Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Dylan! Aiden! are you guys sure these are just popsicles??? they taste funny... View attachment 1856626

The last number of pages Of ch2.1 were removed 10min after upload citing under-age prepubescent character (dylan) however it was the exact same character i used in The fashion show, Sunday at the beach and numerous single renders I had uploaded.. No idea what was the logic used used in the determination and there was no explanation as to why all the other renders stayed and these were removed... So I took the renders to 8muses and now only post the comics there..
You have to love the hypocrisy of this forum where this depiction of Dylan is OK yet mine from CH 2.1 was taken down mere moments after upload....

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You have to love the hypocrisy of this forum where this depiction of Dylan is OK yet mine from CH 2.1 was taken down mere moments after upload....
In general I do cringe when I see either Dylan/Zac/Ellie or Sam posted on here and they look a round 10 years old.
Concerning ST-9Pol renders at least he tries to make them look older and has done a great job in making them look older.

The admins don't like underage renders but they will allow games with shota/rape/drugs/violence to be posted,strange hey

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 1161178
She is far older than she appears. She is a product of pre-conception allele surgery.
View attachment 1161180
They called it a genetic curative. My father called it an abomination. For each success like Dynamia, View attachment 1161182
There were hundreds that were grotesquely, or mortally mutated. Father saw an end to that organization.
View attachment 1161183
She was already mature when he met her. She sees attachments as real, but also temporary. View attachment 1161187
Now, Meghan... grace my eyes with your completely revealed beauty.
View attachment 1161196
When I took responsibility for my father's estate four concubines reaffirmed their vow with me.
These concubine statues look terribly creepy. And there are two blanks for Megan and Sophia, I suppose?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 1207975
Damn girl! You have the nicest titties!
View attachment 1207976
We can unwind all that stress we been building up, Nicole.
View attachment 1207978
Umm, Davide. I learned that there are new drug dealers in town.
View attachment 1207979
Ok Nicole, I'll bite. That new pusher workin' outta Western Park is cutting into our business.
View attachment 1207980
What can we do, Davide? View attachment 1207982
We go in and take control. We give him the message that he belongs to us now.

Jack will continue to render in the evenings as he suffers through his next assigned yard task. The rest of this scene will be presented as soon as it is completed.
Most sincerely, Jack
Here are the character models from The Tyrant :)

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am sorry. I will not be able to visit here for a while. Apparently some evil person displayed a horrible render (1st of above:eek: DON't look you fools!) and I had to go to the Ophthalmologist for eye drops and then the Optician to replace my shattered glasses. :devilish::sneaky:
I hope that the damaged caused by my render is not permament and a thousand apologies to you.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I am sorry. I will not be able to visit here for a while. Apparently some evil person displayed a horrible render (1st of above:eek: DON't look you fools!) and I had to go to the Ophthalmologist for eye drops and then the Optician to replace my shattered glasses. :devilish::sneaky:
Bleach has no effect also. I am scarred for life * 2.

• Haha
Reactions: t3alqdansam

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
shout out to [B][SIZE=5] Kthulu_SFM[/SIZE][/B] for sharing Sophie G8 DUF file. here's a little tease ;)

View attachment 1859836
There is this problem with the face... every time I share my .duf it comes out this way. It's seems to be resetting all the morphs, that's why her face looks different...
I've used the ContentGatherer to solve all the dependencies, so the morphs should go as well... does someone now what could be causing the problem?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There is this problem with the face... every time I share my .duf it comes out this way. It's seems to be resetting all the morphs, that's why her face looks different...
I've used the ContentGatherer to solve all the dependencies, so the morphs should go as well... does someone now what could be causing the problem?
Can you post orPM me the duf file

Reactions: Kthulu_SFM
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes