Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

AmazingHermit

Aug 21, 2023
No, i am not talking about that it was
Do you mean the Old photographer & Dylan with sofia ??
If yes, you can find it in page 694, part 2 and 3.
Maybe some p
Do you mean the Old photographer & Dylan with sofia ??
If yes, you can find it in page 694, part 2 and 3.
Maybe some pages before you could find part 1
No, i am not talking about that it was even before that unfortunately i didn't get to see it but it's title got my attention. So i was expecting if someone has that short story and can upload it

Reactions: ali9yassin

Nettuno8090

Dec 27, 2019
Ciao, ho rivisto completamente l'animazione e aumentato il numero di immagini di 1/3. Spero che ora vada un po' meglio,
Devo solo fare qualcosa sul mio computer, 500 immagini in 2K semplicemente non dovrebbero richiedere 2 giorni per essere create

View attachment 3474640
[/CITAZIONE]
Hi, I completely revised the animation again and increased the number of images by 1/3. I hope it looks a little better now,
I just have to do something on my computer, 500 images in 2k simply shouldn't take 2 days to create

View attachment 3474640
How long does it take to create a complete story with your system?

Reactions: Kobudo27

zaid83

Dec 2, 2023
I stumbled across AWAM about 2 1/2 years ago and since I've wanted to make my own game since I got C64, I tried to find out what AWAM was made with so I came to DAZ and have been testing it out since then. I've got mine now Updated story that I came up with when I was 11, combined it with AWAM and was looking for a program that would allow me to create a point and click atwitch,
So 4 months ago I came across AGS Gestosen. Before that I only worked with paint or, if necessary, with Gimp
So I'm grateful for every tip, especially since my English is absolutely bad
This is the program that you need
renpy.org
Ren'Py

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Up for a Pool Party ? :LUL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not personally insulting you. just a criticism. one half of the face has different facial structure when compared against the other half.

actually, the background of the picture looks too realistic, but still. if that's supposed to be sophia, then one half or her face isn't her.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes