Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
Hello! :giggle:

I've tried something new! Inspired by follardo 's work, I decided to try and mod the game with one new scene!

I hope you like it! :love:

TO PLAY: You should unzip de "game" folder into your AWAM "game" folder.(THE FIRST PART)
I think it is necessary to have the game unpacked via UNREN for it to work properly... So you were advised.

Also, I only tested the scene coming from the gallery, haven't had time to test through the game itself... but it shouldn't be a problem.

THE SCENE: I've made a scene with Mr. Harris (a warm-up for the upcoming continuation of globsis and Bane71 work!).
It happens after the love scene between Sophia and Liam at his office(Day 19).

For it to play correctly, I think you need to choose the option to change as soon as you get into the office. Give Mr. Harris that little peep you know? hehe :cool:

I've tried putting sound, close to what L&P does, but it didn't turn out so good(IMO), so you can mute it with you want.

Also, thank you globsis for telling me about the model for Mr. Harris. :giggle:

If you have any pointers, regarding any aspect of this(story, renders, sound), please feel free to share, I love getting better! :giggle:

Here you go:

I don't know if I will be able to come back here until Sunday... so I hope everything goes well...
Otherwise, I will try to help if I can on Sunday!

See ya! ;)

also, here are the renders, for those who like it or want to create something with it :giggle::
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
holly molly raviolly :love::love::love::love::love:

Jun 8, 2020

I've tried something new! Inspired by follardo 's work, I decided to try and mod the game with one new scene!

TO PLAY: You should unzip de "game" folder into your AWAM "game" folder.(THE FIRST PART)
I think it is necessary to have the game unpacked via UNREN for it to work properly... So you were advised.

Also, I only tested the scene coming from the gallery, haven't had time to test through the game itself... but it shouldn't be a problem.

THE SCENE: I've made a scene with Mr. Harris (a warm-up for the upcoming continuation of globsis and Bane71 work!).

For it to play correctly, I think you need to choose the option to change as soon as you get into the office. Give Mr. Harris that little peep you know? hehe :cool:

I've tried putting sound, close to what L&P does, but it didn't turn out so good(IMO), so you can mute it with you want.

If you have any pointers, regarding any aspect of this(story, renders, sound), please feel free to share, I love getting better! :giggle:

Here you go:

I don't know if I will be able to come back here until Sunday... so I hope everything goes well...

See ya! ;)

also, here are the renders, for those who like it or want to create something with it :giggle::
Perhaps I use some pictures, fill it with text and make a short stand alone story.

ShanaPan

Oct 18, 2021

Here you go:

See ya! ;)

Simply superb renders...hope one day i will also do some renders...

• Love
Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020

Here you go:

See ya! ;)

Very nice story! :devilish: :love:

• Love
Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
Hello friends, can any body tell me how to get AWAM fan signatures? Please...
ShanaPan : There are quite a few different Fan sig. You can check it out here to get the url of your favorite image :
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-161-lust-passion.5944/post-4981991
How to add Fan sig into your comment: You can refer to the following steps in the link below!
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-add-fan-of-stuff-to-the-signature.20642/post-1280931

Good luck!:coffee:

Last edited:

ShanaPan

Oct 18, 2021

ShanaPan

Oct 18, 2021
Sam:
Hi Mrs. Parker, you asked me to come over?
View attachment 549477

Sophia:
Oh Sam I was wondering if you would like to join me in the pool after all it has been such a warm day.
View attachment 549468

Sam:
But Mrs. Parker, i didn't bring anything to swim in.
View attachment 549470

Sophia:
Oh right i didn't think of that
View attachment 549471

Sophia:
Well seeing as you don't have anything to wear then perhaps i should take
this off, that way you won't feel so embarrassed.
View attachment 549472

Sam:
Mrs....Mrs. Parker, are you trying to seduce me?
View attachment 549473

Sophia: giving a smirk.
Oh I'm not "trying" Sam.

View attachment 549474
Sophia:
Well are you just going to stand there and stare or will you come and join me?
View attachment 549475

Sam:
Is this heaven Mrs. Parker?
View attachment 549476
Sophia:
Only if you want it to be.
THE END!!!​
Simply Superb renders and the small cute story... :)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes