Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
How did you manage to delete only the half of upper body bro
One other thing I use to help me hide body parts and room objects faster, is I found the following script online (in some forums) which will hide things. I basically added it to Daz Sudio and assigned it a shortcut key (in my case "V" for "visible"). Now when I select something, I can simply press "V" to hide it in my scene. Just copy and save this as a .dsa file, a script, add it to Daz, I pressed F3 in Daz and then somehow managed to assign it a key, I honestly forget the details now.

Code:
// DAZ Studio version 3.1 filetype DAZ Script

var nSelectedItems = Scene.getNumSelectedNodes();
var n, curNode;

function setPropertyNumeric( oProperty, aKeys )
{
    if( aKeys.length == 1 ) {
      oProperty.setValue( aKeys[ 0 ] );
      return true;
    }
    else if( oProperty.canAnimate() )
    {
      for( var i = 0; i < aKeys.length; i += 2 )
         oProperty.setValue( aKeys[ i ] + m_nSTART_TIME, aKeys[ i + 1 ] );
      return true;
   }
   return false;
}

function setTransformProperty( sPropertyName, aKeys )
{
    var oProperty;
    switch( sPropertyName )
    {
      default:
         break;
   }
   setPropertyNumeric( oProperty, aKeys );
}

if( nSelectedItems == 0 )
    MessageBox.warning( "This action requires an item within the scene to be selected.", "Selection Error", "&OK", "" );
else {
    beginUndo();
    for( n = 0; n < nSelectedItems; n++ ) {
      curNode = Scene.getSelectedNode( n );
        if( curNode != undefined )    {
         curNode.setVisible( false );
      }
   }
   acceptUndo( "Node preset" );
}

• Red Heart
Reactions: BigIrishLug

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
I see some of you guys are trying to make an 8.1 Sophia, if you go back to Page 922 you'll see I did 3 Renders with an 8.1 figure ;) Far more detailed than the 8's and easier to manouvre/pose too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: T-oxygen

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
I see some of you guys are trying to make an 8.1 Sophia, if you go back to Page 922 you'll see I did 3 Renders with an 8.1 figure ;) Far more detailed than the 8's and easier to manouvre/pose too.
I think I will have to learn sophia to translate 8.1 :D I can use it as g8 yet :) Thank you very much for your help.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I just went back to page 922, I am guessing your 8.1 version is more of an interpretation than a conversion?
Looks good any way you render it.

Reactions: DrDougDoesDOS

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Here is a new version of Sophia 8.1 at this link; . Redownload if you got this file earlier. Should be the same link as before since I just uploaded over the top of the old version.

This one is based on Old Dog's Genesis 3 Sophia. Blame johnwickkx for giving me this file ;). So instead of going from a G3 to a converted G8 to a G8.1 this is straight from G3 to G8.1.

View attachment 1862835

I was told this is the best version of Sophia as a Genesis 3 Female.

Note: I think there was some sort of error in the Kthulu_SFM version as the metatarsals appear to be borked somehow, this version does not have that issue.
That is one fabulously sexy Sophia.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes