Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I hit render by accident before switching to my camera view and the resulting render looked pretty horrifying! LOL... I remove everything not visible (except lighting and anything visible in a reflection)... I kind of liked this... like a Picasso painting maybe? ;)

The camera is where her head is looking at him, so you see her body and him...

View attachment 1861572
I would give you only half a thumbs up but not sure how to

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Jack is very tired today after pouring concrete. It is nice to come inside and see the various incarnations of Sophia that creative members have put together. My Sophia is also G3, but is it true that L&P uses a G8 Sophia?
In any case, Jack just finished the next instalment of Scene 58. The four scenes (57, 58, 59 & 60) all fall under the title, "When We Search For Our Answer Through Fire and Rain" set near noon on Tuesday, Day 60. Scene 57:
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
A58037.jpg
A58038.jpg
A58039 (Kiro) Good Bye Sam Simpleton.jpg
(Kiro) Good Bye Sam Simpleton.
A58040 (Manila) Stopcitizendon'tmakeme BAM!.jpg
(Manila) Stopcitizendon'tmakeme BAM!
A58041 (Kaleb) Your profile shows no martial combat skill. I will shoot the clerical dead-weig...jpg
(Kaleb) Your profile shows no martial combat skill. I will shoot the clerical dead-weight myself.
A58042 (Kaleb) And, oh so fiesty you areeUughh!.jpg
(Kaleb) And, oh so feisty you areeUughh!

Kaleb is discovering that this Sophia is more than a handful. But, will Sophia have enough tricks up her sleeve to handle Kaleb? Stay tuned my friends, and find out!
Thank you, Jack.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
How did you manage to delete only the half of upper body bro
Just select the body part you wish to hide (you don't delete them, just hide them which causes them to not be copied into video RAM), and then click the EYE icon next to the item in the item list. I do that for each body part that is not visible as well as everything in the room that is not visible... provided it doesn't effect my lighting by removing it (mainly walls and light sources). Saves a lot on VRAM... also faster loading.

Reactions: 10xRecoil

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Here is my attempt at Sophia as a Genesis 8.1 model. It is a much simplified version of Kthulu_SFM's model. Does not require any additional morphs. All textures converted to Base 8.1 Female are included. So just add your favorite genitalia apply nipples and go. It does require the 8.1 compatible version of Genesis 8 Essentials and Body and Head morphs for Genesis 8 installed in DAZ (those are the DAZ default morphs).

Sophia_AWAM_002_F95.png

DIM package located here,

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
Here is my attempt at Sophia as a Genesis 8.1 model. It is a much simplified version of Kthulu_SFM's model. Does not require any additional morphs. All textures converted to Base 8.1 Female are included. So just add your favorite genitalia apply nipples and go. It does require the 8.1 compatible version of Genesis 8 Essentials and Body and Head morphs for Genesis 8 installed in DAZ (those are the DAZ default morphs).

View attachment 1862347

only the face is not similar enough - there are not enough morphs. too round like the standard model.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
only the face is not similar enough - there are not enough morphs. too round like the standard model.
Not sure what was missing, it is a single slider version of Kthulu_SFM G8. I used his .duf and his gathered version. His version was a conversion from Genesis 3 using Riversoft Arts Character Convertor. I know this because of all the stuff Riversoft added to the data folder. I do not build my conversions this way, but it was what I had to start with.

Just so all know, this is the G8 exported as an obj and then reimported into DAZ using Morph Loader Pro. The steps were:

Install Kthulu_SFM's version in DAZ library
Load Sophia_FINAL
Remove eyelashes, genitalia, hair. ghost lights and cameras
Slide Mouth Realism HD, Nipples, Navel to 0
Export with DAZ preset (.obj)
Use Morph Loader Pro to reimport .obj
Save As... Morph Asset
Delete Sophia_FINAL
Load Genesis 8.1 Female
Apply morph
Use Joint Editor to Adjust Rigging to Shape
Freeze ERC
Save As... Morph Asset

There are no more morphs to load and there are not any morphs missing. They are all already baked into the figure, just like a simplified Character Asset. One morph incorporates all the morphs that were used in the original. That is all I did, so if the face is different than you expect I am not sure what to tell you.

I can rebuild the morph a second time when I have some time this weekend, but I don't think the results will be any different. A much better idea would be to take the actual Genesis 3 file (hopefully the original used) or the best approximation that is in this unreadably long thread and I could use that to create a cleaner version for Genesis 8.1 that isn't a conversion of a conversion.

If someone can point me to the closest Genesis 3 version or the original .duf I would be more than happy to replace the Sophia_81_AWAM.dsf file with a new version.

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
Not sure what was missing, it is a single slider version of Kthulu_SFM G8. I used his .duf and his gathered version. His version was a conversion from Genesis 3 using Riversoft Arts Character Convertor. I know this because of all the stuff Riversoft added to the data folder. I do not build my conversions this way, but it was what I had to start with.

Just so all know, this is the G8 exported as an obj and then reimported into DAZ using Morph Loader Pro. The steps were:

Load Sophia_FINAL
Save As... Morph Asset
Delete Sophia_FINAL
Load Genesis 8.1 Female
Apply morph
Freeze ERC
Save As... Morph Asset

There are no more morphs to load and there are not any morphs missing. They are all already baked into the figure, just like a simplified Character Asset. One morph incorporates all the morphs that were used in the original. That is all I did, so if the face is different than you expect I am not sure what to tell you.

I can rebuild the morph a second time when I have some time this weekend, but I don't think the results will be any different. A much better idea would be to take the actual Genesis 3 file (hopefully the original used) or the best approximation that is in this unreadably long thread and I could use that to create a cleaner version for Genesis 8.1 that isn't a conversion of a conversion.

If someone can point me to the closest Genesis 3 version or the original .duf I would be more than happy to replace the Sophia_81_AWAM.dsf file with a new version.
I'm not making any claims to you. by no means. you have done a very great job.
if I understood correctly, you need
https://f95zone.to/threads/ej-adora-for-genesis-3-female-s.20910/

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Load Sophia_FINAL
Save As... Morph Asset
Delete Sophia_FINAL
Load Genesis 8.1 Female
Apply morph
Freeze ERC
Save As... Morph Asset

Question as to why you exported her as an OBJ?

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Question as to why you exported her as an OBJ?
Because that is how Morph Loader Pro works. I didn't want to convert all the morphs included. I wanted a single morph with all modifications baked in and not a Control Morph.

DAZ is kinda stupid when it comes to modifying morphs. Apparently they believe that everyone will only use purchased assets or that it is too hard to convert HD morphs. What I usually do is to remove all HD specific morphs and export / import to create a single morph and then add back the HD morphs separately. DAZ only allows us to create base resolution morphs. By combining in this way the models load faster and are easier to pose and dress as all the morphs are basically dissolved into a single morph. It works for me as I have two (truthfully more) DAZ libraries, one with everything under the sun installed and a second that is just textures, environments, clothing, lights, poses and expressions, plus the bare minimum HD morphs. I do my fan art rendering in the second library.

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Here is a new version of Sophia 8.1 at this link; . Redownload if you got this file earlier. Should be the same link as before since I just uploaded over the top of the old version.

This one is based on Old Dog's Genesis 3 Sophia. Blame johnwickkx for giving me this file ;). So instead of going from a G3 to a converted G8 to a G8.1 this is straight from G3 to G8.1.

Sophia_AWAM_G81_001_F95.png

I was told this is the best version of Sophia as a Genesis 3 Female.

Note: I think there was some sort of error in the Kthulu_SFM version as the metatarsals appear to be borked somehow, this version does not have that issue.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Just in case anyone has a question about why my version of Sophia doesn't replace the current scene or even ask you to merge or change any settings, it is because this is saved as a Scene Subset and not as a Scene.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

View attachment 1862347

The manner in which I would "apply my genitals" may differ because I am not a Daz expert - just saying.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
The manner in which I would "apply my genitals" may differ because I am not a Daz expert - just saying.
That is why I don't include any. Apply whatever you want Golden Palace, New Gens or even the DAZ Genesis 8 Anatomical Elements. And I actually said 'add genitals and apply nipples'. :D I assume you already have genitals applied! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: FROZER and keefer43
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes