Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I just came inside from removing a yard of dirt from the Adams' Estate. You are a man of good intuition. My intention was to, again, give the audience an opportunity to have their voice heard. So, I am giving members who visit this thread a chance to vote on the conclusion of this scene. Do you want:
A. Sophia and Sam to have a heartfelt moment that concludes with a kiss.
B. Sophia becomes more motivated, and expresses her passion by romantically revealing herself.
C. Sophia becomes even more motivated, and pleases Sam erotically without penetration. (The audience can be specific here.)
D. Sophia loses control and becomes quite...heated with Sam.

It will take a few days of rendering to get the conclusion, and Jack will tally the indexed votes (A,B,C and D) until then. When it is time for Jack to render the final part of this scene it will be the conclusion with the most votes.
Your obedient servant (quoting Washington), Jack.
All of the above- just follow the flow of events and A B C D and you have your story.

Reactions: Jack Adams

jet314

Sep 19, 2021
We have our first vote! Tally is A: 1, B: 0, C: 0, D: 0
To answer your questions I will do so by the index:
B. The reveal is meant to be in a physical way. There will be level of emotional reveal with any of the four options. You will soon see that the romantic aspect will not be so straight forward. This is typical when writing any romantic scenario or story. The emotion-driven aspect will have to run its course through the events as they unfold.
D. As it stands now, Sophia's devotion for her children will remain unwavering and is not affected by choosing any of the four options.
These are good questions asked by an interested reader.
Thank you for your response, Jack.
Loving your story. Thanks also for keeping the brand alive during these long waiting times between updates. My Answer choice will be D!

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I just came inside from removing a yard of dirt from the Adams' Estate. You are a man of good intuition. My intention was to, again, give the audience an opportunity to have their voice heard. So, I am giving members who visit this thread a chance to vote on the conclusion of this scene. Do you want:
B. Sophia becomes more motivated, and expresses her passion by romantically revealing herself.
C. Sophia becomes even more motivated, and pleases Sam erotically without penetration. (The audience can be specific here.)

It will take a few days of rendering to get the conclusion, and Jack will tally the indexed votes (A,B,C and D) until then. When it is time for Jack to render the final part of this scene it will be the conclusion with the most votes.
I vote for A, because we know Sophia likes an extremely sloooow burn.

jet314

Sep 19, 2021
We continue.
If you liked the previous 5 parts of our story, we will allow ourselves to continue. :)

View attachment 1756612

Friends, the works of artists published in this fan art thread leave no one indifferent!
For example, the idea for this funny mini-story came from just one amazing render, Devoted Member KillJoys (OldDog)!
We sincerely and deeply thank all artists and wish you, dear friends, creative success and a short path to the heights of mastery!

Author of history and dialogues Bane71
Graphics and coding globsis
Thanks a lot for the help in coding Bibifoc
(...)
Thanks a lot to all of you guys, for all your great and hard work. It is with such dense and intense parallel stories that you keep the brand alive, during these long droughtful waiting periods between updates of the canonical story. I appreciate and admire your skills in storytelling and rendering as well as in programming. Please keep on with your work! And may you have as fun in creating as we have in consuming your stories.

TSGOE

Dec 15, 2021
i will go for B (it,s not be go to fast :) )

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Currently, the poll for the conclusion of Scene 50 stands at: A (2), B (1), C (0), D (2).
So far, there is a tie between 'A' and 'D'. Option 'A' takes far less work on my part, and there needs to be a plurality for the more work intensive option if I am going to invest the effort.
I have the renders for the next instalment of Scene 50, "Do We Have Time for What Is Gone?" completed. So, without further ado...
A50007 (Sophia) Do you see Sam how it just hovers there. Very odd.jpg
(Sophia) Do you see Sam how it just hovers there? Very odd.
A50008 What. These are just antique domestic items, wait a minute.jpg
(Sophia) What? These are just antique domestic items, wait a minute!
A50009 (Sophia) These are mostly my affects that we couldn't find when we moved to San Alejo.jpg
(Sophia) These are mostly my affects that we couldn't find when we moved to San Alejo.
A50010 (Sophia) What is this. A note from Lady Cecilia.jpg
(Sophia) What is this? A note from Lady Cecilia.
A50011 (Sophia) My love. My divorce with Liam is recently finalized. Who can this mean.jpg
(Sophia) My love? My divorce with Liam is recently finalized. Who can this mean?
A50012 (Sophia) Parapraxis. The change in the statue was a freudian manifestation. I care for ...jpg
(Sophia) Parapraxis... The change in the statue was a Freudian manifestation? I care for Lord Shayne?

Now, Sophia has something to think about. Will this parapraxis message be digested well? Or, is Sophia going to explore her options before moving forward? Can you help her decide?
Anticipating your input (A, B, C or D), Jack.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
We have our first vote! Tally is A: 1, B: 0, C: 0, D: 0
To answer your questions I will do so by the index:
B. The reveal is meant to be in a physical way. There will be level of emotional reveal with any of the four options. You will soon see that the romantic aspect will not be so straight forward. This is typical when writing any romantic scenario or story. The emotion-driven aspect will have to run its course through the events as they unfold.
D. As it stands now, Sophia's devotion for her children will remain unwavering and is not affected by choosing any of the four options.
These are good questions asked by an interested reader.
Thank you for your response, Jack.
Need some romance after the update. A! ;)

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

I want it all - D is my choice -
Perhaps this is a reflection of how things with AWAM stand, but I feel that this forum (Fan Art) is where we really get the most out of this game.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes