Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Hey!

DJTEMPAH2020 came to me and asked for a Collection of my past works...

So I decided to share here, for those who do not want to go through all the pages... :giggle:

Kthulu_SFM Collection:

All the stuff I've done up until now is there! :cool:

See ya! :D
Genius! Thanks for this :love:

Reactions: Kobudo27

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
ST-9pol's latest update on "A Wife And Mother Fan Art - Chapter 4 – Back to School" was updated a few days ago, but is not out yet on XYZcomics or other pages...
You can only find it on the 8Muses Forums.. if you're suscribed this is the post:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 1105108
It's hard to believe that lord Shayne has a hall like this in his home, and who is he?
View attachment 1105110
He is Maestro Fosterdel. His early arrival necessitated the abrupt recess from your martial lessons. View attachment 1105111
He is a premier musician in the south, and a friend of Lord Shayne.
View attachment 1105115
Fosterdel's playing is... rapturous. I've never heard anything quite like it.
View attachment 1105116
Lord Shayne arranged your audition to apprentice under Maestro Fosterdel. Shayne Servant +10 (55).
View attachment 1105120
Maestro Fosterdel, this is the applicant Lorellis. She is training for Lord Shayne.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Are the characters standing next to Sophia vampires or some kind of elves?
Thank you for this question. These two are elves of a variety that have a stark white complexion. The female elf, Ranashelle, has been infected by the same interloper that is trying to corrupt Sophia and her family. This infection has resulted in the odd affect you see in her eyes later. I appreciate that you are taking the time to go back and read my story. It would be much better for the audience (in terms of continuity) if it were in Renp'y, but this is not a skill I possess.
Much appreciated, Jack.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Thank you for this question. These two are elves of a variety that have a stark white complexion. The female elf, Ranashelle, has been infected by the same interloper that is trying to corrupt Sophia and her family. This infection has resulted in the odd affect you see in her eyes later. I appreciate that you are taking the time to go back and read my story. It would be much better for the audience (in terms of continuity) if it were in Renp'y, but this is not a skill I possess.
Much appreciated, Jack.
rather, they are vampires this is evidence: Di lashiesh deviera vo z'mar'r'rk ... Vimyr'reesh. Where can I download the complete story?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kobudo27
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes