

EDIT: but the images are so low quality... does anyone know how to make them put them up with good quality? It can't be a site limitation because there are better quality ones there...
Regarding the quality this seems unlikely... but if you want you can start by contacting them thru the 8Muses Forum.
If you have access, go to this post (where they posted the update) and PM the Admin from there.. it's the way I would do it, I don't see any other links to contact them.

GL

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Dedicated to t3alqdansam
View attachment 1822356
They are looking straight at you t3alqdansam :ROFLMAO:
Is she only wearing a shirt? Now Old Dog I will not violate your trust like that other wolf guy will. I will take the cute doggie on a walk and give Alyssa time to get ready for you. Sophia and I will just have to take the doggie through the sprinklers and oooops Sophia got her shirt wet. Now we will return your pooch and be off to... other matters.:giggle:;)

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Is she only wearing a shirt? Now Old Dog I will not violate your trust like that other wolf guy will. I will take the cute doggie on a walk and give Alyssa time to get ready for you. Sophia and I will just have to take the doggie through the sprinklers and oooops Sophia got her shirt wet. Now we will return your pooch and be off to... other matters.:giggle:;)
Sorry t3alqdansam but you do not have clearance to know such sensitive information and I am too much of a gentleman to tell.

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Zzyzyxxx

Nov 15, 2020
Here is someone who can make fan art stories from me. So that night Sophia saw Dylan couldn't sleep in his room. Then Sophia came in and asked, then they hugged. After hugging Sophia opened her lingerie and gave breast milk to Dylan (This scene reminds Sophia when dylan was a baby, a connection that only mother and son have). They kiss passionately. Then handjob and blowjob. Then Dylan kisses and licks his mother's pussy and finally the hot scene of a mother's incests love for her son. WOW BEST SEX IN THE WORLD.
It would be nice to see Sophia lactating she could start a nursing relationship with dylan

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes