• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Jack just finished the next instalment of Scene 57. Jack's next four scenes all fall under the title, "When We Search For Our Answer Through Fire and Rain" set near noon on Tuesday, Day 60. Scene 57:
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
A57025 Bruno, please. Your quarrel is with me, not the girl. Let her go.jpg
(Jacques) Bruno, please. Your quarrel is with me, not the girl. Let her go. A57026 (Bruno) You're right. I'll catch Sophia soon enough. Here Jacques, now you catch!.jpg
(Bruno) You're right. I'll catch Sophia soon enough. Here Jacques, now you catch!
A57027 (Sophia) Another of those strange 'accidents' I used to get before. Why am I so romanti...jpg
(Sophia thinking) Another of those strange 'accidents' I used to get before. Why am I so romantically charged?
A57028 (Sophia thinking) I find myself getting caught up in it. I know it's the corruption, bu...jpg
(Sophia thinking) I find myself getting caught up in it. I know it's the corruption, but it's been SO very long!
A57029 (Sam) I hate to play chaperone here, but Bruno walked away with the locket.jpg
(Sam) I hate to play chaperone here, but Bruno walked away with the locket.
A57030 (Jacques) I don't know what came over me. I'm married, and I love my wife very much.jpg
(Jacques) I don't know what came over me. I'm married, and I love my wife very much.

What would have Sophia done if Sam didn't interrupt? Why is Sophia so erotically charged now more than ever? Is she ever going to release all her pent up desire? Just stay tuned and see...
Thank you, Jack.

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Hello!

Made this one to appease a bondage surge that possessed me during this weekend... :devilish:
Hope you like it! :giggle:
I know we've just got Aiden in the game, but I have a feeling we won't be seeing him in a long time so...

Also, I couldn't show everything I wanted in one render, so you got a double! I know it's kinda lazy to just move the camera, but it is already a miracle that I did this one on this weekend(heavily sick) so... bear with me please haha :oops:

Characters: Sophia and Aiden.

"25th Task - A"

SophiaKinkyMachine01.png

"25th Task - B"

SophiaKinkyMachine02.png

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
Make video 10 minute or 20 minute....pleaseee...
why 1 second ? - loop the video - right-click - select "repeat" - the video spins forever. since the first and last frame are the same, it seems that the movements are not interrupted.

I am not engaged in creating an animated video. I don't have enough resources for that. if I try to create 10 minutes of computer video (with normal quality), it will take me six months or more to create it.
all I can afford are static pictures or looped 10-second videos.

mikej147

Sep 16, 2018
Hello!

Made this one to appease a bondage surge that possessed me during this weekend... :devilish:
I know we've just got Aiden in the game, but I have a feeling we won't be seeing him in a long time so...

Also, I couldn't show everything I wanted in one render, so you got a double! I know it's kinda lazy to just move the camera, but it is already a miracle that I did this one on this weekend(heavily sick) so... bear with me please haha :oops:

"25th Task - A"

View attachment 1837249

"25th Task - B"

View attachment 1837250
Thank you Thank you. Love This, more aiden and sophia. Sick of little girlie dylan and sam.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hello!

"25th Task - A"

View attachment 1837249

"25th Task - B"

View attachment 1837250
Awesome job.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hello!

"25th Task - A"

View attachment 1837249

"25th Task - B"

View attachment 1837250
Now that is HOT! :love::devilish::p

Nice work. :)

• Love

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Hello!

"25th Task - A"

View attachment 1837249

"25th Task - B"

View attachment 1837250
So good :love: :devilish:

• Love
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes