Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
I appreciate the encouragement. With D-force clothing, an inventive computer screen image and creative lighting this has become a challenging scene to create for you. May I ask, can you tell me what golden age movie stared Crawford, Palance and Bennett? Or, is this reference so old that nobody will get it?
Thanx, Jack.
Jack. Thanks for asking, unfortunately my knowledge of vintage movies is loosely confined to the British film industry circa 1940-70, so can't help. Best of luck with your research and current work!

• Hey there
Reactions: Jack Adams

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You skinflint. You clearly do not understand her appetites. That is barely enough to get her motor running. I brought her the best and a whole quart. Which is not the only quart that will be involved this evening. Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk!
She is very happy on how her night ended but that is another story

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Jack has the next instalment of Scene 55 ready, "The Trick is Getting Their Attention" set in the morning of Tuesday, Day 60.
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
A55007 He suffered a personal tragedy that I am not at liberty to discuss. Suffice it to say t...jpg

(Crawford) He suffered a personal tragedy that I am not at liberty to discuss. Suffice it to say that if you need closure...
A55008 (Sam) Jill Crawford! Just the lady I really need to see! I hope that I am not too early...jpg
(Sam) Jill Crawford! Just the lady I really need to see! I hope that I am not too early for my appointment.
A55009 (Crawford) Not at all. Sophia if you would just take a seat. I'll be right with you.jpg
(Crawford) Not at all. Sophia if you would just take a seat. I'll be right with you.
A55010 (Sam) I just need a few minutes in my lawyer's office, look through my portfolio, and t...jpg
(Sam) I just need a few minutes in my lawyer's office, look through my portfolio, and take a draw.
A55011 (Sam) But first I have a new trick to show Jill. It won't take long. Look here, I have ...jpg
(Sam) But first I have a new trick to show Jill. It won't take long. Look here, I have a deck of playing cards.
A55012 (Sam) Ari, you too. Come over to the table with Jill.jpg
(Sam) Ari, you too. Come over to the table with Jill.

It looks like Sam has things well in hand. Will Sophia find any answers here in the legal offices? As always, stay tuned my friends!
Jack.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Been a while since I posted so have a little wholesome Ellie render. Thoughts on both versions are appreciated I've been messing around with photoshop and not sure which I prefer. View attachment 1802034
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The vibe I get from this is...

"Are these tunnels endless? I've been wandering these catacombs for hours... or is it days? I'm so thirsty. You're talking to yourself, Ellie. That's not a good sign. Oh look, an amphitheatre! Everyone's looking at me. They're cheering. I suppose I could dance for them."
Ellie_Ballet3_Catacombs.jpg

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
t3alqdansam There are strawberries in the render.
Check the white bowl between the chocolates and the ice bucket
Your original moment shows you forgot the strawberries. Only after I reminded you did you include them in the party. Alas, Sophia my darling saw through your fail and cover up. We had a wonderful evening and she mentioned to Alyssa that you need more training. I am sure you will not be upset by that.:giggle:

1652591244682.jpeg

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Your original moment shows you forgot the strawberries. Only after I reminded you did you include them in the party. Alas, Sophia my darling saw through your fail and cover up. We had a wonderful evening and she mentioned to Alyssa that you need more training. I am sure you will not be upset by that.:giggle:

View attachment 1811534
Makes a change for you to be paying attention to the surrounding

• Haha
Reactions: JagHond

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Hello,
How to download this fan art game? can anybody enlighten me ?
Thanks
You are mistaken. There is no "game". Fan art is simply people posting individual images that they create. Some people occasionally will create a group of related images within a post or two, but there is no "app" or "runnable" anything. You simply look at the picture in this thread.

(There is a game from which the characters are derived/based, but that is not what fan art is.)

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Not like this bro I want where she know she is going to fuck neil
You can download the renders with no text and write your own fantasy, bro. In fact I have modified many more scenes like this video with renders downloaded from this thread. Even with a little photoshop you can do interesting things. Now I'm working on this and will change the dialogues. :LOL:

In the end you can have an in-game result like this:

The renders belong to Atton563 and gkdanuka

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes