Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

MoyaPsy

Dec 13, 2021
It's a nice pic but ya'll ppl ruined her figure with all those mods or new rendering.
Even dev has ruined Sophia figure in comparison to early version of the game. Let's say , her figure was best while she was on the beach with family and couple updates after but...after that it was more and more un-natural especially abnormal boobs and hips.
So you start your computer. Open a web browser and go to this forum to what end? What is your end game here? Complaining all day about how bad everything is and how it is not according to what you want?

Constructive criticism looks different.

Without OldDog, WhiteWolf, lexx and all the other beautiful contributors to this thread you would stand at nothing. Show a little bit more gratitude and find a better tone. Else your posts will get deleted by the minute just as your previous ones.

Dang dude

Old Sea Dog

Formerly 'Old Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Old Dog
I love this one.
U see I'm not always in critiques...

It's only I went into graphic designer school so I seek for a unique and perfections...let's say.
It's not my fault cause ''BOYS'' hates girls on this site.
View attachment 1829753
It is the same model that I have always used but you can never please everyone all the time
Thanks

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
(y)(y)(y)Very hot, bro!!:love::love:
hmm :unsure::rolleyes: Just my opinion, in this render
1852860_flbar4.png
Her left leg seems unusually long. I think the toe part should just end at Sam's little finger, which seems more reasonable. Or should I get my eyes checked!:ROFLMAO:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Jack just finished the next instalment of Scene 57. Jack's next four scenes all fall under the title, "When We Search For Our Answer Through Fire and Rain" set near noon on Tuesday, Day 60. Scene 57:
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
A57013 My strength has doubled during my training, but Bruno's strength looks double that again.jpg
(Sophia) My strength has doubled during my training, but Bruno's strength looks double that again.
A57014 (Sophia) Don't try to be a hero, Sophia. Just help Jacques win, and stay out of danger.jpg
(Sophia) Don't try to be a hero, Sophia. Just help Jacques win, and stay out of danger.
A57015 (Jacques) Bruno. This employment you have now, it's not a rudder it's an anchor.jpg
(Jacques) Bruno. This employment you have now, it's not a rudder it's an anchor.
A57016 (Jacques) The people you work for are driven by avarice and consumption. They feed till...jpg
(Jacques) The people you work for are driven by avarice and consumption. They feed till none is left.
A57017 (Jacques) When their prey is perished and their hunger remains, upon who will their rav...jpg
(Jacques) When their prey is perished and their hunger remains, upon who will their ravenous eyes fall?
A57018 (Jacques) Bruno. Please, see reason.jpg
(Jacques) Bruno. Please, see reason.

Ohhh...Jacques understands a lot about the organization that Bruno works for. Perhaps more than Bruno does? What is Jacques roll in all this? The story continues to unfold!
Thank you for your kind attention, Jack.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Night Hacker wants to know why Jack keeps referring to himself in the third person perspective? ;)
This question tells Jack two things: The first is that Night Hacker is reading Jack's story. The second is that Night Hacker is more interested in Jack's narrative expression than the story itself. ;)
As an artist am I happy to receive notice from the audience for my art, and I'll take it if it is only for the self-reference that Jack uses. Liberace once said that a performer is doing well if they have one associated architype. In the case of Liberace he had four: his hair, his rings, his flamboyant costume and the candelabra that always sat on the piano during performance.
Although I am pleased by your interest, I would be more pleased with questions about the story or the associated artwork used to tell the story. This is not a rebuff of Night Hacker in any way. However, you have clearly demonstrated intelligence and insight while participating in this thread.
Since I took the time to answer your question, would you answer mine? Jack takes considerable time laying out foreshadowing in the story, and does painstaking bookkeeping of objects as they move in the scene (including in the background) to help tell the story. Do you believe that this effort is effective for the audience?
Sincerely, Jack.

Reactions: globsis
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes