Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
excellent work,but i do think its a shame that fans are giving us what the original game dev doesnt want to.i hope you do many more episodes but(and i hope not) if not please release your own game you have us your fans;):love::love::love::love:(y)

Reactions: makcim334 and LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Part 1 is actually a sequel of another (hot!) Fan Art series by Pixil called "Classroom Fantasies" featuring Sam and Sophia. That's what it is referring to.
But it is not a renpy game, it's a series of ~200 images over 7 posts he made on the fan art page.

View attachment 1776713 Part 1
View attachment 1776717 Part 2
View attachment 1776720 Part 3
View attachment 1776723 Part 4
View attachment 1776726 Part 5
View attachment 1776727 Part 6
View attachment 1776733 Part 7
I hope this gets a conversion into "game", making it easier for us to access from our HDs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aadalberto8152

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I hope this gets a conversion into "game", making it easier for us to access from our HDs.
Could these be put in a mega or gdrive? Kinda hard to d/l them off here.
Actually, it is now available as a renpy VN. follardo put the renders in renpy and add text to the story in Spanish and Ranxerox made the English version. So it's a fan story of a fan art based on AWAM ;) :D
We should ask that it is linked in the OP here giving the credit to the others as well for making the story.

Fan story [by Follardo]: based on Classroom Fantasies [by PIXIL] – AWAM (Eng/Spa)

View attachment 2019350

Hello everybody...
As the title states, this is a fan story based on the original art renders done by PIXIL. (y)(y)
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/post-3821668

This original and creative script was written in Spanish by Follardo and he then turned it into a renpy story. Check it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lista-de-juegos-en-espanol-spanish-games.31851/post-8869392

I then translated Follardo's script into English so you all can enjoy it. The story can now be read in English and Spanish.
(You can choose your preferred language in the "Preferences menu" of the game)
(y);)
Sorry... no MAC version is available. :( Android version coming soon..

Take care and enjoy..!

You can download the translated [Eng] "Classroom Fantasies" story here:

-----

For the Spanish-speaking crowd, Follardo has translated for your enjoyment the other three renpy stories by Pixil (Dress Up, The Morning After and A Date With Linda).
---
Para el público de habla hispana, Follardo ha traducido para su disfrute las otras tres historias renpy de Pixil (Dress Up, The Morning After y A Date With Linda).
Check them here/Consúltalos aquí:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lista-de-juegos-en-espanol-spanish-games.31851/post-8869398
(scroll down/desplazarse hacia abajo)

Last edited:

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Lul DAMN son this updated! Damn... tsk tsk tsk when a fan game does more and gets more done
But still good foundation and dev is alive so... there is hope yet

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
The original author should thank this developer.
This is because the developer made up for the shortcomings of the original work.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Good job! A separate compliment to the developer for the correct posing. This guy understands how human bodies work and how they behave during sex. It's rare to see someone who doesn't force a female character to spread her legs in an impossible split in a missionary pose.

Pixil

Jun 8, 2017
Hi! Can you edit the OP a bit?
Part 1: Classroom Fantasies
part 2: Dress up(it's name of "part 1")
part 3: The Morning After
part 4: A Date with Linda
Alt story: The Motel
Yes, please, update if possible.

That's the correct order, minus the alt story. That's not one of my works and the original author(s) should get their credit.

Deleted member 4390099

Compressor
Nov 22, 2021
Why in Motel is there a TheMotel.exe and another TheMotel.exe in a 7z file? Are we to replace the TheMotel.exe with the one in the 7z file?

Big Thanks for the Compressed files :)
i really dont know. that file was already there. im just compressing the images files. you can try to replace it. just make a back-up copy.

updated to v1.8

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 33 Votes