Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Hey!

So, I found a short I had done some time ago and haven't released haha At least I hope not... its getting harder to track those things haha

Its meant to be an alternate event after the bath tub with Sam, what would happen if Liam DID not come home? :devilish:

Its been 6 months since I did this, so go easy on me on the quality please haha

EDIT: I forgot to tell that I did this one with the help and ideas of SophiawantsSam :giggle: :D

Hope you like it! :giggle:

P.S Since its directly after an event in the game, if someone wants to made a mod out of it, please do! :giggle:

Characters: Sophia and Sam

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is what I would like to see on Tuesday as a thank Sam for cello lessons.

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
At the moment I'm trying to get the mini-game to a decent state where's some functionality. Afterwards will start workiong on the content itself. There will be a corruption stat that will determine maybe makeup, maybe how sexy she dresses. I also plan to replace the icons with renders of people, same with her, instead of a circle, an image of her moving around the tavern, in various states of dress/undress.
At the moment I managed to add ordering, drinking, and having a special request (sexual) - the requests themselves are not implemented yet.
View attachment 3148583

Going to implement those requests now, a basic corruption system, tipping/making money and unwanted interactions
Afterwards upgrading and so on.

At the moment I'm moving kind of slow because I am working on remembering the syntax and everything needed. Hopefully it will go faster in the future.
I'm thinking maybe I even incorporate this into the Aiden game I want. I have an idea of how to make this work. Aiden making Sophia his income provider. Once the base is set, can even be expanded to other women from the game (like Ellie and so on).
Just played Corruption Town update and remembered this post and was wondering how your game is progressing.

SixInchesAnon

May 28, 2022
Hello guys, is there an easier way to view only fanart images? There is a lot of GOLD here that most people don't see because it's tedious to navigate one page at a time.

Pretty sure I could create an app that scrap all images from a thread. It would be pretty easy unless f95 has web scrapping protection. Let me know if you guys are interested in this idea.

Last edited:

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Hello guys, is there an easier way to view only fanart images? There is a lot of GOLD here that most people don't see because it's tedious to navigate one page at a time.

Pretty sure I could create an app that scrap all images from a thread. It would be pretty easy unless f95 has web scrapping protection. Let me know if you guys are interested in this idea.
Really good idea if allowed by the site, not just for this section but others.

Reactions: keefer43

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019

good idea

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes