Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
The game is great. I hope it has nothing to do with that BS.
The game doesn't even show 1/2 % of the BS patron is complaining about.
Compared to the 99 and !/2 of what I've seen, they have no claim.
I say the hell with them and build your own page and be your own boss.
Well, I think it has something to do with some comments on his page. Maybe someone posted the Beach Event with Dylan. And didn't think About what would happen.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
AWAM ....RIP......
Do not panic!
The game has its own website, there will be problems with Patreon, the author will fasten, the button of donations on him and that's it. Neither he is the first nor he is the last victim of Patreon. There apparently filters work in a purely random way: there are many noticeably dirtier games than this one and no one notices them, while others suffer before they start, with no content or the same рuritan ones like this one.

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
I still wonder how will dev solve the problem with puritans among the Patreon staff when he will add some "bad" content with Dylan, Ellie, Patricia...
The bright side of this is that dev probably will try to work faster because the longer it takes the more chances puritans will have to suspend the game completely.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I still wonder how will dev solve the problem with puritans among the Patreon staff when he will add some "bad" content with Dylan, Ellie, Patricia...
The bright side of this is that dev probably will try to work faster because the longer it takes the more chances puritans will have to suspend the game completely.
He won’t show anything against Patreon rules on Patreon. Supporter receive a download link (lewd stuff) by personal email.
The issue is Patreon reads all comments. And if there is something a violation of their guidelines they step in towards AWAM. If someone has for example questions to Sophia‘s relationship/further going to/with Ellie/Dylan... we should write him an email and also not a Patreon message!

arifarfi

Dec 15, 2018
Do not panic!
The game has its own website, there will be problems with Patreon, the author will fasten, the button of donations on him and that's it. Neither he is the first nor he is the last victim of Patreon. There apparently filters work in a purely random way: there are many noticeably dirtier games than this one and no one notices them, while others suffer before they start, with no content or the same рuritan ones like this one.
what is the adress of his web site ?

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
The last time his page was under review it was for his profile pic (naked back of Sophia, being embraced) being too lewd. He covered it up with a string bikini and was good to go.

Not sure what it's this time.
And here is why nudity rules are so ridiculous.

Apparently having pages about guns (which kill people) is ok, but showing a nipple... oh my god, take it down, take it down...

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
I received a message from Lust & Passion today on Patreon:

Hey everyone, a Patreon staff wrote me already a few times per mail that my site contains things which are against their guidelines but I haven't noticed his mails somehow. Now he temporarily suspended my site seemingly because of one of my posts which contained a sentence which is allegedly against Patreon's guideline. It's actually ridiculous but what can I say, it's Patreon! So I reviewed my entire site and deleted many of my posts, just to be sure. I very much hope my site is "Patreon friendly" now and will be available for everyone soon. Hopefully it was really just about this one post and nothing more! That's why you also have to be very careful with your comments here!

Hopefully he'll be able to get it resolved soon!

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
If someone has for example questions to Sophia‘s relationship/further going to/with Ellie/Dylan... we should write him an email and also not a Patreon message!
Yes, he's very careful about this stuff and thats why he's running his webside now. I hope there will be no idiot who will post question like "hey when Sofia will fuck Dylan" on dev's patreon page.

Reactions: Hlextor

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I hope there will be no idiot who will post question like "hey when Sofia will fuck Dylan" on dev's patreon page.
or any competitor!!! Patreon must check ONLY DEV mesagges. Someone can ask "if in the future the game will have scenes like: rape, bullying, ...". So, Patreon should warn the user who wrote this.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Yes, he's very careful about this stuff and thats why he's running his webside now. I hope there will be no idiot who will post question like "hey when Sofia will fuck Dylan" on dev's patreon page.
Well he deleted many of his post to be sure. And I guess many other post from his Patreons as well. So, what do you think?

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
He said be careful here too guys so don't mention anything about Dylan Perming his Hair and talk about Dylan Perming his Hair instead... Keep it in code then no one knows what your saying :LOL:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Well he deleted many of his post to be sure. And I guess many other post from his Patreons as well. So, what do you think?
Best way would be to disable the Community tab and the Comments under his posts. Maybe for all devs handling such themes like incest, beast, etc.. Discussions and comments should be handled over a Discord server.

And, hopefully, the dev plans in advance und reworks the game, removing the blood relationships and make it easy to implement an incest patch. So homepage and game are by default vanilla. Better be prepared!

So he wins time, because, imho, the next step by patreon will be, removing material containing incest, beast, even if it's not obviously promoted on the homepage. And the final step will be to remove all adult material (of course forced by payment processors like paypal).

Better be prepared (maybe with an alternative fallback homepage) than looking stupid when the hammer comes hard.

Reactions: Taker Fan

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Best way would be to disable the Community tab and the Comments under his posts. Maybe for all devs handling such themes like incest, beast, etc.. Discussions and comments should be handled over a Discord server.

And, hopefully, the dev plans in advance und reworks the game, removing the blood relationships and make it easy to implement an incest patch. So homepage and game are by default vanilla. Better be prepared!

So he wins time, because, imho, the next step by patreon will be, removing material containing incest, beast, even if it's not obviously promoted on the homepage. And the final step will be to remove all adult material (of course forced by payment processors like paypal).

Better be prepared (maybe with an alternative fallback homepage) than looking stupid when the hammer comes hard.

Yes you are right with that.

Well, he doesnt have to do it, if he would make he he would disable the Community tab. But what I don´t get it, that you can Show guns or like James A. Janisse Kill Count Chanel. You can call that double Standards in German you call that Doppelmoral.

I thought, he had a Homepage:unsure:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Yes you are right with that.

Well, he doesnt have to do it, if he would make he he would disable the Community tab. But what I don´t get it, that you can Show guns or like James A. Janisse Kill Count Chanel. You can call that double Standards in German you call that Doppelmoral.

I thought, he had a Homepage:unsure:
Doppelmoral trifft es ganz genau.

Well, Paypal is an U.S. American enterprise and like any huge enterprise they will try to enforce their standards everywhere they can. A change to credit cards wouldn't help either, all U.S. American, VISA, Mastercard, AmEx. But meanwhile you cannot buy ammunition with credit card, at least not in Germany.

I remember the case with "Rossmann". They offered cuban cigars in their german online shop, Paypal said, remove this item, it's under U.S. regulations (Cuba). And therefore I "love" Rossmann, they said fuck you, and kicked Paypal out as payment method.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
I think iDylan should be taken out.
I never did like him.
Always getting into trouble.
His last mistake cost Sofia her freedom.

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes