goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
L&P joking with us . programing and translation is 30minutes maximum.
L&P send the pictures to me , wait 30 minutes after that you will get the update.
He is waiting for money patreon , dont give a shit about players.
I think you forgot the smiley.

As a "coder", I can assure you, programming will take more than 30 minutes. And translation...way more.

And are you saying that people will drop him after a release? Isn't that the exact opposite of what we typically see?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Or ice packs :LOL:
I’m confused why he still not yet finished rendering, and apparently it's Ellie event:unsure:
You will get your Ellie event my precious,we are just not sure in what century.
Come to think of it will this old dog live long enough to see the update.gulp

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
nice just 65% T&P remaing and a 5% for the rendered.but still a 20% for the final photoshop:cautious:.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
NO
at the same time slow pace of sexual content in game also hinders patrons increase

another option is his leaving his other part time job and fully giving his work time on game development which also seems to satisfy his condition of full control on game development
how much time this will reduce only future will tell when he crosses 6500$ mark
last update his collection was around 5k and in four months it increased to around 6k so hopefully we will reach 6.5k benchmark soon
Actualy last update he was at 5800+patrons.The most he have so far is almost 6150 back in June.
L&P joking with us . programing and translation is 30minutes maximum.
L&P send the pictures to me , wait 30 minutes after that you will get the update.
He is waiting for money patreon , dont give a shit about players.
Easy to see that you never try to translate a book par example.Especialy when you are not that good with the language you are translating from.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
the ass of sophia and ellie need special work to look good:LOL:.
Their butts are perfect, i've been more prefer if the special work if this time Ellie touch(and something more) Sophia's ass , Sophia already did it with Ellie :love:

Reactions: Henao
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes