Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Happy New Year, everyone here.

And seeing all good stuff posted, it's going to be great since now.

Thanks a lot to all good friends developing and still increasing their great skills continuously.
And sharing all what good they made just for free, without any kind of expectations in return, aspect to be remarked always.

With best Season wishes again and regards.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I hate Sophia to be such open with him in the first meeting than any rest of the characters... why Sophia why you betray me like this
Totally agree. My personal opinion if you are going to introduce this character he should have been brought into the story early on, and have it that Sophia's first visits Larry they start talking and she tells him she is a school teacher. In which Larry chuckles and Sophia being curious asks him what's so funny, he then tells her about his first and how it was with his school teacher and as he is about to go into detail about the things they did he stands up and says "Sorry but my time is up." Leaving Sophia hanging, Sophia being curious now comes back for another visit, each time they talk he goes deeper into the things they did but always leaving her just on the edge making her to want to come back for more.

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
I hate Sophia to be such open with him in the first meeting than any rest of the characters... why Sophia why you betray me like this
Sophia is on a journey that is questioning her role as a wife and mother.. She is after all a woman with needs and the thoughts imagined are her realisation that she can, is and wants to be so much more than what her life has given her.. If you cant see this I think you are missing the point of the story line.

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
And DeShawn should be
I think the Genitalia (impressive as it was ) was the "cock-O-rama genitalia core" as the connection to the body had the tell tail ring that I am not a fan of... Sort of makes the appendage look like an attachment.. Using this in the past I have hidden the core base attachment with a cock ring that makes it look better.

gkdanuka

Jul 31, 2019
Probably this
And DeShawn should be
Thank you much :love:
All these new characters have much better skin textures and HD skin details than EJ Adora. Even though the quality of his renders are now impressive compared to the first renders of the game he should start thinkin about creating a custom skin with better details and a HD body morph for Sophia.

BetoMurilo

Jan 2, 2020
A Wife and Mother_good&filthy (playable day18) Lust and Passion {Patreon}+3D fan artists {F95zone} remake by rmsl8

video MPEG-4 520MB 5.30h 960x540

Happy new year!

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Totally agree. My personal opinion if you are going to introduce this character he should have been brought into the story early on, and have it that Sophia's first visits Larry they start talking and she tells him she is a school teacher. In which Larry chuckles and Sophia being curious asks him what's so funny, he then tells her about his first and how it was with his school teacher and as he is about to go into detail about the things they did he stands up and says "Sorry but my time is up." Leaving Sophia hanging, Sophia being curious now comes back for another visit, each time they talk he goes deeper into the things they did but always leaving her just on the edge making her to want to come back for more.
I enjoyed the update because it seemed to bring Sophia closer to the point where more interesting things happen.

But I do agree with your point that it was a bit sudden for Sophia to react in that way to someone that Sophia had just met, without alcohol even being involved. I do like the way that you described her first meeting with Larry, but that needed to come up earlier so as not to further delay the good times.

SrywM Mk4K

Apr 5, 2020
The path where she opens up so much is her allowing her impulses to guide her actions. There are paths where she does not go over the cliff -- even tho that is the main path I'm following.
Play a less extreme downfall into corruption by choosing not to be so forward and impulsive; then, you may have the Sophia corruption path you might be more agreeable with.
Agree, that would make for a much more believable and structured story, maintaining most suspension of disbelief, but we are talking about an MC of extremes, started on one end and possibly devolving into enabling the corruption of themselves and family members all within 19 days...
IMO, the progression of Sophia's 'corruption path' foreshadowed enough moral compromises to somewhat justify Sophia's leaps in behavioral extremes for the prison scene -- the various levels of acceptance to her giving into her lusts and desires and leaving the worry of the consequences to her future self.
Sophia is on a journey that is questioning her role as a wife and mother.. She is after all a woman with needs and the thoughts imagined are her realization that she can, is and wants to be so much more than what her life has given her.. If you cant see this I think you are missing the point of the story line.
Some paths are about her questioning and corrupting herself and those around her, another of many paths is about her trying to hold to exploring/ grow/ improve her life and relationship with her husband while possibly/not-possibly dabbling in her bi-curiosity that was apparently repressed...
I do not think they missed anything storyline-wise, but was just expressing their opinion that the scene, compared to the previous corruption interactions, was out of character for Sophia and broke their suspension of disbelief; or, possibly just making light of Sophia jumping off cliff after cliff after cliff of moral compromises in the matter of a 30 min conversation.

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
The path where she opens up so much is her allowing her impulses to guide her actions. There are paths where she does not go over the cliff -- even tho that is the main path I'm following.
Play a less extreme downfall into corruption by choosing not to be so forward and impulsive; then, you may have the Sophia corruption path you might be more agreeable with.

Agree, that would make for a much more believable and structured story, maintaining most suspension of disbelief, but we are talking about an MC of extremes, started on one end and possibly devolving into enabling the corruption of themselves and family members all within 19 days...
IMO, the progression of Sophia's 'corruption path' foreshadowed enough moral compromises to somewhat justify Sophia's leaps in behavioral extremes for the prison scene -- the various levels of acceptance to her giving into her lusts and desires and leaving the worry of the consequences to her future self.

Some paths are about her questioning and corrupting herself and those around her, another of many paths is about her trying to hold to exploring/ grow/ improve her life and relationship with her husband while possibly/not-possibly dabbling in her bi-curiosity that was apparently repressed...
I do not think they missed anything storyline-wise, but was just expressing their opinion that the scene, compared to the previous corruption interactions, was out of character for Sophia and broke their suspension of disbelief; or, possibly just making light of Sophia jumping off cliff after cliff after cliff of moral compromises in the matter of a 30 min conversation.
All well put points.

I suppose the game you play whether Good wife or Filthy routes also play into this within the game.
My only point was that given that the prison visit was to get Liam's debt settled and Sophia had the permission of her husband, and that he was present gave her the self confidence to take this scene further than what she would have normally allowed herself.. Further to this the fact Larry was a stranger and that she wasn't going to have to face him again allowed her to play out (in her words) the Bad boy fantasy.. Larry sweetening the deal by saying to her if she flashed him he would make sure the Don further looked after them was her "Well WTF I've gone this far what will it hurt" moment. I don't believe any of this as long as you are playing the "filthy" route and not "good wife" are far stretch's for Sophia's corruption at all.

Just my 2 cents :)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes