Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Oh man, I finally got around to play 0.161 of AWAM... he added in that meeting with Aiden. While the part with Sophia meeting Aiden had it's moments, I absolutely loved the path where you get Mortello's help... my favourite scene...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not much extra added between .160 and .161, but oh boy was that nice to see. :)

Jun 8, 2020
Oh man, I finally got around to play 0.161 of AWAM... he added in that meeting with Aiden. While the part with Sophia meeting Aiden had it's moments, I absolutely loved the path where you get Mortello's help... my favourite scene...

Not much extra added between .160 and .161, but oh boy was that nice to see. :)
And how will Sophia thank Mr Mortello? I guess in the same way to help Liam with his debt. I dont know the name of the artist who made these.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
And how will Sophia thank Mr Mortello? I guess in the same way to help Liam with his debt. I dont know the name of the artist who made these.
It should be interesting to see how things with Mortello goes, but he certainly seems like less of a dick and someone who Sophia will most likely enjoy more. In either case, I love how Mortello dealt with Aiden.

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Hello! :giggle:

I've tried something new! Inspired by follardo 's work, I decided to try and mod the game with one new scene!

I hope you like it! :love:

TO PLAY: You should unzip de "game" folder into your AWAM "game" folder.(THE FIRST PART)
I think it is necessary to have the game unpacked via UNREN for it to work properly... So you were advised.

Also, I only tested the scene coming from the gallery, haven't had time to test through the game itself... but it shouldn't be a problem.

THE SCENE: I've made a scene with Mr. Harris (a warm-up for the upcoming continuation of globsis and Bane71 work!).
It happens after the love scene between Sophia and Liam at his office(Day 19).

For it to play correctly, I think you need to choose the option to change as soon as you get into the office. Give Mr. Harris that little peep you know? hehe :cool:

I've tried putting sound, close to what L&P does, but it didn't turn out so good(IMO), so you can mute it with you want.

Also, thank you globsis for telling me about the model for Mr. Harris. :giggle:

If you have any pointers, regarding any aspect of this(story, renders, sound), please feel free to share, I love getting better! :giggle:

Here you go:

I don't know if I will be able to come back here until Sunday... so I hope everything goes well...
Otherwise, I will try to help if I can on Sunday!

See ya! ;)

also, here are the renders, for those who like it or want to create something with it :giggle::

Last edited:

follardo

Aug 26, 2017

I've tried something new! Inspired by follardo 's work, I decided to try and mod the game with one new scene!

TO PLAY: You should unzip de "game" folder into your AWAM "game" folder.(THE FIRST PART)
I think it is necessary to have the game unpacked via UNREN for it to work properly... So you were advised.

Also, I only tested the scene coming from the gallery, haven't had time to test through the game itself... but it shouldn't be a problem.

THE SCENE: I've made a scene with Mr. Harris (a warm-up for the upcoming continuation of globsis and Bane71 work!).

For it to play correctly, I think you need to choose the option to change as soon as you get into the office. Give Mr. Harris that little peep you know? hehe :cool:

I've tried putting sound, close to what L&P does, but it didn't turn out so good(IMO), so you can mute it with you want.

If you have any pointers, regarding any aspect of this(story, renders, sound), please feel free to share, I love getting better! :giggle:

Here you go:

I don't know if I will be able to come back here until Sunday... so I hope everything goes well...

See ya! ;)

also, here are the renders, for those who like it or want to create something with it :giggle::
I'm glad I inspired you and I hope you enjoy making more mods. (y) :)

I had also modified that scene with one of your renders. I have a lot of modified scenes with renders from various authors. Without a doubt, your renders are a source of inspiration for me.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Jack just finished the next instalment of Scene 58. The four scenes (57, 58, 59 & 60) all fall under the title, "When We Search For Our Answer Through Fire and Rain" set near noon on Tuesday, Day 60. Scene 57:
Please, take this opportunity to tell me which male character you would like to be intimate with Sophia! This is the last day to have yourself heard. If you don't speak up it's your own fault. ;)
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
A58013 (Nurse) How did these men get past Edie. I don't like this at all.jpg
(Nurse) How did these men get past Edie? I don't like this at all.
A58014 (Nurse) Escuse meee,,, (Kaleb) Marcus! Anyone comes down this hall, shoot them.jpg
(Nurse) Excuse meee... (Kaleb) Marcus! Anyone comes down this hall, shoot them.
A58015 (Kaleb) No more delays. Eliminate the next interference.jpg
(Kaleb) No more delays. Eliminate the next interference.
A58016 (Sam thinking) My cover will be blown if I act. Father forgive me I can't let these peo...jpg
(Sam thinking) My cover will be blown if I act. Father forgive me I can't let these people die.
A58017 (Sam thinking) I have to move fast.jpg
(Sam thinking) I have to move fast.
A58018 (Kaleb) Khiro 'snap'. Dispatch the mountebank, then join us ahead.jpg
(Kaleb) Khiro 'snap'. Dispatch the mountebank, then join us ahead.

It looks like Sam has a real fight ahead of him, not just a couple of subway thugs. Can Sam save the people in the hospital before they are killed? Stay tuned my friends for this exciting scene as it plays out.
Jack.

Anna2021

May 9, 2021

Here you go:

See ya! ;)

perfect !!!!:love::love::love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

Here you go:

See ya! ;)

You shouldn't need to unpack the game's RPA files. Any code you supply will automatically replace anything that is packed with the original game. You only need to recreate the original code with your changes to make certain it is all there. It's how MODs usually work.

Reactions: Impatient Cell

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021

Here you go:

See ya! ;)

hammer

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018

Here you go:

See ya! ;)

If you don't mind, I made some changes in your code:
1/ You modified original scripts. A lot of people do that but I think it's better to make your own scripts, especially to avoid save breaking (it's not really a problem with AWAM1 but it can be if you do the same with AWAM2). I created:
a) Your own images file
b) Your own scene file. Of course, you need to modify a label from the original code to give access to your scene. I did that by using the Renpy override feature (ie you say Renpy to jump to label xxx when label yyy is called)
c) I added your scene to the gallery (and Mr Harris to the character list)
2/ The Liam's office scene wasn't unlockable anymore because you added your menu before the unlocking command. I fixed that.
3/ In your code, when you choose to avoid the meeting with Harris, you use "pass" keyword. It's wrong. When you do that, Renpy just continue to read the code and then it reaches the next label which is... meeting with Harris. So whichever choice you make, you meet Harris. I fixed that.

In your first choice, you write Sophia needs more filthy points than good wife ones but in the end it's useless. Do you really want to make the scene only available with enough filthy points?

Oh, I was about to forget... Great work as usual. Now you give us a few complete lewd scenes, I'm in heaven :love:

Edit: You need to remove all rpy and rpyc before to apply the fix.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes