Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
In case you are waiting for the next update for a long time. I upload another modified scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Day 20: Literature class, 4th task (spanish)
(May server overloaded)

Renders in Kthulu_SFM post. Give like in his post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/page-834#post-7649801

Maybe I should upload the mod instead of the videos. So you could replay the game. I have many modified scenes but the renders are from many authors. I don't know if they would agree with that. Although I only have it in spanish. I think renderers should explore this potential to mod the game and do it for themselves. I have good ideas but I don't have the skills :( What do you think?
Already saw those ones but i do appreciate buddy! :giggle::love:

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
In case you are waiting for the next update for a long time. I upload another modified scene.

Day 20: Literature class, 4th task (spanish)
(May server overloaded)

Renders in Kthulu_SFM post. Give like in his post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/page-834#post-7649801

Maybe I should upload the mod instead of the videos. So you could replay the game. I have many modified scenes but the renders are from many authors. I don't know if they would agree with that. Although I only have it in spanish. I think renderers should explore this potential to mod the game and do it for themselves. I have good ideas but I don't have the skills :( What do you think?
Amazing! :love: :love:

I really like the way you tell these stories! Keep going man!

As for uploading the mod, I don't mind... use my renders as you see fit! :giggle:

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Regarding the quality this seems unlikely... but if you want you can start by contacting them thru the 8Muses Forum.
If you have access, go to this post (where they posted the update) and PM the Admin from there.. it's the way I would do it, I don't see any other links to contact them.

GL
Thanks!

I gave it a proper look, and it seems only a few are bad... so I will leave it at that for the moment.. ;)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I agree, he his really milking the story. She deserve to be fucked hard already, at least starting now (after 4 and half years or more..).

I like bit of teasing or bit of builldup on events in stories but this is already too much..
She has been, by her husband (play the good wife route). Personally, I like the slow build up. We have enough "wham bam, thank you mam" games out there already.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
The sad thing is that the dev will rejoice because he got an update out in under 6 months even though the update is tiny
We all make mistakes. I'm hoping he learned a lesson from his experiment in that last update and sticks to just the story as he has been doing it before that.

Reactions: Old Dog

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Decided to whip up a scene without planning it out. Just looked for a random location, then chose two characters from the game for it. Picked out some clothes at random, random prop etc... and this is what I came up with. I have no story in mind, maybe others in here can make some story up, tell me what happens next and I'll render it (or maybe more fun, everyone adds to this story rendering their own scene. :)

Yeah, I was bored.

Sophia drunk in kitchen with Dylan 1.jpg

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
View attachment 1826116

My first render of Sophia

Can anyone tell me how to increase her breast size?
and also any tips to make the render more sharp?
Go through the Daz 3d asset store and get what you need, like morphs etc...

I am not that good of a renderer but I can give some tips
1. Never render with perspective view, always create a camera, increase frame width and focal length.. use DOF and focal distance if you have good gfx card..
2. Use Mitchell pixel filter in render settings, specially if your main subject is a character
3. Use a shader light for character. Also good lighting is necessary for a good render. actually this is the main thing.
4. Render in at least FullHD 1080p, and if you can at least 5000 samples and max time.
5. Also don't forget about using some photoshop post processing after render done... to give it either sharp or your preferred look.

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Okay. This is my third modified scene. In case you ask, these hot renders are from gkdanuka

Dylan’s room. After Bikini Fashion show Version B (for Dylan only) (Spanish)

Mirror:

Spoiler preview

Renders in this post. Don't forget give like his post.
[Fan Art] - A Wife And Mother Fan Art | F95zone
SOON ENGLISH VERSION. translated by Ranxerox

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I see you didn't add a depression effect on the mattress where Sophia is lying. Or is it just a hard mattress.
I have two duf files for Sophia's bedroom and this one has not got the squishy effect mattress, but it is an easy fix.
I have another project on going just now so I have a limited time for fan art, so chalk this error up to the amount of malt whisky that I drank last night :ROFLMAO:
I may correct the error once I have my other project completed

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I have two duf files for Sophia's bedroom and this one has not got the squishy effect mattress, but it is an easy fix.
I have another project on going just now so I have a limited time for fan art, so chalk this error up to the amount of malt whisky that I drank last night :ROFLMAO:
I may correct the error once I have my other project completed
Well just say that this is a hard mattress :LOL:. So no errors. Some mattress just don't compress at all. It's a pain to the back to sleep on them.

Reactions: Old Dog
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes