• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

LatinoBoy65

Oct 16, 2022
The Plot can go as follow:
Sophia falls down on the ground as Aiden turns the vibrator to the maximum level. Sophia feeling all wet looks desperately at Aiden as he turns down the vibrator. She gets up with difficulty helplessly giving Aiden and his gang a dirty look. She could still feel the vibrator inside her ass however now it was more tolerable.
(I have to get this over with and finish the final task. I can't believe that bastard gave me an orgasm.)
Sophia starts dancing for Darius again. Facing him and showing him his boobs while playing with them and feeling all wet. She feels the vibrator again getting more and more tense. She tries to play cool. Facing Darius she says.
Sophia: So tell me whos the hottest girl you have seen in this joint?
Darius still not believing what is happening whispers.
Darius: You mam.
Sophia: Say it louder so they can hear you and ill let you touch one of my breasts. Would you like that?
Aiden not liking what is going on starts increasing the vibrator to its maximum. Darius reaches out and holds Sophias right breast speaking out loud.
Daius: Your the hottest girl I've seen around here.
Aiden turns the vibrator to its maximum while Darius sees Sophias face getting turned on gets bolder and pinches her nipple. Sophia trying to hold it in thinking to herself.
(I can't take it anymore)
Suddenly has a large orgasm screaming.
Sophia: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
She cant take it anymore and falls down with her face on Darius lap and dripping all wet. Her face was touching his cock from beneath his pants and she could feel how large his cock is. One of Aidens gangs walks forward and takes Sophias collar and gets her up telling Darius still sitting.
"I hope she was worth your time"
Winking at him and pulling Sophia by the collar back to where Aiden was sitting. Sophia feeling helpless just follows him. He puts Sophia on the ground sitting in front of Aiden on the chair and goes and sits beside Aiden. While Sophia was kneeling in front of Aiden, Aiden turns the vibrator on again.
Aiden: did you have a good time?
Aiden is smiling completely pleased with how things are going.
Sophia: Please Aiden stop. Don't turn it up again.
Aiden: But you want this to finish. Right?
Looking at Sophia he again says.
Aiden: Right?
Sophia: Yes.
Aiden: From now on you'll call me yes sir.
Sophia: what?
Aiden increases the vibrator.
Sophia: Yes Sir. Sorry, Sir.
Aiden lifts up Sophias chin and looks at her.
Aiden: Good girl. Three young college students have just walked in. Why don't you invite them for a private dance in that room over there.
Sophia: All three.
Aiden: is that a problem?
Sophia with her head down says.
Sophia: No Sir.
Aiden: Good.
Aieden gets out a black leather rope and connects it to Sophias collar.
Aiden: Now go to them and give the rope attached to your collar to your favorite one. Then show them the private room and follow them on your hands and knees like a dog. Do you understand?
He turned up the vibrator slightly looking at Sophia. Sophia feeling helpless with her head down murmurs.
Sophia: Yes sir.
Sophia stands up and goes to the boys. Young college students no more than 21,22 years old.
Sophia: Would you guys like a private dance? Don't worry its on the house.
The guys look at Aiden in confusion while he nods at them assuring them it has been taken care of. Sophia feeling the vibrator again shows the room.
Sophia: OK. What are you guys waiting for.
Giving the rope attached to her collar to one of the guys and sitting on the floor.
Sophia: You have to take me there.
The guys not believing what is happening pull on Sophias collar and move towards the room while Sophia was following them like a dog. They enter the private room and then Aiden and his gang follow them from behind.
Aiden: OK guys. Today is your lucky day. You get to jerk off in front of this slut while she plays with herself and then you get to cum all over her face.
He then looks towards Sophia turning the vibrator on again telling her.
Aiden: What are you waiting for? These guys want to have a happy time.
Sophia whispered: Bastard.
Aiden turning up the vibrator asked loudly.
Aiden: What?
Sophia: OK, Sir.
The guys started to drop there pants playing with their cock while Sophia started to play with her self. Aiden and his group sat down behind looking how things were going on while Aiden increasing the vibrator little by little.
Sophia: (Shit hes increasing it again. I cant let myself get lost in it. I have to control myself. Look at those cocks. Wow their nice. Dont think about it Sophia. This is exactly what he wants. Shit his turning it up to the maximum again. I dont know how longer I can take it. Shit. I'm cumming.)
At the same instant the boys playing with their cocks stated to cum. Aiden seeing this turned the vibrator to the maximum. Suddenly Sophia playing with herself stated cumming while at the same time the guys unloaded on her face.
Sophia: Ahhhhhhhhhhh.
Sophia lay down on the floor with her whole face covered in cum. The guys were relieved sitting down on the other side in front of Aiden and his gang. Sophia couldnt believe she had completely given in. Aiden went to Sophia pulled on her collar on got her up. He then went to the boys with Sophia crawling behind him.Aiden turns to Sophia and says:
Aiden: which of them did you like best?
Sophia remians silent. Aiden increasing the vibrator again asks loudly I asked you a question you whore.
Aiden: Which of them did you like best?
Sophia couldnt believe being on the floor covered in cum with her own student calling her a whore. She was thinking to herself.
Sophia:(This cant go on. But what can I do?)
Sophia pointed towards the guy with the biggest dick. Aiden talking to the guy.
Aiden: Well sir today is your lucky day. Today youll get your dick sucked by this whore. The other two hold her from behind so that your friend could fuck this whores face good.
Sophia couldnt believe what was going on. The two guys eagerly held her down holding her hands while the other guy shoved his pennis down her throat. She was completely helpless. One of the guys started playing with her Pussy while the other guy was holding her head trying to put his whole dick in her mouth. Aiden was holding the vibrator and slowly increasing the vibrator again. She had just lost all control. She started cumming uncontrollably while the guy emptied his cum down her throat.
Aiden: Clean it bitch.
Referring to the guy's cock. The guy kept his cock inside her mouth making her clean it. Then he pulled his cock out. Sophia fell on the ground all covered in cum.
Aiden: Thank you, guys. That will be all for today. Now please us with our precious whore over here.
Sophia was on the ground while the guys started zipping up and leaving.
to be continued ...
wow !

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
It's an excellent line of argument. Personally, I would only add, for greater morbidity, that Sophia reaches orgasm less, because of her shame and humiliation, with looks of permanent disgust on her face, at being forced to do all of this. Also that it shows in her gestures that she has finally been defeated and totally dominated by Aiden. And perhaps, as an element of intense humiliation for her and fabulous pleasure for the three boys (Aiden and his henchmen), it is not Darius who must first see her completely naked, but rather that she, when she is led by the neck to Aiden, must tolerate that Aiden himself, in front of his friends, removes her clothes one by one, leaving her only with her socks and shoes, and before taking her with the students, the 3 of the band finally have the long-awaited first prize, which is groping her and sucking her tits without her being able to avoid it, or holding her by the arms, which is an excellent resource that you added. Otherwise, great where the story is going. Under no circumstances should that damn Dylan arrive as a "savior"... at least for several more chapters... I think that this fourth part actually has nothing of "Last Task", but rather the beginning of the Aiden's total dominance over Sophia. Not necessarily she will "transform her mind" as she will continue to be a teacher and enduring leers from Aiden and André in class. Then, of course, there will be permanent shows, she will earn money, all the henchmen of Aiden's gang will enjoy seeing her undress in front of them, and Aiden will fulfill his initial promise that he made to all his friends... And so on... there is material for quite a few episodes, before some inappropriate asshole comes to "save" the beautiful teacher LOL

You can also take advantage of the resource that Aiden's uncle is an obscure (but successful and cheating) lawyer, with which Sophia's "end of extortion" and "beginning of a new career" must be certified with the signature under pressure of a work contract at the club, with limited hours and setting conditions and demands that she must abide by during her working hours. In fact, it would be great if Aiden totally stripped Sophia (the device that he can shamelessly get his hands on her and strip her when he wants, I think is very interesting, since it establishes with definitive clarity who is the boss in that bond ) and she attends the club office, along with Aiden and Aiden's uncle, to sign the agreement, while she is naked.

I congratulate you all, I am relatively new here, just a curious writer who arrived through my nephews haha and the level of design and artistic development of all of you is truly admirable, fascinating. My applause for each one of you.

Last edited:

ivaka08

Jul 21, 2018
Continuation of Sofia in class:

Sofia: Good morning students.
Sofia in class3.jpg
Sofia: Oh, it's very hot again today.
Sofia in class4.jpg
Sofia: By the way. How about my new dress? I bought it yesterday, for such hot days as today.
Andre: Dress??? Ah yes, yes, your new "dress" is very nice!
Sofia in class5.jpg
Sofia: Oh Andre? You are here? It's been a long time since you've been at school two days in a row.
Sofia in class6.jpg
Andre: Well, how could I not come, since you said yesterday that... uh... today's lesson is very important.
Sofia: I didn't say such a thing. Ha ha, I know why you came. Well, a promise is a promise. It's very warm today anyway, I'd be much more comfortable teaching without panties.
The boys in the class: Oh, yes, yes!
Andre: Mrs. Parker, can I ask you something? Yesterday I told Aiden that today uh... well, the lesson will be very important and then he said he will come to school today. Can we wait for him to come before you start?
Sofia: Okay, but only 5 minutes.
Zag: *Whispering* Shit, now we'll have to wait for that bandit to come.

shemaleNL

Apr 18, 2023
Continuation of Sofia in class:

Sofia: Good morning students.
View attachment 2597949
Sofia: Oh, it's very hot again today.
View attachment 2597950
Sofia: By the way. How about my new dress? I bought it yesterday, for such hot days as today.
Andre: Dress??? Ah yes, yes, your new "dress" is very nice!
View attachment 2597957
Sofia: Oh Andre? You are here? It's been a long time since you've been at school two days in a row.
View attachment 2597981
Andre: Well, how could I not come, since you said yesterday that... uh... today's lesson is very important.
Sofia: I didn't say such a thing. Ha ha, I know why you came. Well, a promise is a promise. It's very warm today anyway, I'd be much more comfortable teaching without panties.
The boys in the class: Oh, yes, yes!
Andre: Mrs. Parker, can I ask you something? Yesterday I told Aiden that today uh... well, the lesson will be very important and then he said he will come to school today. Can we wait for him to come before you start?
Sofia: Okay, but only 5 minutes.
Zag: *Whispering* Shit, now we'll have to wait for that bandit to come.
getting hot myself.

Reactions: Kobudo27

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I actually started learning to program RenPY with this (and other) renders. I created a short story in it with what REALLY happened and how Sophia got her job. ;) I never did finish it, but the last render I did hinted that someone seen them through the blinds...

sophia_meeting_004.jpg

sophia_meeting_005.jpg

sophia_meeting_008c.jpg

sophia_meeting_008w.jpg

I done all the above renders with my older GTX1050TI video card with only 4G of VRAM.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
We continue.
If you liked the previous 5 parts of our story, we will allow ourselves to continue. :)

View attachment 1756612

Friends, the works of artists published in this fan art thread leave no one indifferent!
For example, the idea for this funny mini-story came from just one amazing render, Devoted Member KillJoys (OldDog)!
We sincerely and deeply thank all artists and wish you, dear friends, creative success and a short path to the heights of mastery!

Author of history and dialogues Bane71
Graphics and coding globsis
Thanks a lot for the help in coding Bibifoc

history
The notorious Liam (Sophia's husband) and his boss Harris come to Sophia's house in the evening to drink another bottle ... (whoever reads it will find out what the reason is).
How will it end? How far will it go?

This is a version consisting of 6 chapters.This version is "alpha". In the next release, the 6th part will be expanded or the 7th part will be enlarged. A sequel is being prepared.

Have fun reading and we are waiting for your comments.

Download links:
mac

win_linux

mac

win_linux

mac

win_linux

Test version for Android:

Attention - the Android version has not been tested!
This is awesome!

mrazan

Feb 18, 2021
The Plot can go as follow:
Sophia falls down on the ground as Aiden turns the vibrator to the maximum level. Sophia feeling all wet looks desperately at Aiden as he turns down the vibrator. She gets up with difficulty helplessly giving Aiden and his gang a dirty look. She could still feel the vibrator inside her ass however now it was more tolerable.
(I have to get this over with and finish the final task. I can't believe that bastard gave me an orgasm.)
Sophia starts dancing for Darius again. Facing him and showing him his boobs while playing with them and feeling all wet. She feels the vibrator again getting more and more tense. She tries to play cool. Facing Darius she says.
Sophia: So tell me whos the hottest girl you have seen in this joint?
Darius still not believing what is happening whispers.
Darius: You mam.
Sophia: Say it louder so they can hear you and ill let you touch one of my breasts. Would you like that?
Aiden not liking what is going on starts increasing the vibrator to its maximum. Darius reaches out and holds Sophias right breast speaking out loud.
Daius: Your the hottest girl I've seen around here.
Aiden turns the vibrator to its maximum while Darius sees Sophias face getting turned on gets bolder and pinches her nipple. Sophia trying to hold it in thinking to herself.
(I can't take it anymore)
Suddenly has a large orgasm screaming.
Sophia: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
She cant take it anymore and falls down with her face on Darius lap and dripping all wet. Her face was touching his cock from beneath his pants and she could feel how large his cock is. One of Aidens gangs walks forward and takes Sophias collar and gets her up telling Darius still sitting.
"I hope she was worth your time"
Winking at him and pulling Sophia by the collar back to where Aiden was sitting. Sophia feeling helpless just follows him. He puts Sophia on the ground sitting in front of Aiden on the chair and goes and sits beside Aiden. While Sophia was kneeling in front of Aiden, Aiden turns the vibrator on again.
Aiden: did you have a good time?
Aiden is smiling completely pleased with how things are going.
Sophia: Please Aiden stop. Don't turn it up again.
Aiden: But you want this to finish. Right?
Looking at Sophia he again says.
Aiden: Right?
Sophia: Yes.
Aiden: From now on you'll call me yes sir.
Sophia: what?
Aiden increases the vibrator.
Sophia: Yes Sir. Sorry, Sir.
Aiden lifts up Sophias chin and looks at her.
Aiden: Good girl. Three young college students have just walked in. Why don't you invite them for a private dance in that room over there.
Sophia: All three.
Aiden: is that a problem?
Sophia with her head down says.
Sophia: No Sir.
Aiden: Good.
Aieden gets out a black leather rope and connects it to Sophias collar.
Aiden: Now go to them and give the rope attached to your collar to your favorite one. Then show them the private room and follow them on your hands and knees like a dog. Do you understand?
He turned up the vibrator slightly looking at Sophia. Sophia feeling helpless with her head down murmurs.
Sophia: Yes sir.
Sophia stands up and goes to the boys. Young college students no more than 21,22 years old.
Sophia: Would you guys like a private dance? Don't worry its on the house.
The guys look at Aiden in confusion while he nods at them assuring them it has been taken care of. Sophia feeling the vibrator again shows the room.
Sophia: OK. What are you guys waiting for.
Giving the rope attached to her collar to one of the guys and sitting on the floor.
Sophia: You have to take me there.
The guys not believing what is happening pull on Sophias collar and move towards the room while Sophia was following them like a dog. They enter the private room and then Aiden and his gang follow them from behind.
Aiden: OK guys. Today is your lucky day. You get to jerk off in front of this slut while she plays with herself and then you get to cum all over her face.
He then looks towards Sophia turning the vibrator on again telling her.
Aiden: What are you waiting for? These guys want to have a happy time.
Sophia whispered: Bastard.
Aiden turning up the vibrator asked loudly.
Aiden: What?
Sophia: OK, Sir.
The guys started to drop there pants playing with their cock while Sophia started to play with her self. Aiden and his group sat down behind looking how things were going on while Aiden increasing the vibrator little by little.
Sophia: (Shit hes increasing it again. I cant let myself get lost in it. I have to control myself. Look at those cocks. Wow their nice. Dont think about it Sophia. This is exactly what he wants. Shit his turning it up to the maximum again. I dont know how longer I can take it. Shit. I'm cumming.)
At the same instant the boys playing with their cocks stated to cum. Aiden seeing this turned the vibrator to the maximum. Suddenly Sophia playing with herself stated cumming while at the same time the guys unloaded on her face.
Sophia: Ahhhhhhhhhhh.
Sophia lay down on the floor with her whole face covered in cum. The guys were relieved sitting down on the other side in front of Aiden and his gang. Sophia couldnt believe she had completely given in. Aiden went to Sophia pulled on her collar on got her up. He then went to the boys with Sophia crawling behind him.Aiden turns to Sophia and says:
Aiden: which of them did you like best?
Sophia remians silent. Aiden increasing the vibrator again asks loudly I asked you a question you whore.
Aiden: Which of them did you like best?
Sophia couldnt believe being on the floor covered in cum with her own student calling her a whore. She was thinking to herself.
Sophia:(This cant go on. But what can I do?)
Sophia pointed towards the guy with the biggest dick. Aiden talking to the guy.
Aiden: Well sir today is your lucky day. Today youll get your dick sucked by this whore. The other two hold her from behind so that your friend could fuck this whores face good.
Sophia couldnt believe what was going on. The two guys eagerly held her down holding her hands while the other guy shoved his pennis down her throat. She was completely helpless. One of the guys started playing with her Pussy while the other guy was holding her head trying to put his whole dick in her mouth. Aiden was holding the vibrator and slowly increasing the vibrator again. She had just lost all control. She started cumming uncontrollably while the guy emptied his cum down her throat.
Aiden: Clean it bitch.
Referring to the guy's cock. The guy kept his cock inside her mouth making her clean it. Then he pulled his cock out. Sophia fell on the ground all covered in cum.
Aiden: Thank you, guys. That will be all for today. Now please us with our precious whore over here.
Sophia was on the ground while the guys started zipping up and leaving.
to be continued ...
That's kind of a nice thrilling development without a rush. I liked that. Keep it up;)

Reactions: Deniroeste

Smsimp1224

May 28, 2020
View attachment 2590020
if you want I modified all the following images with Photoshop, amateur work, but a professional know how to do better.
it doesn't take anything away from the story, actually in my opinion it makes it even more erotic.

View attachment 2590022 View attachment 2590024 View attachment 2590025 View attachment 2590026 View attachment 2590027 View attachment 2590028

now i need to conair_oops take the top off :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Man, how did u reach the filthy
boss scene cause I tried everything and I can't reach the filthy scene

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes