Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
none of the patches would work for me
You simply download the original fan story game, "The Motel v1.2a" (I gave a link to the page with everything), then copy the contents of each patch into the game folder, in order, so add the files from the TheMotel-1.2a-1.3-patch first, then the 1.3-1.4 patch and finally the 1.4-1.5 patch, overwriting any old files (only "options.rpyc" file is overwritten) and then run the game. It doesn't get any easier than that. All files from each patch should end up in the "game" folder (make sure you don't have ANOTHER "game" folder inside the original "game" folder, there should be only one "game" folder with all files inside of it).

Your game folder should ultimately look like this...
Screenshot 2022-05-31 001114.jpg

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Not sure when i am going to be able to do the rest but i will try and finish this, but thought i would share what i have done so far.
This is an alternate version of what happened in the Alley i had 2 ideas for it, one was she met Aiden alone the other she meets with him and Jenn. The story that played in my head was Aiden and Jenn are actually a couple and not him blackmailing her. Sophia caught the two of them in the classroom (Without Andrea.) and she got a little turned on watching them. And this is her meeting them in the alley way. Hope you all enjoy. I also know a couple of the images won't match as there are items missing i pulled them from the laptop.
Sophia Alleyway 001.png Sophia Alleyway 002.png Sophia Alleyway 003.png Sophia Alleyway 004.png Sophia Alleyway 005.png Sophia Alleyway 006.png Sophia Alleyway 007.png Sophia Alleyway 008.png Sophia Alleyway 009.png Sophia Alleyway 010.png Sophia Alleyway 011.png Sophia Alleyway 012.png Sophia Alleyway 013.png

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Not sure when i am going to be able to do the rest but i will try and finish this, but thought i would share what i have done so far.
This is an alternate version of what happened in the Alley i had 2 ideas for it, one was she met Aiden alone the other she meets with him and Jenn. The story that played in my head was Aiden and Jenn are actually a couple and not him blackmailing her. Sophia caught the two of them in the classroom (Without Andrea.) and she got a little turned on watching them. And this is her meeting them in the alley way. Hope you all enjoy. I also know a couple of the images won't match as there are items missing i pulled them from the laptop.
View attachment 1841379 View attachment 1841380 View attachment 1841381 View attachment 1841382 View attachment 1841383 View attachment 1841386 View attachment 1841387 View attachment 1841389 View attachment 1841390 View attachment 1841392 View attachment 1841394 View attachment 1841395 View attachment 1841396
So amazing! Hope Aiden’s get to play too :devilish::love:

ko_posts

May 1, 2022
View attachment 1841379 View attachment 1841380 View attachment 1841381 View attachment 1841382 View attachment 1841383 View attachment 1841386 View attachment 1841387 View attachment 1841389 View attachment 1841390 View attachment 1841392 View attachment 1841394 View attachment 1841395 View attachment 1841396
This version is way better than the original. kudos WhiteWolf619. See, 2 to 3 people are fine for this scene with some more erotic content.

I didn't expect this from L&P. The original is bad. There are literally so many (15 to 20) people groping her in that scene with some of his school mates. She is literally sl*t in that scene. I don't know when did she became that according to L&P. Previously Aiden's painting task was better, because Sophia was in disguise. Now everyone knows.:confused:

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Jun 8, 2020
What a sensual, seductive images and story. Can I suggest a third storyline. This Jenn is like Aiden a kind of sister in crime. Jenn has a favor to collect from aiden. She would like to play around with Sophia. So Dylan turns it into a task for Sophia. (Perhaps this Jenn is even a shemale).

Reactions: Kobudo27

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
This version is way better than the original. kudos WhiteWolf619. See, 2 to 3 people are fine for this scene with some more erotic content.

I didn't expect this from L&P. The original is bad. There are literally so many (15 to 20) people groping her in that scene with some of his school mates. She is literally sl*t in that scene. I don't know when did she became that according to L&P. Previously Aiden's painting task was better, because Sophia was in disguise. Now everyone knows.:confused:
Again, the "slut" designation. I'm beginning to think that there's some basic language/translation issues at play. I love WhiteWolf619 's work & am enjoying the fresh interpretation of events. Given that it will be 5 years before this AWAM route shows what happens next, (which IMO, we'll probably never see), this work is most welcome.

Clarification on what constitutes a slut is needed, however, because it is a powerfully insulting term where I come from. I am not an English language professor but as an English speaking UK citizen, I say the following, i.e. Sophia would have been a slut if she'd gone to the meeting hoping for a good groping from Aiden's gang & then enjoyed every minute of it, or even encouraged more of the same. I'm no language pedant but words have power, as does their misuse. Too often, anti-blackmail fans have bandied the slut word about. Up to this point in the game Sophia is not a slut. I think it's important that it's understood.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Im working on a new game do you guys like the render?
I'll assume you'd prefer an honest opinion, even from someone who looks at renders, rather than creates them. She's far too muscular, unless she's meant to be a body-building, weight-training, pageant-entering type, (roids, anyone?). If this was the intention, then you've succeeded. He looks like a 17th century cherub with an over-sized dick. Horse-cocks are not as believable as something closer to normal. It doesn't have to be average, or small, just dialled down IMO.

Good luck with the game anyway.

johnysinghbig

Apr 13, 2019
I'll assume you'd prefer an honest opinion, even from someone who looks at renders, rather than creates them. She's far too muscular, unless she's meant to be a body-building, weight-training, pageant-entering type, (roids, anyone?). If this was the intention, then you've succeeded. He looks like a 17th century cherub with an over-sized dick. Horse-cocks are not as believable as something closer to normal. It doesn't have to be average, or small, just dialled down IMO.

Good luck with the game anyway.
Thanks for the opinion..yes shes a gym trainer in the game thats why shes muscular..im going to take your advice and dial down the dick size and change textures of the male character

Reactions: ancienregimele

Munsterman121

Jul 17, 2019
Again, the "slut" designation. I'm beginning to think that there's some basic language/translation issues at play. I love WhiteWolf619 's work & am enjoying the fresh interpretation of events. Given that it will be 5 years before this AWAM route shows what happens next, (which IMO, we'll probably never see), this work is most welcome.

Clarification on what constitutes a slut is needed, however, because it is a powerfully insulting term where I come from. I am not an English language professor but as an English speaking UK citizen, I say the following, i.e. Sophia would have been a slut if she'd gone to the meeting hoping for a good groping from Aiden's gang & then enjoyed every minute of it, or even encouraged more of the same. I'm no language pedant but words have power, as does their misuse. Too often, anti-blackmail fans have bandied the slut word about. Up to this point in the game Sophia is not a slut. I think it's important that it's understood.
The term "Slut" used to refer to a lady who house was unkempt (untidy).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ancienregimele

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
The term "Slut" used to refer to a lady who house was unkempt (untidy).
You're correct, this was because their general approach to their wifely duties, as perceived at the time, were considered "slovenly", (i.e. lazy), so much so that "sloven" & "slut", were virtually interchangeable. No-one uses the word sloven anymore, while slut has changed meaning & become a way of describing a woman (& only a woman) of societally unacceptable, questionable morals. It's not a word to be used to describe a woman who may find herself on the receiving end of male bad behaviour.

MYCIUS

May 13, 2020
Amzing work!! :love:
We are waiting next scenes with Aiden and Sophia’s outfit like this (black stockings). Blackmailing is so exciting!!
Personaly, I would like to see lots of Aiden’s tasks, when Sophia have to wear outfit like this. It could be handjob under the table, footjob (pantyhose/stockings), blowjob also under the table. Omg, lots of fantasies are related with Aiden’s blackmail story! :love: :love:

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes