Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

HulaMaster

Mar 26, 2020
Okay. This is my third modified scene. In case you ask, these hot renders are from gkdanuka

Dylan’s room. After Bikini Fashion show Version B (for Dylan only) (Spanish)

Mirror:

Spoiler preview
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Renders in this post. Don't forget give like his post.
[Fan Art] - A Wife And Mother Fan Art | F95zone
Is there an English version?

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Between the construction on the Adams' Estate and out-of-town obligations the rendering will be slower for a while. Nonetheless, Jack has the first instalment of Scene 56 ready, "No Finer Friend than One Who Brings Chocolates" set in the morning of Tuesday, Day 60.
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
A56001 (Sam) Hang out in the abandoned building till I get back so that nobdy sees you on the ...jpg
(Sam) Hang out in the abandoned building till I get back so that nobody sees you on the street.
A56002 (Sam) I need to ingratiate myself to Nicole if I'm going to learn about this amative dr...jpg
(Sam) I need to ingratiate myself to Nicole if I'm going to learn about this amative drug Neil slipped you.
A56003 (Nicole) Ohhh, Sam, you startled me! What are you doing at The House in the morning.jpg
(Nicole) Ohhh, Sam, you startled me! What are you doing at The House in the morning?
A56004 (Sam) I decided that it has been too long since you received gifts in appreciation for ...jpg
(Sam) I decided that it has been too long since you received gifts in appreciation for what you do.
A56005 (Nicole) You brought me chocolates. That is so nice Sam! Thank you! (NIcole +5 Tot 15).jpg
(Nicole) You brought me chocolates? That is so nice Sam! Thank you! (Nicole +5 Tot 15).
A56006 (Nicole) And you brought me flowers! How very sweet! Thank you! (NIcole +5 Tot 20).jpg
(Nicole) And you brought me flowers! How very sweet! Thank you! (Nicole +5 Tot 20).

Ah, chocolate! The universal social lubricant! Looks like Sam is making headway with Nicole. We shall see where this goes...
Jack is quite tired and apologizes for the awkward posing of Sophia in the first two renders.
Appreciatively, Jack.

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Does anyone have pics related to this plz share
In the pic you can clearly see that this art was created by WhiteWolf619...
You are in luck because I happen to have some pics from the set but I don't know if the set is complete.. you have to ask WhiteWolf619 about that..

Sam99@

May 16, 2022
Here are the 3rd and last part of the story.

View attachment 763531 View attachment 763532 View attachment 763533 View attachment 763534 View attachment 763535
View attachment 763536 View attachment 763537 View attachment 763539

Bruno de Montdragon

if you are okay, I can do your other stories like that too.

I know if I look at the all pages I will finally find them all separately. However, is there anybody to send me the links :)

the story where Sophia went to Dylan's room for making love.
the Mellisa and Alex story

and the others if you want.
I love your work ...
Great work .
Please do more

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Jack has the next instalment of Scene 56 ready, "No Finer Friend than One Who Brings Chocolates" set in the morning of Tuesday, Day 60.
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
A56007 (Sam) Do you mind if I serve myself some soup.jpg
(Sam) Do you mind if I serve myself some soup?
A56008 (Nicole) No, I don't mind, at, all. (Sam) How long have you lived here.jpg
(Nicole) No, I don't mind, at, all. (Sam) How long have you lived here?
A56009 (Nicole) We've lived here for 11 months.jpg
(Nicole) We've lived here for 11 months.
A56010 (Sam) And you've been Davide's girlfriend for.jpg
(Sam) And you've been Davide's girlfriend for...
A56011 (Nicole) Oh, umm five months. (Sam) You've known Davide for five months.jpg
(Nicole) Oh, umm five months. (Sam) You've known Davide for five months?
A56012 (Nicole) Ten months. I wasn't looking for a boyfriend. He, wooed me for five months.jpg
(Nicole) Ten months. I wasn't looking for a boyfriend. He... wooed me for five months.

Nicole sure loves her chocolate! Will Sam be able to add a little vanilla to Nicole's epicurean appetite? You will just have to stay tuned to find out!
Sincerely, Jack.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes