Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I have two duf files for Sophia's bedroom and this one has not got the squishy effect mattress, but it is an easy fix.
I have another project on going just now so I have a limited time for fan art, so chalk this error up to the amount of malt whisky that I drank last night :ROFLMAO:
I may correct the error once I have my other project completed
Well just say that this is a hard mattress :LOL:. So no errors. Some mattress just don't compress at all. It's a pain to the back to sleep on them.

Reactions: Old Sea Dog

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I have two duf files for Sophia's bedroom and this one has not got the squishy effect mattress, but it is an easy fix.
I have another project on going just now so I have a limited time for fan art, so chalk this error up to the amount of malt whisky that I drank last night :ROFLMAO:
I may correct the error once I have my other project completed

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Jack is enjoying the rich variety of artwork contributions to this thread. After a morning of trenching it was a welcome sight indeed! Jack's next four scenes all fall under the title, "When We Search For Our Answer Through Fire and Rain" set near noon on Tuesday, Day 60. Scene 57:
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
A57001 Sweetheart. Do you mind waiting inside while I talk to Bruno.jpg
(Jacques) Sweetheart. Do you mind waiting inside while I talk to Bruno?
A57002 (Jacques) Bruno. This locket is important to her. Remember when we were kids.jpg
(Jacques) Bruno. This locket is important to her. Remember when we were kids?
A57003 (Bruno) Carl says he needs this locket to gain leverage on your client Sophia, who owes...jpg
(Bruno) Carl says he needs this locket to gain leverage on your client Sophia, who owes him.
A57004 (Jacques) Who did you trust to save you so many times when you did something stupid.jpg
(Jacques) Who did you trust to save you so many times when you did something stupid?
A57005 (Bruno) Those days are behind me now, Jacques. I have a rudder under steady employment.jpg
(Bruno) Those days are behind me now, Jacques. I have a rudder under steady employment.
A57006 (Jacques) Just believe in me as you did before. I was your number one man.jpg
(Jacques) Just believe in me as you did before. I was your number one man.

It looks like Jacques and Bruno go way back. This begs the question, who do you trust? (Perhaps the guy giving away free money?) There is only one way to find out!
Seeya next time! Jack.

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
SOON ENGLISH VERSION. translated by Ranxerox
All right folks, here's the English version. I just hope it is to everyone's liking... (y)
Thanks to gkdanuka for the renders and to follardo who has cleverly used those renders for inspiration to write the spanish version.

GL everyone..

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Decided to whip up a scene without planning it out. Just looked for a random location, then chose two characters from the game for it. Picked out some clothes at random, random prop etc... and this is what I came up with. I have no story in mind, maybe others in here can make some story up, tell me what happens next and I'll render it (or maybe more fun, everyone adds to this story rendering their own scene. :)

Yeah, I was bored.

View attachment 1825824
Create an alternate version of the sauna event with vicky and her boyfriend

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes