Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Stephanies son was clearly taller than his mother and that hug was tighter, Dylan on this render is about as tall as Sophia. Obviously his hands are shorter too. And posing a hug this tight must be quite difficult. Nice try, though.
Their poses also seem somewhat different. Stephanies son "took a shortcut" around mom's neck.
Yeah, I hesitated to make Dylan too tall, but that makes sense, taller would also mean longer arms. It was fun to mess around with anyhow. I have been browsing online images, searching images for "female anger expression" or "male shocked expression" etc... and looking for real life poses and facial expressions to add to my collection and then see if I can recreate them and save them as premade expressions and poses, just for fun. I have quite a few for certain characters (G3F) already I made up. REALLY handy for making new scenes quicker without buying someone else's poses and expressions.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Jack just finished the next instalment of Scene 58. The four scenes (57, 58, 59 & 60) all fall under the title, "When We Search For Our Answer Through Fire and Rain" set near noon on Tuesday, Day 60. Scene 57:
Please, take this opportunity to tell me which male character you would like to be intimate with Sophia!
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
A58007 (Edie) Gentlemen, this is oncology. Are you a relative of one of our patients.jpg
(Edie) Gentlemen, this is oncology. Are you a relative of one of our patients?
A58008 (Kaleb) Marcus. Watch our backs and make sure that this one remains quiet.jpg
(Kaleb) Marcus. Watch our backs and make sure that this one remains quiet.
A58009 (Edie) Oh! I see.jpg
(Edie) Oh! I see.
A58010 (Nurse) I'll take this blood to the lab. You'll get your chemo treatment in a few.jpg
(Nurse) I'll take this blood to the lab. You'll get your chemo treatment in a few.
A58011 (Marcus) Both hands on the table top so I can see them. (Edie) Of course, dear.jpg
(Marcus) Both hands on the table top so I can see them. (Edie) Of course, dear.
A58012 (Kaleb) Sophia Parker is here, I can feel it. Parlance gives her to us, or he dies.jpg
(Kaleb) Sophia Parker is here, I can feel it. Parlance gives her to us, or he dies.

Sam has quite a quandary, does he not? This is looking bad for our heroes. Will Sam keep his cover, or will he move to stop these very bad men? Stay tuned and find out.
Thank you, Jack.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes