Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes
Jan 29, 2018
Bonjour trinciapapere.
Je ne m'y connais pas vraiment en droit de propriété mais, il me semble que tu as raison. Après, n'y a t'il pas des subtilités en matière d’application de la loi. Le logiciel et les modules utilisés (DAZ, les personnages, les décors, etc) n'appartiennent pas à L&P mais quand est il de l'histoire en elle même ? Personnellement j'ai fais ma propre histoire avec Sophia mais je ne sais pas si j'en avais réellement le droit. vu qu'il y a une page Fan Art sur ce site, je suis parti du principe que oui, je le pouvais. Je vais suivre ton "enquête" avec intérêt car j'aimerai faire un dernier volet sur la rencontre d'Alex et Mélissa (mes personnages) et de Sophia et sa famille.
Bonne journée (ou bonne nuit...) trinciapapere, j'attends ton histoire avec beaucoup de curiosité.

Hello trinciapapere.
I don't really know much about property law but it seems to me that you are right. After that, aren't there subtleties in the application of the law. The software and the modules used (DAZ, characters, scenery, etc.) do not belong to L&P but what about the story itself? Personally I made my own story with Sophia but I don't know if I really had the right to do so. Since there is a Fan Art page on this site, I assumed that I could. I will follow your "investigation" with interest as I would like to do a final installment on the meeting of Alex and Melissa (my characters) and Sophia and her family.
Have a good day (or night...) trinciapapere, I look forward to your story with great curiosity.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I'll return with my question one last time, because it's important for me but for all people who would like to work aroud that game: is L&P materials protected with copiright law or not? if not, and i think is the real thing, EVERY person in this word can use it withouth even asking L&P permission (or needs to give him money or anything at all!) because is material not covered by any copiright! i did some research, but L&P has not any copyryght about that materials wich is sold to everyone by license from several software houses but there is no exclusivity for anyone. Please correct me if I'm wrong and if you know more about this topic.

1) NO COPYRIGHT AROUND l&p MATERIAL (or any other artist...): every person in this world can use it as he/she wish.
2) COPYRIGHTED PROTECTED: and everybody know how it works...
3) MATERIAL PROTECTED WITH COMMON RIGHTS: and all we know how it works...

i'd say it's true the first one with all the research i did around the topic. I'd love to discuss about it: I'm an artist and i can't steal other artist's work, but here we are in presence of materials wich is NOT copyryghted protected. Please correct if I'm wrong. If i'm correct I'll start soon to build a "side story" around that game as other guys did. please confirm or do the opposite, it's important to me vbut i think for several artists too who would try to build their own "side story" using those characters and ambients and bla bla bla wich is not an exclusivity for anyone. cheers.
L&P already threatened the fan artist Westpod with legal action because some of the art which he had posted on his Patreon page was, according to L&P, stealing not so much the assets, which are of course not his, but his "non-material" property : story, universe, characters' personality, etc.

The bottom line is: L&P cannot legally harm you, or even intimidate you as he did with Westpod, as long as you do not publish AWAM-based content on your Patreon page. And even if you do, I'm not sure he really would be able to do much harm, and where the legal procedure would even be taking place (unless you're from the same country?). He is not American I think, so no American judicial imperialism there :ROFLMAO:! Let's be realistic, the only thing he might be able to do is contact Patreon and complain to them.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
:love: :sneaky::love::sneaky::love::love::love::love:(y) Sir Wynlard . Once again outstanding rendering. This really took you time. So true Sophia doing yoga and especially exercise and taking care of her body . Namaste And with the help of Dylan :giggle::love: Now that she feels so comfortable with Dylan. Hopefully next encounter . Okay I stop here. Thank you Sir Wynlard applause we All appreciate it please don't stop .

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes