Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
The term "Slut" used to refer to a lady who house was unkempt (untidy).

SLUT
- noun

1. offensive
    a woman who has many casual sexual partners.

2. dated
    derogatory
    a woman with low standards of cleanliness.

The #1 definition is what I have always understood it to be. The idea that it has to do with cleanliness is a dated definition. A "slut" has always been, as far as I have understood, a woman who has many casual sexual partners. Similar to a "whore", except a whore is the same as a prostitute in that she has sex for gain, usually financial. And in both circumstances, I have always understood this to refer to a woman who likes this and who does this willingly.

With that said, I can't stand seeing women referred to as "sluts", especially in games like this where the guy calling her that is playing it because he would love to sleep with her as well, which makes such a person a hypocrite. If you don't like her, don't have anything to do with her.

Jan 29, 2018
Again, the "slut" designation. I'm beginning to think that there's some basic language/translation issues at play. I love WhiteWolf619 's work & am enjoying the fresh interpretation of events. Given that it will be 5 years before this AWAM route shows what happens next, (which IMO, we'll probably never see), this work is most welcome.

Clarification on what constitutes a slut is needed, however, because it is a powerfully insulting term where I come from. I am not an English language professor but as an English speaking UK citizen, I say the following, i.e. Sophia would have been a slut if she'd gone to the meeting hoping for a good groping from Aiden's gang & then enjoyed every minute of it, or even encouraged more of the same. I'm no language pedant but words have power, as does their misuse. Too often, anti-blackmail fans have bandied the slut word about. Up to this point in the game Sophia is not a slut. I think it's important that it's understood.
Je suis d'accord avec ça, Sophia n'est pas une salope. Elle est victime d'un immonde sac à merde qui se prend pour un dure mais qui se réfugie dans les basquettes de son oncle quand ça tourne mal pour lui. Aiden est fourbe, couard et dans ce que l'on appelle "la toute puissance". bref le genre de personne à "éliminer" à la moindre occasion.

I agree with this, Sophia is not a slut. She's a victim of a filthy scumbag who thinks he's tough but takes refuge in his uncle's sneakers when things go wrong for him. Aiden is cunning, cowardly and in what is called "the all-powerful". In short, the kind of person to "eliminate" at the slightest opportunity.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
And tragic story the son died with only 24 years old :cry: may he rest in peace!

Do you guys think he was in a secret relationship with her mom?
That's too bad, and it was just last year. I looked up the story.

ko_posts

May 1, 2022
Again, the "slut" designation. I'm beginning to think that there's some basic language/translation issues at play. I love WhiteWolf619 's work & am enjoying the fresh interpretation of events. Given that it will be 5 years before this AWAM route shows what happens next, (which IMO, we'll probably never see), this work is most welcome.

Clarification on what constitutes a slut is needed, however, because it is a powerfully insulting term where I come from. I am not an English language professor but as an English speaking UK citizen, I say the following, i.e. Sophia would have been a slut if she'd gone to the meeting hoping for a good groping from Aiden's gang & then enjoyed every minute of it, or even encouraged more of the same. I'm no language pedant but words have power, as does their misuse. Too often, anti-blackmail fans have bandied the slut word about. Up to this point in the game Sophia is not a slut. I think it's important that it's understood.
Yes. Apart from the train scene, Sophia never had groping experience with so many people. It's like jumping from level 2 to level 15 directly. So, as per story this doesn't make sense. That's what I was trying to convey. I think L&P should have postponed this scene according to the story going on.
My apologies for wrong word usage as English is not my first language. :)

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
What a sensual, seductive images and story. Can I suggest a third storyline. This Jenn is like Aiden a kind of sister in crime. Jenn has a favor to collect from aiden. She would like to play around with Sophia. So Dylan turns it into a task for Sophia. (Perhaps this Jenn is even a shemale).
Hence why i added Jenn as i picture her as someone who would be the same as Aiden and not the way L&P wrote her, that she too is being blackmailed he might as well say Andre raped her by consent in the classroom. My version is that Jenn is with Aiden cause she is the same as him. And in that classroom Sophia caught them two together and was turned on by it. And why i also put her into this. As for the shemale part aorry i don't do that type of stuff, and as i have said about Dylan in the past i don't like him hence why i won't add him to the art.

Jun 8, 2020
Hence why i added Jenn as i picture her as someone who would be the same as Aiden and not the way L&P wrote her, that she too is being blackmailed he might as well say Andre raped her by consent in the classroom. My version is that Jenn is with Aiden cause she is the same as him. And in that classroom Sophia caught them two together and was turned on by it. And why i also put her into this. As for the shemale part aorry i don't do that type of stuff, and as i have said about Dylan in the past i don't like him hence why i won't add him to the art.
Its okay really. I fancy all of your work. I dont follow the real game so I dont know all about it.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
You simply download the original fan story game, "The Motel v1.2a" (I gave a link to the page with everything), then copy the contents of each patch into the game folder, in order, so add the files from the TheMotel-1.2a-1.3-patch first, then the 1.3-1.4 patch and finally the 1.4-1.5 patch, overwriting any old files (only "options.rpyc" file is overwritten) and then run the game. It doesn't get any easier than that. All files from each patch should end up in the "game" folder (make sure you don't have ANOTHER "game" folder inside the original "game" folder, there should be only one "game" folder with all files inside of it).

Your game folder should ultimately look like this...
View attachment 1841110
OK, finally got it to work, thanks for the help. You two are doing great work. now I'll go back and try to
put parts one and two of AWAM together, that thing is a bitch

Reactions: Night Hacker

sexcatMike

Oct 8, 2018
Not sure when i am going to be able to do the rest but i will try and finish this, but thought i would share what i have done so far.
This is an alternate version of what happened in the Alley i had 2 ideas for it, one was she met Aiden alone the other she meets with him and Jenn. The story that played in my head was Aiden and Jenn are actually a couple and not him blackmailing her. Sophia caught the two of them in the classroom (Without Andrea.) and she got a little turned on watching them. And this is her meeting them in the alley way. Hope you all enjoy. I also know a couple of the images won't match as there are items missing i pulled them from the laptop.
View attachment 1841379 View attachment 1841380 View attachment 1841381 View attachment 1841382 View attachment 1841383 View attachment 1841386 View attachment 1841387 View attachment 1841389 View attachment 1841390 View attachment 1841392 View attachment 1841394 View attachment 1841395 View attachment 1841396
WhiteWolf619, great work! Sofia the sexiest and most gorgeous woman! :love:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Yes. Apart from the train scene, Sophia never had groping experience with so many people. It's like jumping from level 2 to level 15 directly. So, as per story this doesn't make sense. That's what I was trying to convey. I think L&P should have postponed this scene according to the story going on.
My apologies for wrong word usage as English is not my first language. :)
I said as much in my totally unsolicited 'review' of the scene but overall I've said quite a lot about the sequence, so I won't repeat myself here. I said a lot because I think it's the last proper sequence with Aiden that we'll see in AWAM, whether or not the Don Morello solution was chosen. [When anyone, including me, writes that the next task will be due in 5 years, the totally ludicrous aspect of AWAM's roll-out is brought into sharp focus. It's 3 cheers for the fan art, whichever routes are followed].

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I said as much in my totally unsolicited 'review' of the scene but overall I've said quite a lot about the sequence, so I won't repeat myself here. I said a lot because I think it's the last proper sequence with Aiden that we'll see in AWAM, whether or not the Don Morello solution was chosen. [When anyone, including me, writes that the next task will be due in 5 years, the totally ludicrous aspect of AWAM's roll-out is brought into sharp focus. It's 3 cheers for the fan art, whichever routes are followed].
The meeting was just for corruption points so I say it was pointless to include it in the update,just another example of a waste of time.

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Kind of expected from a supermodel (and a Playboy model). Being gorgeous and proportionate, that is.
But she stayed that way long after having kids, so that is maybe not that usual and inspired that "wife and mother" part.

But, I'm guessing, Cgt35 is specifically referring to her because of the "incident" that happened on (some papparazzi?) camera on the beach with her son and his grabby hands back in 2011 :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No i dont prefere stephanie. İ prefer Luciana Paluzzi.

luciana-paluzzi.jpg

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes