Ad Hominem 2

Mar 26, 2019
No it doesn't. Why doesn't this hypothetical guy just go play another erotic game? Who says he has to play this one?

He wants to see the end of this story my sky god! I said he liked it a lot. He will die sooner than expected, so let's not discuss this sort of thing. Or we can digress in the land of lack of empathy, I do not know.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
He wants to see the end of this story my sky god! I said he liked it a lot. He will die sooner than expected, so let's not discuss this sort of thing. Or we can digress in the land of lack of empathy, I do not know.

Well too bad for him. The maker of the game isn't required to submit to his, or anyone else's, whims just because this sick guy wants him to work faster.

Ad Hominem 2

Mar 26, 2019
Well too bad for him. The maker of the game isn't required to submit to his, or anyone else's, whims just because this sick guy wants him to work faster.
Who said anything about submitting? They said they were toxic kids complaining, and I put a 'hypothetical' situation saying it is not. And it's not a sick guy complaining, there are hundreds for many reasons. Now if you and others want to suck the balls of the developer you can suck. This does not take away anyone's right to complain nor their motives that I should say are many.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Who said anything about submitting? They said they were toxic kids complaining, and I put a 'hypothetical' situation saying it is not. And it's not a sick guy complaining, there are hundreds for many reasons. Now if you and others want to suck the balls of the developer you can suck. This does not take away anyone's right to complain nor their motives that I should say are many.
You're not complaining you're whining. You're getting a free game with zero effort made on your part. The developer has their own life and can work as much or as little on their game as they like adding as much or as little as they want in each update. If you can't accept that too bad. There are plenty of other games you can glom on to.

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

Arrived home from the beach, Sophia briefly drove shopping and when she returns... well the pic says it all.

I'm currently working on the little "Sam-event" which only takes place if you have full relationship points with him. I hope I'll finish it within the next 2-3 days and then start with the programming/translation part. So I will tell you the release period soon.

This will also be the last teaser before update 0.0775

hamlet17

Dec 17, 2017
The worst part is that games with potential that maybe are not so good in the beginning will come and be abandoned for lack of funds, because people always find some game to be obsessed about with no apparent reason, and then everybody is showering them with money.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Looks like the boys are ready to take the game to the next level this time
and it looks like we can see half of sophia navel this time, for more scene just wait couple or more years to see neil and sam bang sophia

Who is the other here?
The neighbour?
its neil sam father, probably

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes