Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
In case you are waiting for the next update for a long time. I upload another modified scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Day 20: Literature class, 4th task (spanish)
(May server overloaded)

Renders in Kthulu_SFM post. Give like in his post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/page-834#post-7649801

Maybe I should upload the mod instead of the videos. So you could replay the game. I have many modified scenes but the renders are from many authors. I don't know if they would agree with that. Although I only have it in spanish. I think renderers should explore this potential to mod the game and do it for themselves. I have good ideas but I don't have the skills :( What do you think?
Man you install the mod/mods, make sure the creators will like it

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Is there a playable version of these? if there is a link please
Yes, there is. But I not uploaded yet. I only uploaded some videos. The problem is that I have many scenes modified with renders that I have get in this forum and others. And I have not been able to ask all the authors if they are agree. And the other thing is that I only work for myself in spanish. Sorry for that.

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
Yes, there is. But I not uploaded yet. I only uploaded some videos. The problem is that I have many scenes modified with renders that I have get in this forum and others. And I have not been able to ask all the authors if they are agree. And the other thing is that I only work for myself in spanish. Sorry for that.
If you ask my opinion, I don't think you will object if you put a page with the names of the creators you rendered in the title.

Rames007

Mar 2, 2021
All right folks, here's the English version. I just hope it is to everyone's liking... (y)
Thanks to gkdanuka for the renders and to follardo who has cleverly used those renders for inspiration to write the spanish version.

GL everyone..
Muy Bueno !!!
Gracias

Reactions: Kobudo27

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
After a morning of digging and laying PVC Jack can finally rest for the day. Jack's next four scenes all fall under the title, "When We Search For Our Answer Through Fire and Rain" set near noon on Tuesday, Day 60. Scene 57:
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
A57007 (Sophia) That's Jacques, but who is he talking to.jpg
(Sophia) That's Jacques, but who is he talking to?
A57008 (Sam) His name is Bruno. He's head bouncer at the Indigo Lounge.jpg
(Sam) His name is Bruno. He's head bouncer at the Indigo Lounge.
A57009 (Bruno) Carl wants the locket. I'm not leaving without it.jpg
(Bruno) Carl wants the locket. I'm not leaving without it.
A57010 (Jacques) I will not sacrifice the trust of my wife or my client. Stunts like these are...jpg
(Jacques) I will not sacrifice the trust of my wife or my client. Stunts like these are what got you into trouble in the past.
A57011 (Sam) Now we know Jacques has our back. I'd help, but if Bruno sees me my cover is blown.jpg
(Sam) Now we know Jacques has our back. I'd help, but if Bruno sees me my cover is blown.
A57012 (Sophia) Dynamia hasn't been training me to sit idly by. It seems that this is my moment.jpg
(Sophia) Dynamia hasn't been training me to sit idly by. It seems that this is my moment.

What is Sophia planning to do? Will Sam sit idly by? What is the nature of this locket anyway?
The work expected of Jack this season on the Adams' Estate is mounting. This is fair warning that (in spite of Jack's best effort) the rate of delivery for this story is likely to slow down.

Respectfully, Jack.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
A Wife and Mother (How far did she go) Part 3
21 year old Ellie Parker jumped for joy and danced along the Beach after hearing the news that the Parole Board were reviewing her Mothers 12 year Jail Sentance for assisting in the brutal murders of 2 of her finest Students. New evidence had emerged that 2 Students really weren't that bright at all and they had in fact been Blackmailing everyone including the Principal.
Ellie21Beach.jpg

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes