Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes
Apr 12, 2021
Hello!

Made this one to appease a bondage surge that possessed me during this weekend... :devilish:
Hope you like it! :giggle:
I know we've just got Aiden in the game, but I have a feeling we won't be seeing him in a long time so...

Also, I couldn't show everything I wanted in one render, so you got a double! I know it's kinda lazy to just move the camera, but it is already a miracle that I did this one on this weekend(heavily sick) so... bear with me please haha :oops:

Characters: Sophia and Aiden.

"25th Task - A"

View attachment 1837249

"25th Task - B"

View attachment 1837250
[/QUOTE
I love your work. They entertain me more than recent updates. I'm not trying to tell you what to do or anything,but I would love to see Liam be there when sophia cheats on him.

Like that old gents render you did recently. That was so hot.

• Love
Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
I don't usually comment on any of the "real-life Sophias" but this woman is absolutely gorgeous. Not only that, she's proportionate. How great that is.
İndeed she is pretty. But her relationship with her son's little bit different you know what i mean.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Hello!

Made this one to appease a bondage surge that possessed me during this weekend... :devilish:
Hope you like it! :giggle:

Characters: Sophia and Aiden.

"25th Task - A"

"25th Task - B"
Not only I liked them... I loved instead.

But... hhmmm, I'm thinking that I would appreciated them more if it has taken to Aiden.

I would have made Don Morello a serious proposal he couldn't refuse. :LOL:

With best compliments and regards.

• Haha
Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Real Sophia is here :love: i think Dev imagined that lady's life in wife and mother:BootyTime:
Well, if not, they would have been better for sure!

Fine choices these yours, mate.
In particular, the second photo is stunning... but the third one is her, definitively.

With best compliments and regards.

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
Try making a gif file from a render I collected in this thread!:)
:cry::cry: Sorry I can't remember the name of the artist who created this picture since I've been collecting it for a long time ago and there's no author's signature on the picture either!:cry: Thank you for sharing with us! All credits go to him! (y)(y)(y)
Sophia.gif
For a higher quality version:
The original render:
SOPHIA ALONE page 163.jpg

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Noooo, there is no competition with her at this point... She was too much classy at her ages.

With best compliments for your choice, dear mate, and regards.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Try making a gif file from a render I collected in this thread!:)
:cry::cry: Sorry I can't remember the name of the artist who created this picture since I've been collecting it for a long time ago and there's no author's signature on the picture either!:cry: Thank you for sharing with us! All credits go to him! (y)(y)(y)
View attachment 1838373
For a higher quality version:
The original render:
View attachment 1838390
wunderfull

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Real Sophia is here :love: i think Dev imagined that lady's life in wife and mother:BootyTime:

View attachment 1837790

Edit: View attachment 1837795 View attachment 1837796
I don't usually comment on any of the "real-life Sophias" but this woman is absolutely gorgeous. Not only that, she's proportionate. How great that is.
Kind of expected from a supermodel (and a Playboy model). Being gorgeous and proportionate, that is.
But she stayed that way long after having kids, so that is maybe not that usual and inspired that "wife and mother" part.

But, I'm guessing, Cgt35 is specifically referring to her because of the "incident" that happened on (some papparazzi?) camera on the beach with her son and his grabby hands back in 2011 :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes