Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Hello,
How to download this fan art game? can anybody enlighten me ?
Thanks

You are mistaken. There is no "game". Fan art is simply people posting individual images that they create. Some people occasionally will create a group of related images within a post or two, but there is no "app" or "runnable" anything. You simply look at the picture in this thread.

(There is a game from which the characters are derived/based, but that is not what fan art is.)
You are in error. There are many stories, some quite robust, that are in fan art. They are not restricted to single shots. Pixil in particular has several developed stories that are actually executables, Jack Adams. ST-9Pol (Need to follow that on 8 muses now), Bruno de Montdragon, have all developed extensive stories. lockhear developed the first starting on page 1 of this thread.

I hope this clear up any confusion.

Dec 30, 2020
Hello!

A couple people asked for a continuation of the hot tub scene with Sam... I hope you like it! :giggle:

My Sophia is not tanned, as I do not like her that way, so bear with me... The rest I tried staying close to the scene...
It was quite fun to do, and I really liked the end result! :giggle:

Characters: Sophia and Sam

"What if Liam didn't interrupt?"

View attachment 1804715

No GUI:
View attachment 1804721
Please continue

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Sure, I do not disagree that some fan art creators go a bit further and there are bits and pieces here and there that may come with downloads. But those are still individual "wholes" which must be found and downloaded separately (or someone may collect certain groups of items and repost them as such, but still it requires searching through the thread to find random posts which may happen to have something to download).

I am not disparaging your comment nor the original. My guess, right or wrong, is that the original requestor is thinking of this thread as equal to a thread in the game's section. Possibly a community project to jointly make a game with these characters. Also that there might be some confusion over non-native English speaking.

I simply wanted to make it clear that this thread is filled with 1,000's of separate and unrelated things. If the original poster meant something different, they can simply ignore my unneeded clarification or pose a new question if their intended question remains unanswered.

Reactions: Jack Adams

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Jack has the next instalment of Scene 55 ready, "The Trick is Getting Their Attention" set in the morning of Tuesday, Day 60.
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
A55013 (Sam) Jill take any card from the deck. Ari, look here to make sure it is fair.jpg
(Sam) Jill take any card from the deck. Ari, look here to make sure it is fair.
A55014 (Sam) Jill look at your card. Don't show it to me. Show the card to Ari.jpg
(Sam) Jill look at your card. Don't show it to me. Show the card to Ari.
A55015 (Sam) Place the card back anywhere in the deck. Now, watch the deck.jpg
(Sam) Place the card back anywhere in the deck. Now, watch the deck.
A55016 When I first walked in here I was wound tight like an old watch ready to explode.jpg
When I first walked in here I was wound tight like an old watch ready to explode.
A55017 But Jacques gentle confidence made me feel comfortable like everything was going to be ...jpg
But Jacques gentle confidence made me feel comfortable like everything was going to be alright.
A55018 Now, what am I looking for. If Jacques has the jewel, how do I find him.jpg
Now, what am I looking for? If Jacques has the jewel, how do I find him?

Will Sophia find the jewel? Will Sam keep Crawford occupied long enough? Will you stop looking down Sophia's top?
Thank you, Jack.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Jack has the next instalment of Scene 55 ready, "The Trick is Getting Their Attention" set in the morning of Tuesday, Day 60.
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
View attachment 1812939
(Sam) Jill take any card from the deck. Ari, look here to make sure it is fair.
View attachment 1812945
(Sam) Jill look at your card. Don't show it to me. Show the card to Ari.
View attachment 1812948
(Sam) Place the card back anywhere in the deck. Now, watch the deck.
View attachment 1812951
When I first walked in here I was wound tight like an old watch ready to explode.
View attachment 1812953
But Jacques gentle confidence made me feel comfortable like everything was going to be alright.
View attachment 1812958
Now, what am I looking for? If Jacques has the jewel, how do I find him?

Will Sophia find the jewel? Will Sam keep Crawford occupied long enough? Will you stop looking down Sophia's top?
Thank you, Jack.
Never stop looking. You would have not provided that choice of clothing if you wanted us looking elsewhere.;)

• Hey there
Reactions: Jack Adams
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes