Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Jack has the last instalment of Scene 55 ready, "The Trick is Getting Their Attention" set in the morning of Tuesday, Day 60.
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
A55019 Hold on. Why do we have a delivery box tossed to one side in an otherwise pristine office.jpg
Hold on. Why do we have a delivery box tossed to one side in an otherwise pristine office?
A55020 Bingo! This is posted to Jacques home address. I'm going to have to pay him a visit.jpg
Bingo! This is posted to Jacques home address. I'm going to have to pay him a visit.
A55021 (Sam) So, you say that this is NOT your card.jpg
(Sam) So, you say that this is NOT your card?
A55022 (Crawford) Sam, you are a fine musician. prehaps you should just stick to that.jpg
(Crawford) Sam, you are a fine musician. perhaps you should just stick to that.
A55023 (Sam) Ari, check out your coffee cup. Isn't that Jill's card.jpg
(Sam) Ari, check out your coffee cup. Isn't that Jill's card?
A55024 (Sophia) I found today's answers whjile I was waiting. I'll be back if something else c...jpg
(Sophia) I found today's answers while I was waiting. I'll be back if something else comes up.

Now that Sophia has Jacques' address will he have the answers she seeks. What is this jewel anyway?
Thank you for your kind attention, Jack.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I made a script in Blender to create a "perfect" deformation.
In the case of a material for clothes: silk, denim, cotton, .... we cannot accept a compression but only a stretching of the material in a more or less open space.
Compression of the material would only occur in a totally enclosed space.
If we are talking about a 2D space, let's accept this is local space, deformation would occur as stretching and folding, not as stretching and compression.
You can see that along the selected edges the length is preserved even after deformation, the stretching takes place along the edges perpendicular to the selected ones, as is normal.
1652868210545.png 1652868355910.png

Last edited:

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Okay. This is my third modified scene. In case you ask, these hot renders are from gkdanuka

Dylan’s room. After Bikini Fashion show Version B (for Dylan only) (Spanish)

Mirror:

Spoiler preview
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Renders in this post. Don't forget give like his post.
[Fan Art] - A Wife And Mother Fan Art | F95zone

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes