Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ShanaPan

Oct 18, 2021
Hello guys, I want to appreciate the great work you people (Whitewolf619, Kthulu_SFM, Old Dog, Jack Adams, and many others) are doing by creating beautiful renders, stories, designing assets. Seeing you work, I feel I want to start creating renders, but I don't know the basic, is there any course for it? Kindly, let me know.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hello guys, I want to appreciate the great work you people (Whitewolf619, Kthulu_SFM, Old Dog, Jack Adams, and many others) are doing by creating beautiful renders, stories, designing assets. Seeing you work, I feel I want to start creating renders, but I don't know the basic, is there any course for it? Kindly, let me know.
Daz studio mate, the software is free, and you get free assets with it, and it comes with built in tutorials, before you go spending money on it play around with what you get with the program to see if it is something you want to stick with. And there are tons of people who will offer help if you ask.

Reactions: ShanaPan

ShanaPan

Oct 18, 2021
Daz studio mate, the software is free, and you get free assets with it, and it comes with built in tutorials, before you go spending money on it play around with what you get with the program to see if it is something you want to stick with. And there are tons of people who will offer help if you ask.
Thank you so much bro, I will check out Daz studio and will practice as per your suggestion :)

Reactions: WhiteWolf619
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes