Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

johnwickkx

May 17, 2021
There is this problem with the face... every time I share my .duf it comes out this way. It's seems to be resetting all the morphs, that's why her face looks different...
I've used the ContentGatherer to solve all the dependencies, so the morphs should go as well... does someone now what could be causing the problem?
content gatherer did fix it when you sent me your duf

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
yes i know ofc everybody has his own vision my point was just about content gatherer as it copies even custom morphs and everything related to the scene but yeah ofc anyone should have his own vision ( and all the sophias here look beautiful ;))
The difference is very small between the two renders and should not be a problem for anybody to use.
great work

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I hit render by accident before switching to my camera view and the resulting render looked pretty horrifying! LOL... I remove everything not visible (except lighting and anything visible in a reflection)... I kind of liked this... like a Picasso painting maybe? ;)

The camera is where her head is looking at him, so you see her body and him...

motel_room manager_sex13pers.jpg

10xRecoil

Aug 28, 2020
I hit render by accident before switching to my camera view and the resulting render looked pretty horrifying! LOL... I remove everything not visible (except lighting and anything visible in a reflection)... I kind of liked this... like a Picasso painting maybe? ;)

The camera is where her head is looking at him, so you see her body and him...

View attachment 1861572
How did you manage to delete only the half of upper body bro

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes