Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
rather, they are vampires this is evidence: Di lashiesh deviera vo z'mar'r'rk ... Vimyr'reesh. Where can I download the complete story?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your 'evidence' is not vampire, it is an articulation of magic. It appears that you have not read or seen "Lord of the Rings". I also find it interesting that you try to correct the author of a story about the author's own story. However, if it pleases you to imagine Ranashelle as a vampire, then who am I to deny you what you derive pleasure from? Please, continue to enjoy the story in your own unique way.
Jack.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 1138307
Sophia, a matured concubine of an influential lord, such as mine, enjoys affluent leisure.
View attachment 1138314
Lord Shayne is a strong and capable man. Shayne Servant +10(90).
View attachment 1138316
Sophia, She is not subject to blackmail, or threatened with material loss.
View attachment 1138318
Blackmail, I...oh God! Liam is weak! He just blew our life's work for nothing!
View attachment 1138321
Treatment of and provision for a concubine are prescribed by law.
View attachment 1138322
Ranashelle, I want to meet with my lawyer to draw up papers for divorce.
It seems that Sophia's old paradigm has finally broken. What choices will she make looking forward? How will this new paradigm affect her children? Will Sophia find happiness without Liam? Only time will tell...
These numbers are points of corruption. Sophia ? has them now 10/90 Lord Shayne is a strong and capable man. Shayne Servant +10 (90).

Can't Sophia see that they are half-elven vampires. She is not afraid of them? whether he does not see that he is in danger. He's acting very weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kobudo27

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
These numbers are points of corruption. Sophia has them now 10/90 Lord Shayne is a strong and capable man. Shayne Servant +10 (90).

Can't Sophia see that they are half-elven vampires. She is not afraid of them? whether he does not see that he is in danger. He's acting very weird.
How are they able to be in the sunlight? They seem to deal with sunlight just fine. Everyone knows a vampire will become a pile of ash if in the sunlight. That is Bela Lugosi 101. I think they just need better dental care.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
How are they able to be in the sunlight? They seem to deal with sunlight just fine. Everyone knows a vampire will become a pile of ash if in the sunlight. That is Bela Lugosi 101. I think they just need better dental care.
Maybe it's some other genre?

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Jack just finished the next instalment of Scene 58. The four scenes (57, 58, 59 & 60) all fall under the title, "When We Search For Our Answer Through Fire and Rain" set near noon on Tuesday, Day 60. Scene 57:
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
A58031 (Jacques) You can tell Carl he can go to hell!.jpg
(Jacques) You can tell Carl he can go to hell!
A58032 (Kaleb) Sophia! My quarry comes Hither! (Sophia) Stop shooting that gun! You're going t...jpg
(Kaleb) Sophia! My quarry comes Hither! (Sophia) Stop shooting that gun! You're going to kill someone! Are you nuts?
A58033 (Kaleb) You ridiculous little man. Do you seriously hope to stop me with a hospital bed.jpg
(Kaleb) You ridiculous little man. Do you seriously hope to stop me with a hospital bed?
A58034 (Pierce thinking) He's just flipping over the bed!.jpg
(Pierce thinking) He's just flipping over the bed!
A58035 (Kaleb) Now, I'll conclude your farce with an appropriate ending.jpg
(Kaleb) Now, I'll conclude your farce with an appropriate ending.
A58036 (Kaleb) This kitten has claws! And I thought this was going to be boring.jpg
(Kaleb) This kitten has claws! And I thought this was going to be boring.

Can Sophia and her new companions overcome this enemy? Stay tuned my friends!
Jack.
PS The floor is a jumbled mess. I only noticed it when I was hip-deep in rendering. I apologize ahead of time for this oversight.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It appears we have a lot of Ellie fans! As much as I would like to remain exploring the intimations of the Parker household, I would be remiss to do so. On with the story then!
I regret that Sophia's dress in scene 20 has an awkward fold in it. It is a G8 D-Force dress on a G3 character. By the time my eye caught it I was well into the scene. My attempts to D-Force the dress ended in exploding attire. I learned an important lesson with this failure. Be that as it may, may I present scenes 19 & 20 which I call, "The Silence Between the Notes" ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18.
View attachment 1105054
Wednesday, Day 12. Good Morning Si-fu Dynamia
View attachment 1105055
In honor of your acceptance into this discipline I have mounted two lamps. View attachment 1105058
This is Quantou, the fist. A warrior endures pain to prepare for and protect the family.
View attachment 1105060
And this is Bazhang, the palm. A warrior first seeks a non-violent path to heal a situation.
View attachment 1105067
Kai Shi ! We will begin your first lesson in meditation, and consider our palm-hold-fist.
View attachment 1105079
Our Boa Quan separates the warrior from the varlet.
This scene is very similar to the movie The Matrix

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 1107220
Certain names bequeath power to the bearer. Yours means 'flower for life'.
View attachment 1107221
I highly endorse your adoption of this name. It will serve you well.
View attachment 1107223
and, now it is time for my midday hiatus.
View attachment 1107226
Have you been injured?
View attachment 1107229
A legacy affect from the interloper's corruption. I'll see you tomorrow.
Is Ranashelle's corruption truly under control? What will Sophia do with this new information. Jack is sure pleased to be rid of that dress. See you all again as we continue Sophia's quest to understand just how far the rabbit hole goes...
Is Sophia hypnotized by some spell? And he doesn't know where he is and what is really going on and sees the heroes as normal people? And only if Sophia gets upset, break Ranashelle's illusion and see her true vampire elf face? And then Ranashelle tries to calm Sophia and wants to cast an illusion spell on her again?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes